Here they are...the top 5 poems in the Bad Poetry contest! Who wins the KLOVE prize pack? Cast your vote here:
1. Rachel: The Vikings have read that the Packers are blue, Favre's coming back and they're crying "boo hoo!"
2. Travis: Roses are red, so are sunburnt bellies, I called KLOVE 40 times for 47 seconds with Scott and Kelli!
3. Diane: Roses are red, and the grass is all green. When did KLOVE hire Mr. Clean? (Scott!)
4. Tori: Pigs oink, cows moo. This poem is a waste and FarmVille is, too!
5. Kristin: Roses are red, Facebook is blue, I secretly logged on at work to write a stinkin' poem for you!
Cast your vote! Who wins the prize pack? Rachel, Travis, Diane, Tori or Kristin?