Jul 26 2010

Go make a difference in your world today!

It's Monday--another chance to Make a Difference! What have you done to encourage someone today? Has someone done something to make you smile? Share it here!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (4) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Jul 26 2010

Star Wars GPS Voices!

If you have ever been annoyed by your GPS voice, You may LOVE what TomTom is now offering.  Directions from your favorite Star Wars characters.

Here are Behind the Scenes videos:

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (14) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Jul 26 2010

Marriage advice for Chris Tomlin

Chris Tomlin announced last night that he is engaged! Congrats to Chris and his fiancee' Lauren! Any congrats or advice for the couple?

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (38) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Named by God
May 03 2012

Named by God

Our guest today has faced some of the worst things you can face in life, yet found that God was always there to carry her through. We will talk with Kasey Van Norman, author of Named by God.

Interview with Kasey.

Stray parakeet tells Japanese police where he lives. (YAHOO! NEWS)

Vogue 'Health Initiative' Focuses Body Image Conversation On Magazines. Huffington Post

Tornado mom: New foot, big day. TODAY

Scott's Nike's on the left and Kelli's heels on the right, which would you choose?  Tell us here or on Facebook.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (9) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

5/3/2012 1:32:44 PM
Laura Richards United States
Laura Richards
I do not know why seeing the title "Named By God" made me cry...well, yes, it was the Holy Spirit. Wow, just the title alone was powerful! Can't wait to read the book!
5/3/2012 2:06:02 PM
Kasey Van Norman United States
Kasey Van Norman
So humbled & grateful to be interviewed today by the amazing Scott & Kelli. Love you guys * Love KLOVE! Keep making God famous!!I would be blessed by anyone who wants to connect with me...I would love to PRAY for YOU!!!

Come Expectant! Love, Kasey Van Norman

website: www.kaseyvanorman.com
twitter:@KaseyVanNorman
facebook: Kasey Van Norman Ministries

5/3/2012 2:12:20 PM
Jessica Kapchinski United States
Jessica Kapchinski
Kasey is amazing! His words through her story are sure to bring healing to many bleeding hearts. Love you Kas!
5/3/2012 2:47:14 PM
Jan United States
Jan
That baby is so calm. Man if I had a CAT over me like that I would be freeked out!
Thanks for sharing.
Glad you are both feeling better. Thank you God.
5/3/2012 2:57:50 PM
Ruth Kittrell United States
Ruth Kittrell
I agree with the comment in the video, "..... that is... almost.... not cool...?"  minus one word
5/3/2012 3:15:49 PM
Laura Richards United States
Laura Richards
Kasey, I'll be checking out your book, and "liking" you on Facebook! Something about you is hitting a cord with me, and touching my heart. I hope to connect with you! Be blessed!
5/3/2012 3:55:08 PM
Danna Griffith United States
Danna Griffith
Enjoyed hearing Kasey share her story of how God has redeemed her.  Love her passion in sharing her story and allowing God to use her so others can experience His grace in their lives. Powerful!
5/4/2012 7:52:08 AM
Pearl Barman United States
Pearl Barman
Scott, Kelli
Thanks for all the encouraging words that you give out each and everyday. I was on my way home from work a couple of days and scott you started talking about how much God loves us and never leaves us. I have been through alot with celebrate recovery and then heard you say that on wednesday afternoon and just started crying. Its so hard to wrap our brains around how much he really cares and loves us. God is so faithful and Good. Thanks for all you do I wouldnt know what to do without klove being in my life and all the encouragement that you 2 give us daily. Thank you so much. Love you Pearl barman
5/4/2012 9:37:18 PM
rachel United States
rachel
that arcade is cool!!!! mannn if i was that baby i would scream my head off forever!