Jun 02 2010

When did you realize you were a grown up?

A recent article stated the things you have to do to be considered a "grown up." On the list, facing anxieties, mastering the use of your time and taking responsibility for your heart. What was the moment you realized "Wow! I've become a grown-up?!"
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (55) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Jun 02 2010

Poll: who is the best TV or movie character?

A survey for Entertainment Weekly magazine has named Homer Simpson the greatest character of TV and film in the past 20 years. What do you think? Which character would YOU name as the best?

Ca K-LOVE Scott and Kelli Blog | The official Scott and Kelli blog for K-LOVE Radio, listen online at KLOVE.com.
Jan 11 2010

It's Make A Difference Monday!!!

I heard a story about a man who felt God leading him to pay a toll for a man behind him...so he did. It made the man's day, in fact, he went home and for the first time in a long time, told his son that he loved him. What he didn't know was that his son was planning to take his life that night. Thank God he never did, and their relationship was restored. The man who paid the toll had no dreaming idea what his gesture would do... or how it would change the course of this boy's life and this families future. The little things that you do, don't mean a lot...They Mean EVERYTHING!!! Thanks for finding a way to Make A Difference! Thanks for sharing what you've done or what someone has done for you!!!

Jan 08 2010

Prank on MercyMe!!

Johnny Diaz was our special in studio guest this afternoon! He told us that he and the Tenth Ave. North guys pranked them with some of really cheesy MercyMe t-shirts and Boy Band dance routine! Check out the video!!

5 Comments

It's Make a Difference Monday! Have you made a difference for someone today? How did someone make a difference for you? Share your story!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (5) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS
Named by God
May 03 2012

Named by God

Our guest today has faced some of the worst things you can face in life, yet found that God was always there to carry her through. We will talk with Kasey Van Norman, author of Named by God.

Interview with Kasey.

Stray parakeet tells Japanese police where he lives. (YAHOO! NEWS)

Vogue 'Health Initiative' Focuses Body Image Conversation On Magazines. Huffington Post

Tornado mom: New foot, big day. TODAY

Scott's Nike's on the left and Kelli's heels on the right, which would you choose?  Tell us here or on Facebook.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (9) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

5/3/2012 1:32:44 PM
Laura Richards United States
Laura Richards
I do not know why seeing the title "Named By God" made me cry...well, yes, it was the Holy Spirit. Wow, just the title alone was powerful! Can't wait to read the book!
5/3/2012 2:06:02 PM
Kasey Van Norman United States
Kasey Van Norman
So humbled & grateful to be interviewed today by the amazing Scott & Kelli. Love you guys * Love KLOVE! Keep making God famous!!I would be blessed by anyone who wants to connect with me...I would love to PRAY for YOU!!!

Come Expectant! Love, Kasey Van Norman

website: www.kaseyvanorman.com
twitter:@KaseyVanNorman
facebook: Kasey Van Norman Ministries

5/3/2012 2:12:20 PM
Jessica Kapchinski United States
Jessica Kapchinski
Kasey is amazing! His words through her story are sure to bring healing to many bleeding hearts. Love you Kas!
5/3/2012 2:47:14 PM
Jan United States
Jan
That baby is so calm. Man if I had a CAT over me like that I would be freeked out!
Thanks for sharing.
Glad you are both feeling better. Thank you God.
5/3/2012 2:57:50 PM
Ruth Kittrell United States
Ruth Kittrell
I agree with the comment in the video, "..... that is... almost.... not cool...?"  minus one word
5/3/2012 3:15:49 PM
Laura Richards United States
Laura Richards
Kasey, I'll be checking out your book, and "liking" you on Facebook! Something about you is hitting a cord with me, and touching my heart. I hope to connect with you! Be blessed!
5/3/2012 3:55:08 PM
Danna Griffith United States
Danna Griffith
Enjoyed hearing Kasey share her story of how God has redeemed her.  Love her passion in sharing her story and allowing God to use her so others can experience His grace in their lives. Powerful!
5/4/2012 7:52:08 AM
Pearl Barman United States
Pearl Barman
Scott, Kelli
Thanks for all the encouraging words that you give out each and everyday. I was on my way home from work a couple of days and scott you started talking about how much God loves us and never leaves us. I have been through alot with celebrate recovery and then heard you say that on wednesday afternoon and just started crying. Its so hard to wrap our brains around how much he really cares and loves us. God is so faithful and Good. Thanks for all you do I wouldnt know what to do without klove being in my life and all the encouragement that you 2 give us daily. Thank you so much. Love you Pearl barman
5/4/2012 9:37:18 PM
rachel United States
rachel
that arcade is cool!!!! mannn if i was that baby i would scream my head off forever!