Dec 12 2011

Scrapbook My Facebook

Maybe you do this too…when  you’re talking about your family…or something you did over the weekend with your coworkers…you pull up your phone or your Facebook page to show them a picture.

It’s like the constant live updating scrapbook for your life.

Feel so guilty that Facebook is my kids baby book…I am so not one of those crafty scrapbooking moms…they’re all on my

Turns out…they do have that!

I want to delete some status updates…like the ones where I was complaining

Facebook Books: 7 Ways To Print Your Social Media Memories. Mashable.com

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (7) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

12/12/2011 9:42:39 AM
Christina United States
Christina
Hi Amanda, This has nothing to do with scrapbooking, but I thought you would like to know.....Last week, I heard you talk about this Peppermint Mocha Latte from Starbucks. I live in a small town so the nearest Starbucks is around 80 miles away. I was in the "big city" (hanging out at Barnes & Noble) this weekend and I thought I would give one a try. O MY!!!! I think it took a whole minute ,maybe, to down that baby. YUM!!!
12/12/2011 9:51:54 AM
Tara United States
Tara
This week I took a munch of pics from
Facebook and went to Walmart's Photo website and make a beautiful collage as a Christmas Gift, the 11x14 only cost me $8. You can add different titles and color backrounds. They also make photo books at a great price.
12/12/2011 9:52:24 AM
Melani United States
Melani
Amanda, you are not alone! My babies don't have baby books either. I am so not a scrapbooker! Wish I could find the time. I am also a single mom and stay busy! Thanks so much for sharing about the Facebook scrapbook! I would also have to delete the posts where I'm complaining. ;)

As for the peppermint mocha latte--can't remember the last time I went to Starbucks, but I did try the peppermint mocha at McDonald's this weekend. Very yummy! I think I'll stick to that as my treat since Starbucks can be so pricey! Theirs may be better but what I don't know won't hurt me! Smile
12/12/2011 12:19:14 PM
Natasha Boxrud United States
Natasha Boxrud
I just wanted to let you know, as one mom to another, I think you are doing an amazing job raising your children. You are an inspiration to many other women, I am sure!
God bless you and your family, this Christmas!!!
12/13/2011 5:09:41 AM
Sidney Clark United States
Sidney Clark
That is probably one of the hardest parts of a family splitting.  The memories you have in photos and other projects become even more valuable.  As a single dad, I find myself taking even more pictures and locking memories into my mind to help remember the limited time that I have with my children.
12/13/2011 7:07:56 AM
Danica Bailey United States
Danica Bailey
I like My Digital Studio for that. You basically just build the scrapbook and have them print and bind it. Brilliant!
12/14/2011 8:48:11 AM
Deb B. United States
Deb B.
Hi Amanda!
First I would like to say I love to hear your stories and how you share your heart. You bring back memories for me. I have a blended family of 4 children. Our youngest is in his first semester of college. He graduated early and is only 17 yrs. old. I am used to having kids all over every day and now it is very quiet here until I go to work in the afternoon. You are my friendly voice that makes me feel like I am not alone. Smile
I wanted to share that there are a lot of options these days for non scrapbooking moms. I am a Creative Memories consultant and we have lots of digital options for organizing and digital album making. There are other companies that do similar digital organizing and digital photo books, too.
You might want to check it out! Smile