Dec 29 2011

30 Day Challenge Playlist

“A mind is like jello, you need to put in all the good stuff before it sets.”

Maybe you’re looking for a fresh new start in your mood and attitude for the new year.  Think about taking the K-LOVE 30 Day Challenge.  Listen to just Christian Music for 30 days and see how it impacts your life.  I can change the way you feel about yourself, improve your mood at work, even improve your relationships at home.

To help you along with your 30 Day challenge and maybe also a resolution to get healthy.  With your help, I’ve put together the 30 Day Challenge Walk/Jog Playlist.

Our God – Chris Tomlin

Love the line  “if our God is for us than who could ever stop us”  Perfect to get you motivated.

Made to Love - Toby Mac

Boomin’ - Toby Mac

Remind Me who I Am – Jason Grey

Move – Mercy Me

You Love Never Fails -  like the live edition from Jesus Culture

We Live - Superchick

This Little Light of Mine – Addison Road….

Cool Down:

How He Loves – David Crowder

If only we could get Mac Powell with Third Day to redo “Eye of the Tiger” from the Rocky soundtrack…that’s just the ultimate if you’re a child of the 80s!

What are your favorite Christian songs to exercise too?

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (19) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

12/29/2011 12:27:57 PM
Jes United States
Jes
Don't wait by Addison Road
12/29/2011 12:32:10 PM
Lindsay DeBolt United States
Lindsay DeBolt
Thank you so much for sharing your music list!  I was just thinking this morning that I needed to come up with on becuase I am now having to train for a marathon in March and one in June and I have never ever ever ran before. Maybe to the front of the buffet line, but that doesnt count I'm sure. I am 257 lbs and I need to lose for my wedding ni August, so God be with me!  I want to be a temple for Him and I need to be healthy so this is my goal!
Please pray for me and keep on keepin on with your awesome music!
THANKS!!
12/29/2011 3:46:15 PM
Candace Underwood United States
Candace Underwood
Mahalo Amanda for sharing your music list ;p
12/30/2011 6:37:40 AM
Tina Bein United States
Tina Bein
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! I have been looking for todays Christian music to but on my MP3 player for my work out! I have been on KLOVES website everyday during Nap time to make my list and this helps soooo much! Thank you!
Blessings
Tina Bein
12/30/2011 6:41:02 AM
Tina Bein United States
Tina Bein
@Lindsey DeBolt, I am a mother of 2 and around the same weight... I would LOVE to be your work out buddy! I am on fitnesspal.com, its FREE and does work! I am also gonna start "Made to Crave" devotional in Jan... Email me or find me on FP screen name "MamaTina08"!!! Blessing and best wishes!!!
12/30/2011 8:25:03 AM
AmyRenee United States
AmyRenee
@Lindsay DeBolt  I weigh a bit more than you, and am also training for my first marathon, VERY nervous. I personally love to listen to the "Veggie Rocks" CD I kidnapped from my 7 year  old niece...It gets my happiness level up and makes me remember who I am running for, I am running to be here for all the kids in my life. SO lets do it girl! Smile
12/30/2011 10:10:42 AM
Filip Czech Republic
Filip
"Healing begins" and "You are more" by Tenth Avenue North Wink
12/30/2011 11:13:50 AM
Victoria United States
Victoria
Toby Mac has great songs to exercise to! Lose My Soul is the song that I am making my theme and prayer for this year. Some other good ones: Do Everything by Steven Curtis Chapman, Praise in the House by Deitrick Haddon (a GREAT mile 18 song for you marathoners!), Shine by the Newsboys, Jesus Freak by DC Talk, Stronger by Mandisa, Only the World by Mandisa, Hold Me by Jamie Grace and one more... I Smile by Kirk Franklin for a cool down song. Smile
12/30/2011 12:13:12 PM
Anna Crisostomo United States
Anna Crisostomo
Thanks for always playing great music! It is so refreshing, not boring same old songs same old genre, but always great variety!
12/31/2011 2:55:58 PM
Kay United States
Kay
Just stopping by to say thank you. Have a blessed new year!!! Smile
12/31/2011 8:44:38 PM
G.F.M United States
G.F.M
Oh yeah, a Third day redo of eye of the tiger would be great.
I like to listen to all things Skillet when working out, Awake and Alive, Hero, The Older I Get, etc.
Have a great and blessed 2012.
1/2/2012 9:11:15 AM
Matt United States
Matt
Creating a jogging playlist is a great idea. Why I had not thought about that sooner is beyond me. Once I get mine set up, I will be sure to share it!!
1/2/2012 9:15:35 AM
Cathy United States
Cathy
"Move"!!! It's perfect!!
1/3/2012 1:44:02 PM
Debbi Sponsler United States
Debbi Sponsler
Have you listened to Apologetix? They are a Christian parody band - and they actually have a parody of "Eye of the Tiger" on their "ApologetiX Classics - The 80's" CD. It's called "I Have to Die First." You get the beat of the song with an awesome Christian message.
1/4/2012 6:28:09 AM
LeAnne United States
LeAnne
Sometimes by Nicole C. Mullen.  It always makes me wanna get up and move!
1/4/2012 12:11:15 PM
Alyssa McCollum United States
Alyssa McCollum
look who ever is looking at this my name is alyssa and i am trying to find this song i dont know who the authur is but i think i know the name but when i type it in the search box no results come up !!! its a women and it starts out about a little boy in a cornner crying cause no one can see and love him for who he is and then somthing about a women, her husband is leaving her and she says y cant he love me for who i am (i think thats the words)!!!! please can some one tell me the name i mean when i heard that song it change my relathionship with GOD and i want to know the name so i can download it (PLEASE)???
1/4/2012 12:12:55 PM
Alyssa McCollum United States
Alyssa McCollum
1/4/2012 11:37:12 PM
TRS United States
TRS
Switchfoot is on my running list!  They have a great angsty sound that helps me push through.

Allysa... it's Love Me by JJ Heller!
1/7/2012 9:12:48 AM