Apr 05 2012

The Divine Romance

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (8) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

4/5/2012 8:26:26 AM
Sarah Reilley United States
Sarah Reilley
Thanks for the video Easter, The Divine Romance... I couldnt agree more!  I accidentally gave it a 3 when it should have been a 5! Either way, nice message.  I appreciate your genuiness and transparency Smile
4/5/2012 9:50:23 AM
debra Marshall United States
debra Marshall
Regarding coloring your hair, I was 38 when my daughter was born, and had a full head of gray hair.  When the checker at Wal-Mart asked me if I had my granddaughter with me one day, my son, age 8, told me that he was embarrassed when I came to school with that "gray stuff".  I promptly went out and colored my hair to my original brown color and have not regretted it a day since.  I'll soon be 60 and love my brown locks!
4/5/2012 10:19:39 AM
SAndy Brown United States
SAndy Brown
Amanda, I can honestly say that Mary Kay cosmetics can NOT fix your sheets BUT if you had purchased your wonderful lipstick from a consultant in our company, we would replace that beautiful lipstick for FREE!
4/6/2012 8:35:56 AM
Marybahmgoodfriend United States
Marybahmgoodfriend
Our dear Lord Jesus,severely, convicted me,with today's encouraging word.I hurt,every day and every night,since I lost my beloved husband,Of 21 of the most blest yrs of my life.today,Jesus told me,I did this for you.what's your problem,doing this for Me..........as usual,Thanks,Jesus.I stand corrected and I'm sorry.everyone please pray for me.this is the hardest thing God has ever asked me to do.prayers and love,forever,mrs Mary Goodfriend ask your listeners to pray.I'll pray for them too.......
4/6/2012 8:40:14 AM
Marybahmgoodfriend United States
Marybahmgoodfriend
I was severely convicted by today's daily reflection.I hurt soooo bad since loosing my dear husband Richard goodfriend,nov 6 09.I was reminded on this Good Friday,that Jesus loved me enough to hurt and die for me.I can surely do this for Him.
4/7/2012 12:26:52 PM
Mr Wilbur Goodwin Tankersley Jr. United States
Mr Wilbur Goodwin Tankersley Jr.
I just wanted to say that this is the perfect time to slow down and meditate on the crucifiction and the divine sacrifice our God of salvation made on our behalf!  So having your kidos' away at this most Holy time is a blessing!  I have been giving myself time in silence Trying to experience and understand what the diciples must have felt when they had just witnessed the crucifiction of thier Massiah!  His absence in their lives for the 3 days before His reserection must have been solom in deed!
4/7/2012 8:25:55 PM
Rose Poag United States
Rose Poag
Amanda,
I hear you on my way to work at Mercy Hospital
in Hot Springs, Ar. I think you have a talent for
writing. Ever consider writing a christian book-
devotional. I'm sure you're busy with your family,
and radio, etc, but I'd like to encourage you to
keep journal's of your thoughts, to later, write.
My sister, Linda Settles, is a writer, author.
She has written, "Redeeming our Treasures". I'm
a dreamer writer-I dream about writing, but need
to put my work shoes on the dream. God Bless you
and yours...Rose

4/12/2012 9:44:41 AM
Lena United States
Lena
Great video! I never thought about it that way before. Praise God for his love for us!