Jun 09 2011

The story of Will Norton

This is the story of Will Norton, an awesome guy with a heart for God, who unfortunately passed away in the midst of the Joplin, Missouri tornadoes. Check out his stories and videos on his Facebook page.

In the midst of this year's earthquakes, tornadoes, and wildfires; as well as whatever trial you may be experiencing, we at K-LOVE are here to pray for you. You can submit a prayer request online or give us a call at (800) 525-LOVE (5683).

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (15) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

6/9/2011 10:16:39 AM
Juanita Hayes United States
Juanita Hayes
My prayers are with the Will Norton family!!!
6/9/2011 10:19:21 AM
Barbara Miner United States
Barbara Miner
We can only draw closer to Jesus at a time like this, knowing that Will has not died, but passed onto the most beautiful place that we all hope for, to continue his life waiting for all his loved ones to join him. He is smiling looking over you now.
6/9/2011 10:21:54 AM
Christine Probert United States
Christine Probert
My heart goes out to Will Norton's family.  I looked at his facebook page and read some of what he had to say.  Praise God that you were a man of God and are in heaven now.  I will pray for the Norton family.  God bless you!
6/9/2011 10:22:45 AM
Earlene(Gidge) Beam United States
Earlene(Gidge) Beam
My thoughts and prayers are with your family at this horrible time.  You will see Will one day in heaven!  That is the reason to stay strong in your Christian faith.  This life on Earth is just a short time compared to our endless days in heaven. I live just south of the Joplin, MO area.
So very sad for your lost.  Our church is praying for you too!
6/9/2011 10:38:24 AM
Wendy United States
Wendy
May the family of Will Norton be comforted in the midst of great loss, knowing he is with the Lord.
6/9/2011 10:46:25 AM
S. Leonrd United States
S. Leonrd
Just wanted to lift up this family and pray over them Jer 29:11 and Rom 8:37-39

I pray The Shadow of the Almighty Father rest upon each and every one of them from the youngest to the oldest. In the Father God's season, may He answer their hearts deepest prayers, questions, and cries and sooth every ache. God will not leave anyone of them barren of dreams, hopeless and God's heart is beating for them all "personally!"
May each family member know this truth "intimately"!!!
No tear drops without the Father catching it!

As the scripture in Romans declares "nothing" can keep us from the love of God...Run to His Arms and listen for His heartbeat!!!

Praying for you all!!!

Your lives are an amazing, blazing testimony of the relationship of what we walk out on earth with the living God!

Love in Christ Jesus!

S. Leonard
Olathe, ks
6/9/2011 11:34:10 AM
Mary tomaszewski United States
Mary tomaszewski
I promise to remember Will and his family in my prayers.  Remember, God has a purpose and always trust in his plans!
Thanks, K-Love, for making me aware of Will. Mary, Mchenry, IL
6/9/2011 11:34:21 AM
Mary Jones United States
Mary Jones
I lost my 21 year old son in 2009.  It has been the toughest thing I have ever experienced but my God has carried me and He will carry the Norton family.  Will is with our Savior.  But for us left behind it is tough.  I will be praying for the Nortons as I ask God to carry them and give them comfort and peace.  Days will be hard but Jesus is our Hope to see our sons and sweet Heavenly father again.
6/9/2011 11:53:18 AM
Barb White United States
Barb White
Heartfelt thoughts and prayers are coming from our family to yours and as well as from the citizens of Sedalia, MO. Please be aware that even though Will is not physically here, he is continuing to give to this broken world. Not only by his family's testimony but because his life was about being a loving Christian young man.  May God continue to wrap his loving arms around each of you as he whispers to your hearts, "Will has been promoted!...He is eternally alive and with me.  Celebrate his life!"  In Christian love, we wish you peace and blessings today and the days to come.
6/9/2011 12:15:15 PM
Alyssa White United States
Alyssa White
My family and I are praying for the family of Will Norton.
6/9/2011 12:18:33 PM
Ujunwa Ayika United States
Ujunwa Ayika
May the peace of GOD Almighty be with this family. I pray that He gives you guys the strength to weather this storm. I know that the family loves this young man but GOD even loves him more. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
6/9/2011 9:18:34 PM
Anita Godwin United States
Anita Godwin
I can't imagine the pain you are feeling.I just pray that you will feel His arms around you as He
Carries you and your loved ones through this trial in your life.Rember that we serve a loving, faithful,awesom and good God.As believers, we have that hope and assurance of seeing our loved ones again.I pray Deuteronomy 33:12 ,may you find comfort in His arms.
6/9/2011 11:41:33 PM
Chris and Sona Mathews United States
Chris and Sona Mathews
We lost our 18 year old son unexpectly to blood clots. There is never a day that goes by that we do not cry for him. We miss him very much. He was just accepted to college. We weren't sure where to go from that point. Then someone from church reminded me that I will see him again. He loved the Lord and I know that we will be together again. God picks us up everyday and holds us close. We have learned to with his help to function. Let God help you. You are not alone.
6/10/2011 8:00:49 PM
Barbara United States
Barbara
The Lord has called him home.
6/16/2011 3:42:01 AM
JD Spiceland United States
JD Spiceland
Hi JD my name is also JD.My brothers make fun of me when they hear your name on KLOVE