Oct 31 2011

Undo Me Poem

Undo Me phone call.

Poem posted on my Facebook Page. Feel free to download if you would like, just click the arrow pointing down.

JD Chandler "Lord Undo Me" by K-LOVE Radio

I don’t really worship these day
I don’t really stand up to praise you with songs
Or prayers or actions
or with anything
I am full of all the right moves
I am full of all the right words
I am full of all the right religion
But it is all just illusion
I am really
Lonely
Lost
Calloused
Jaded
Cynical
Too religious
Too realistic
and well really just to lazy
to worship you anymore
I have lost my first love
I have lost the joy of your presence
But most of all I have lost the fear of your glory

Father I need to see you again
Like Isaiah I want to stand in awe of your glory
To fall down at your feet
To come face to face with your
Perfection,
Radiance,
Goodness,
Holiness,
Awesomeness
I want to stand before you and see you for who you are
and me for who I am
I want to be undone

I want to know me for who I really am
I want to see the depths of my heart
And know that you are the only way
You are the only truth
You are the only life
I want to see me and understand
What it really must have taken for you to
Love me
Care for me
See me
Speak to me
Want me
Communicate with me
Die for me
Die for me
Die for me

Lord, I want to stand in that place where all I can see is your glory
And my sin
Because in that place I can’t help but worship you.
Lord let me come undone
Undo my heart
Lord, undo my heart
break down these walls that I love so much
No, wait don’t,
I’m scared I don’t know if I can handle this
don’t
But I can’t live this way anymore
I can’t stand here in this half-life
this going through the motions life
this not really alive life
Father, I need you so come in and do what you must
Cut out the tumor on my heart
Break down the walls that I love
Lord let me come undone
Undo my heart
let me worship you again

*Blake Williams

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (40) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

10/31/2011 8:05:30 AM
Donna United States
Donna
Thank you for sharing.  It's appropriate for me too.  I miss my new self.
10/31/2011 8:21:39 AM
Amanda United States
Amanda
Jd i really love this poem when I heard it this morning i cryed, It is a very touching poem, everyone needs to hear this poem when they are down are just feeling lonely. But it is a very beautiful poem, An i just want to thank each an everyone for their kindly words an I just love the music. My 10 yr old son loves yalls music, everytime we get in the car he turns up the radio  Cause thats the only music we listen!!!!!
10/31/2011 9:12:10 AM
PJ Crouch United States
PJ Crouch
Dear JD,
I am 16 and live in Meridian NS. I heard the poem this morning and it really spoke to me because my family is going though a really rough time. Back in 2010 my dad who is in the U.S. Navy left for a six month tour of duty in Kuwait and a week into it decided he wanted a divorce. His reason was that he sinned to much. I an going to send the poem to him to show him that God still loves him no matter what. So please pray for Rob Crouch.
Sincerely PJ Crouch.
10/31/2011 9:38:03 AM
Valerie United States
Valerie
JD, thank you so much for sharing this. I needed to hear it...need to pray it, every day. Thank you.
10/31/2011 2:41:18 PM
Dawn United States
Dawn
JD hi, I wanted to let you know I believe this was for me to hear today as well, I have felt all those thing's in the last few years, I have had people make me feel so awful about myself that I don't care to go on, the one that makes me hold on is Jesus his love is, and always will be there for me. when everyone else makes me feel so useless and not worth the time or effort, His Love endears for ever.
Thank you so much for all you guys do, I'm so blessed that God puts together a great team.
God bless all of you, and have a safe move.
Sincerely, Dawn
10/31/2011 3:47:21 PM
CYNTHIA J REYES United States
CYNTHIA J REYES
JD,

Everytime i hear this POEM it speaks to my Heart! Coming from a self destructive person that at times i questioned my worth or my ability to lay it all on my Heavenly Father.  I struggle with completely given myself to him wondering and afraid that i will miss my old style of life.  As times passes by it's confirmed that he is the only way and that he is all i need and that with him I will never Thirst or be Hungry for Earthly things! Thank you. Ive copied and pasted to take it home and remind me HOW I AM and what my Worthy i am to HIM!!!  THANK YOU
10/31/2011 9:37:02 PM
Karen Packett United States
Karen Packett
J.D.,

Thank you again for praying this for this poem with/for me this morning. You have no idea what a difference it not only made in my day but more importantly to my heart. I have been running and trying to do things on my own when I need to Let Go and Let God. All this year I have felt alone. I now remember that God has never left my side, I am the one that left His. Well, I am praying to find a church family here in town and get back to where HE wants me, not where I want me!!

Again, I am thanking God for putting you there this morning to answer my call.

God's love and blessings to you and all of those at KLove!

11/1/2011 3:23:57 AM
Luke United States
Luke
Thank you.
11/1/2011 3:29:30 AM
Diana M Roesling United States
Diana M Roesling
Could you put up a 'printable' version of this somewhere...it is very lovely!  ty 4 sharing it! <3
11/1/2011 3:47:36 AM
Trace United States
Trace
this poem is amazing, I wasnt listening when it was on air, but they said something about it a few minutes ago, so I decided to check it out, I came on here and I can honestly say that is the best poem I have ever seen. even just reading it is life changing. Thank you.
11/1/2011 4:02:03 AM
Carmen D. United States
Carmen D.
Thank you for reading the Poem this morning. I was listening with my heart. How many of us can Identify.... Oh Lord Undo me PLEASE!!!
11/1/2011 4:15:24 AM
Stephanie United States
Stephanie
I heard this for the women in TX this morning and it touched my heart so deeply.  I couldn't stop cryn, lol, I needed to reapply my makeup....and I really don't even wear that much!  THANK YOU KLOVE. Please know women from Texas, I am prayn for you! As well as many others!  Hang in there!

Stephanie
NJ
11/1/2011 4:17:10 AM
Christy Germany
Christy
We're stationed in Germany and I was listening this morning and heard this poem and the woman's broken heart. Thank you for sharing this. It broke my heart in that I could see myself in the words in so many ways. I plan to share this tomorrow at PWOC (our women's bible study).

God Bless and Thank you
11/1/2011 4:35:30 AM
Steve United States
Steve
Praise God! Undo Me is what a lot of us needed to hear. Thank you for being inspired to share these words.
11/1/2011 5:22:01 AM
KFR United States
KFR
I am in class at my highschool today listening to KLOVE and you read this poem and made me cry! Everyone looked at me and i didn't care because GOD has touched me with this beautiful story and this wonderful poem. I pray that other students in this school look to God for reassurance,and KLOVE is helping me have the strength to do that. Thank you for bringing me closer to God so that I can bring my school together for HIM.
11/1/2011 5:24:15 AM
CJ United States
CJ
To the woman who just called,  I am far from my Texas home too.  I am lonely and in search for a church home too.  I am far from all I know and love and I feel your pain.  I have to listen to KLove on my phone since they are not on air here in VA.  I am praying for you!!!  God is in control and feels our pain sister.  I have to hold on to that truth.  Email me, we can pray together!!!
11/1/2011 5:30:19 AM
Angie United States
Angie
That word spoke to me. Thank-you JD for knowing that was the Word to share. I pray for all who are lonely and feel adrift. Our precious Father will guide us back to Him. I pray the lady who called in will be filled with His love and that she can connect with a home church and be blessed with friends in abundance! Thanks JD!
11/1/2011 5:39:31 AM
Paula United States
Paula
JD thank you so much for sharing this powerful poem with the world...it really blessed me!!!
11/1/2011 5:43:11 AM
Irene United States
Irene
Hi JD, such a powerful poem.  I know that it touched many, many hearts across the airwaves.  God bless you and the ministry of KLOVE.
11/1/2011 5:53:25 AM
Teresa United States
Teresa
You know when our alarm goes off, we often still lay there enjoying the warmth and comfort? Well mine just went off and I heard her crying and then you read this poem...my eyes instantly opened & the poems words were the push to get me going. Not only to get up, but to flick the devil off my one shoulder and to re-embrace God who waits on my other...Thank you
11/1/2011 5:56:36 AM
Victoria United States
Victoria
I want to thank God for the lady who called in forthis poem this morning. She is being prayed for by many people including myself. I also needed to hear this, I am having a hard time connecting with God because i have become so distant from him and have lost my faith and trust in the fact that he will never leave or forsake me. I truly appreciate KLOVE an all the people who participate in their ministry. I listen to you all day long and it really helps me remember that God is here all i have to do is call on him. Please  continue to pray for me. Have a blessed day Smile
11/1/2011 6:11:59 AM
Donna United States
Donna
Could you please email me a copy of this poem, I can not get it to print. I really feel like someone at our church needs this right now! I have been there, & I know how this lady feels, I was so far from the Lord & had also lost my first love..but praise God he never leaves us or forsakes us, all we have to do is call on him & reach out to him, he is already reaching for us!!!  God bless you & K-love. Smile
11/1/2011 6:33:59 AM
Angel United States
Angel
JD,
You have been such a blessing to me and my family in the mornings.  This morning my heart was breaking for the woman that called in.  When you read her the prayer, it was just what she needed at that very moment.  God truly works through you and KLove to meet people right where they are! I am praying that someone will be in her path today that will lead her to a new home church where God's love will surround her. I just have to say that you will be truly missed on KLove.  I know that God will bless you and your family as you set out on this new chapter in your life.  And if you ever get tired of the west coast- you are always welcome in North Carolina!  God's Blessings and safe travels!
11/1/2011 6:57:08 AM
Paula United States
Paula
Thank you so much for sharing this, I had church going to work this morning.  What a beautiful way to start the day.  I needed this.

11/1/2011 7:07:29 AM
suzi United States
suzi
wow.
11/1/2011 10:04:50 AM
Laken Farley United States
Laken Farley
JD,
I thought it was amazing that you shared this poem this morning. I know you touched a lot of people with this. God truely uses you as vessle. I love your show, keep spreading the love of our savior. God Bless.
Laken Farley
11/1/2011 10:33:54 AM
barbie United States
barbie
I didn't get a chance to hear the poem, I hear a lady calling in w/ tears and needed to hear those words. My heart goes out to her and everyone. I downloaded off your page JD-And yes, I to need to be reminded of Jesus' love and forgiveness and that I am nothing w/out him!
GOD BLESS TO ALL IN KLUV COUNTRIES!!!!!
11/1/2011 11:51:39 AM
sarah United States
sarah
i was sick and in bed when i heard this this morning it really is fantastic. i have been struggling with my faith lately and that was realy something i needed to hear. if i hadnt of been sick this week i may have never heard that. God really dopes work in mysterious ways
11/1/2011 5:32:19 PM
Brenda Roberts United States
Brenda Roberts
JD I am 35 years old a wife and mom of 3. I am a christian but I know I could do better. I heard this prayer this morning on my way to pay bills and I started to cry along with the women on the other end of your phone. This prayer is what I needed to hear also. K Love really helps me get through my bad days and it's not just the music it's the kind words that you all share. Thanks so much!
11/1/2011 5:38:55 PM
christy United States
christy
hey JD, thank you very much for sharing this poem, its an amazing poem and when i heard it this morning, its like the poem was made specialy for me, as im going through a very difficult time in my life and i lost my faith, i cant even pray, but thankx be to God for his unconditional love, as it doesnt matter how he made me feel as im nothing and useless despite of all i have done to me, but today, i know that God is always there for me and he made so special n he love so as he died for me!!! God bless you all for sharing this amazing poem which transform our heart.
11/1/2011 8:49:33 PM
Karen United States
Karen
Calling in yesterday morning to KLove and having JD pray with me through this poem has truly made a difference.  I literally felt God put his arm around me at that very moment. It was exactly what I needed. God is going to lead me to a church home here in Lincoln. It warms my heart even more though knowing how many others lives this poem touched. God works in ways that can never be explained by man but all I know is that through the ministry of KLove, seeds are being planted and grown. Thanks, JD, KLove, and all those out there that heard my tears.
11/2/2011 6:17:59 AM
Sherry United States
Sherry
Thank You JD! Absolutely beautiful and inspirational.  This poem is amazing.  It is so wonderful to start the day everyday with KLOVE, you are touching so many hearts and keeping faith lifted.  May Everyone have a Blessed Day.
11/2/2011 7:47:38 AM
Dan Buck United States
Dan Buck
JD,
Thanks for sharing this poem, Your prescense on he Morning show has been a blessing to me.  Happy travels over the next month and my GOD direct your path back to California.  I look forward to hearing you back on KLOVE in December.

Dan
Kansas
11/2/2011 7:55:22 AM
mark United States
mark
it was such an inspiring prayer poem...I'll meditate on day and nite.God Bless Jd & all Klove staff "peace"...
11/2/2011 10:24:15 AM
Susan United States
Susan
JD,
I was on my way to a seminar in Chapel Hill early Tuesday morning (6:00AM) from Albemarle NC when the lady called in crying and you read this. I cried most of the way to Chapel Hill, which is a 2 hour drive.  I have cried since just thinking about it.  I am saved as is my family, however, I ask the question so many times, "what do people do that are not saved".  Who do they depend on to be their saviour. Even being saved, I have so many days of backsliding, yet I know my God is forgiving and will not leave me.  This poem was absolutely the most touching prayer I have ever heard for the believer and the unbeliever. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
11/2/2011 6:11:19 PM
Tamarah Broussard United States
Tamarah Broussard
JD I LISTEN TO KLOVE EACH AND EVERY MORNING ON MY WAY TO WORK AND I HEARD THIS POEM AND I ENJOY IT VERY MUCH.  IT HELP ME DAY AFTER DAY TO GET THREW THE HARD TIMES AND KEEP ME STRONG WITH THE JOB I HAVE.  I AM A C.N.A AND I HAVE A VERY DEAR PATIENT I LOVE DEARLY AND HER NAME IS MISS KITTY AND SHE IS 91 YEARS OLD AND SHE IS VERY ILL AND I WOULD LOVE KLOVE TO PRAY FOR HER THAT SHE KNOWS THE LORD AND TO HAVE PEACE.  THIS IS A VERY HARD BURDEN FOR THE FAMILY TO GET READY TO LOOSE A MOM BUT WE KNOW THAT THE LORD IS IN CONTROL AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS POEM AND GOD BLESS YOU.
11/2/2011 6:45:14 PM
Connie Jeffery United States
Connie Jeffery
JD, thank you for reading this poem the other morning. I cried so hard while you were reading it. The Lord knew exactly what that women who called in needed, I found myself praying deeply for her. Her story and honest confessions is exactly what is so gracious about Who God is! We are so unworthy, but HE makes us worthy through His son Jesus Christ! I emailed this poem to my whole family! Thank God and thank you for that amazing blessing!
In Him,
CJ
11/3/2011 6:59:01 AM
Steve United States
Steve
JD
My sister passed away last night she lost her fight with caner, could you say a pray

steve
11/4/2011 12:06:41 AM
Alainna United States
Alainna
Hey JD!
thank you for posting this poem! I heard you on the radio when the woman called and I really appreciate what klove does for people! I know you guys have really helped me in the past couple months! You guys are set as my alarm and you've been the only reason I've been able to get up in the morning for the past month! so thank you guys so much for everything you do! it touches and helps so many people! thank you! so much!
11/4/2011 2:29:30 AM
grants for single mothers United States
grants for single mothers
Excellent work, thanks a lot for all your efforts.