Aug 10 2010

I'm a card-aholic

I can't help it! I love buying greeting cards!!! I go in to a store to buy 1, just ONE, and I always walk out with at least 5! I just love how certain cards fit certain people in my life perfectly and who doesn't love getting snail mail!? I have never seen someone be grumpy after getting a random gretting card!! My only problem after buying them for the perfect person for the perfect occasion is...not loosing it before I give it to 'em Tongue out  So I'll go ahead and admit it, I'm a card-aholic and (I think)  proud of it!

Do you have any items like this? It doesn't matter what store you are at, if they have this particular item, you are bound to buy at least one?

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (20) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

8/3/2010 9:16:22 PM
veronica lawson United States
veronica lawson
I have to tell you that you're not alone. After reading this I have found that I too am a card-aholic. Smile I just realized I have three cards in my purse right now, waiting to be mailed to out! Smile
8/4/2010 8:19:47 AM
Marcie Kenya
Marcie
I used to be one until i realized am ever mailing but never getting any unless its Christmas or my birthday or valentines...no greeting card..so i stopped...i love your show i listen to you every morning....
8/6/2010 8:08:42 PM
FESTA LAUREA ROMA Italy
FESTA LAUREA ROMA
Good work man..this is the great website I have seen so far...outstanding..
9/24/2010 8:34:55 PM
James Kalu Nigeria
James Kalu
Hi Lauren,

Its James from Nigeria. How's life. I just arrived at the office and I'm listening live on the internet. I love your station. Did you receive my message about our church's crusade holding in Maryland U.S.A. I probably sent it just when you were going off air yesterday. I will still keep trying to reach you on phone. The line keeps ringing without anyone answering.

Cheers,

James Kalu
9/24/2010 8:43:26 PM
James Kalu Nigeria
James Kalu
Hi Lauren,

Do you have have any other number besides 800 900 1300 that I can reach you with. No one responds to my call on the above line. Keep up the good work.

James
9/26/2010 12:18:16 PM
Holly United States
Holly
I'm 11 years old. Wherever I go I HAVE to buy silly bands.
10/3/2010 4:16:13 PM
Tarot Spain
Tarot
This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
10/11/2010 6:30:56 PM
manchester united shop United Kingdom
manchester united shop
I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.
11/7/2010 6:54:35 AM
Stevn Horsell United States
Stevn Horsell
HI Lauren Lee I love Litsen to yoyr show verry much it gives me insperation to know their other christens out their that love the Lord in the way he loves us and that GOD has put us together evan though we all have defrent talents to serve him we are all of one vine that he is grafeting together for his will not ares GOD BLESS KEEP ON UISING YOUR TALENTS THAT GOD HAS GIVEN YOU THAY ARE BUITFULL .......
11/9/2010 12:14:17 PM
Belinda Salge United States
Belinda Salge
I too share the love of greeting cards. I have received many comments from friends stating that is just what they needed that day.
I love sending cards to my grandkids.
When I an looking for one, it seems as if God guides me to pick the right one.
That's just one tool that God uses to reach his people.
11/9/2010 1:50:55 PM
Stevn Horsell United States
Stevn Horsell
HI Lauren I to am a card aohlic GOD speacks therw cards all the time but it is his spirt that lives with in us that he usess daily to minister therw his words of encourage ment to his childern that is the holy spirt working in us and the manny talents that he has given us to use for his good GOD BLESS HAVE A GREAT DAY .......
11/10/2010 3:25:09 AM
kredyty bez bik
Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!!
11/10/2010 8:39:36 AM
Stevn Horsell United States
Stevn Horsell
HI LAUREN GOD HAS BLESSD US IN SO MANY WAYS THAT WE SOME TIMES OVER LOOK THE LITTLE THINGS THAT HE HAS PUT AROUND US AND THATS WAY HE OPENS ARE EYS TO SEE THE LITTLE THINGS LIKE AN FISH JUMPPING IN A CREAK OR AN EAGAL FLIYING THAT IS WHEN HE IS SHOWING HIS CHILDERN THAT HE CREATED THIS WORLD FOR US TO LIVE IN BUT KEEP OUR EYES ON ENTIRNTY FOR GREAT IS OUR REWARD AND WE ARE HIS GLORY MAY GOD BE WITH US ALL THE TIME GOD BLESS HAVE A GREAT DAY .......
11/10/2010 11:39:46 PM
Stevn Horsell United States
Stevn Horsell
HI LAUREN GOD LOVES YOUR CHILD LIKE SPIRT THAT HE HAS GIVEN TO YOU AND THE GRAET WISDOM AND CONPATION AND LOVE THAT YOU HAVE FOR HIS CHILLDERN AND MANY OTHER TALENTS THAT HE WILL BRING TO YOU IN HIS TIMEING REMEBER HE CALLED YOU OUT BY NAME TO GLORYFIY HIM AND TO STREGTHEN HIS PEOPLE GOD IS ALWAYS WITH THOSE HOW CALL UPON HIM IN THEIR TIME OF NEED WE JUST HAVE TO SERENDER TO HIM FULLY HE WILL SUPLY ALL ARE NEEDS GOD BLESS AND MAY THE LOVE OF THE LORD BE UPON YOU .......
11/17/2010 10:30:58 AM
cheap contents insurance
I truly relish your writing style. This can be a excellent post! Thanks
11/17/2010 1:29:03 PM
Stevn Horsell United States
Stevn Horsell
HI Lauren GOD IS good evan when we get upseting news he always seams to know how to send to us at the right time and thay seame to know just what we need if it is a hug or a card or just some one to talk too GOD has blesed you with that talent and I hope you cutinue to use that talent and the other ones that he is bring to you just keep your eyes on Eternity and serveing him with all your hart Boudy and soual and in every thing you do GOD LOVES YOU VERY MUCH AND HAS BIG PLANES FOR YOU GOD BLESS YOU AND SO DO I .......
11/30/2010 2:50:40 PM
Claire United States
Claire
Hey, Lauren...I listen to you guys, a lot! I am not a really of a card-aholic...okay but if, it is mentioned about candles! YES! I love candles! Any will perfectly do for me! Okay...maybe not the ones that smell good at the store-then you buy them-and they don't give off any scent! My favorite candles...Paula Deen!!! Have to admit..she loves to cook! She's a cook-aholic!
12/14/2010 12:06:46 PM
Jess United States
Jess
Why are there monsters or whatever by the coment? Thanks! Smile
1/8/2011 11:54:52 PM
premium wordpress themes
Do you need any more information about this?
1/9/2011 2:34:45 AM
Stevn Horsell United States
Stevn Horsell
I thank GOD that He Loved me so much that he gave me a second chanse on Life he has opened my eyes wider than befor so that I may see the things threw his eyes and to Love his world as he Loves us GOD BLESS US ALL .......