Aug 24 2010

Excercising that trust muscle

During my run today on what has felt like a broken foot (its not really-it just hurts and I'm throwing a pity party for one!) I had this 'God inspired' moment....JUST like normal excercise can be such a pain when we are doing it (and lets face it, who likes to sweat?!! NOT this girl!)-excercising our trust muscle is just the same. When we are in the midst of the excercise-its not exactly fun but it makes us stronger afterwards!!!

Maybe you are going through something with your marriage, your search for a spouse, your work, your health--and you've been reminded that you are completely dependent on Him.There is no other choice but to trust Him.

Our trials are Gods chance to strengethen and stretch our trust muscle

Onward to the gym of life we go :)

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (33) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

8/23/2010 1:33:26 PM
Dawn United States
Dawn
Hi Lauren! I just wanted to say that all of you at KLOVE are awesome, and I appreciate you guys so much! God bless all of you! I think you were the one that was on late last night talking about germs..? I believe so. Anyways, I totally laughed after hearing the conversations you were having about that. I knew exactly what you were talking about, and I always think twice about what I touch! I learned even a lot more about stuff like that especially while going to college, and the majority of the classes I was taking taught about sanitation, sterilization.. etc.  It's important to know these things!!!  Smile
8/23/2010 1:41:40 PM
Dawn United States
Dawn
I'm sorry, but I forgot to add to your comment about the "Trust Muscle" . Your comment is so true, and I constantly remind myself of that. I'm learning to trust God, and I love it!
8/31/2010 6:02:01 AM
Jessica United States
Jessica
Hi! I just wanted to say thanks for posting this; it's so true! Thanks for the reminder, and God bless you!
10/2/2010 10:31:58 AM
kathy bilyeu United States
kathy bilyeu
A trust muscle is great and I know God gives us that inner strength to continue at times we are shaken or hurting.  Although I try to never forget the ones who have taken from vulnerable individuals whom are loving caring and giving and sometimes even lost. When we are working out to our, what we believe is our best potential.  Being a true christian and one who follows Gods word, as you may perceive it, will hopefully help strengthen their families without taking away a persons will or hope. Forever feeling a friendship with a stranger, even in a violent world, makes for a more precious understanding of patience, prayers, time, effort and love.  I pray that everyone who has the time to give shares their life without hesitation, not only in prayer but in doing the time as well.  Take the time to acknowledge a persons true situation without discounting them and maybe you may change someones life forever.
11/5/2010 4:02:45 PM
cat products
Great tips would love to see more about this. Must give it a go
11/5/2010 4:44:25 PM
Stevn Horsell United States
Stevn Horsell
HI I JUST WHANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT TURST MUSCEL IS WHAT GOD EXCERCIZED IN ME ABOUT THERE WEEKS AGO GOD SHOWED ME HOW MUCH HE LOVED US ALL BY EXSTENDY HIS HAND DOWN AND KEEPING ME ALIVE TO SPREAD HIS GOOD word to the world through the musick of klove and his love for us and showed me an eagle soring in the sky looking all around to see his glory and what he created for us to use and take care of till he calls us home .......GOD BLESS US ALL .......
11/5/2010 4:52:32 PM
Stevn Horsell United States
Stevn Horsell
HI Lauren GOD HAS BLESD YOU WITH MANY TALENTS AND YOU ARE USING THEM FOR GODS PURPSESS AND GOD HAS JUST BEGAN A GRAET WORK IN YOU AND IS TAKING THE BLINDERS OFF OF YOUR HART AND EYES TO USE YOU IN MANY MORE WAYS GOD BLESS .......
11/5/2010 4:52:46 PM
Stevn Horsell
Stevn Horsell
11/7/2010 3:54:10 PM
Russian Girls for Marriage
Hi author! Can I use images from your blog for my school research work?
11/7/2010 3:58:48 PM
Russian Girls for Marriage
Hello! Can I  photographes from your website for my degree work?
11/17/2010 1:47:22 PM
Stevn Horsell United States
Stevn Horsell
HI Lauren GOD is really haveing me rely on him in this last weak espiealy when I resived some Fustrating news From my Docter GOD sent me the right person to Talk too AND Then THE muick From KLOVE IT SEEMD AS IF GOD LOVES TO USE the muisk to minister to me at the right time and knows wich Songs I need to hear at that darkest time I thank you all FOR YOUER Spirt Filled MINISTERY GOD BLESS YOU AND SO DO I .......
11/25/2010 2:54:05 PM
skin treatment at home
Awesome! I am very pleased to read that, so I would disclose this post with people s acquaintances.It is very much authentic and useful info.keep the superb function.we d like extra best statements.i am going to come back in this article to discover additional updates with years to come as well.each finest requirements in your case constantly which means stick with it.regards
11/27/2010 3:11:16 PM
portable generator reviews
Consequently educational factors are introduced here, I am honestly content to read this post,I will be merely imagining with regards to the happiness we long for therefore you awarded me the acceptable most certainly information. I really bookmark your happiness for advance analyzing,So gratitude to use allotment the results.
11/29/2010 9:52:31 AM
bass vs guitar
Hi there, how are you? cos i so utterly love this particular weblog, I would personally enjoy if i can write a bloomy evaluation about your pleasant webblog in the small Information website would you be ok with that?
11/30/2010 2:07:45 PM
Carl Balckwell
</a>
11/30/2010 2:14:39 PM
Leo Dimitriou
en iyi dizi sitesi
12/6/2010 11:39:12 PM
Marriage in India India
Marriage in India
Its an wonderful post Lauren. It would be appreciated if you can devote more of time for writing & giving such valuable tips.Health is Wealth.God bless u
12/10/2010 1:54:54 AM
khan vs maidana live streaming United States
khan vs maidana live streaming
nice blog..... i loved reading it.....
12/16/2010 3:49:07 PM
Moncler Jackets
I'm sorry, AOL doesn't resinate with me as an identification what so ever.What are they attempting to obtain across? What  may be the new viewers they're making an attempt to make? Once you examine it, what do you are feeling?I see a hell of a whole lot of unplugged ethernet cables puking throughout my monitor.I imagine you meant to make use of precisely the same description for each the 8 worst and the range 1 new id
12/22/2010 5:10:07 AM
Josue Lyng
You have covered some curious points in this post. I found this by searching Yahoo and I've got to confess that I am currently subscribed to the website, it is quite good ;D
12/22/2010 5:10:07 AM
Josue Lyng
12/22/2010 8:51:28 AM
Stevn Horsell United States
Stevn Horsell
Hi Lauren Lee sorry I havent wrote hear for a while I have been busy with doctors and such GOD is awsome in how he knows every thig we need at the time we need it this is a hard time of the year for me but the ministery of KLOVE and you help me when I am down GOD gives you all insite and desermant on how to pray for us all GOD LOVES US ALL THAT HE GAVE US HIS SON THANK YOU LORD GOD BLESS YOU ALL .......
12/22/2010 8:51:28 AM
Stevn Horsell United States
Stevn Horsell
12/29/2010 9:49:32 PM
Jossy Lipke United States
Jossy Lipke
Yes Lauren,mutual trust is the necessity for an successful married life.The couple should have complete faith & trust on each other. It would be appreciated if you can take effort & post more blogs on mutual understanding, trust & faith as the guidelines for the newly married couple.Cheers.
12/29/2010 9:49:32 PM
Jossy Lipke United States
Jossy Lipke
1/11/2011 1:39:16 AM
martina Belgium
martina
Thanks lauren for the tips for the great muscle !

1/11/2011 1:39:16 AM
martina Belgium
martina
Thanks lauren for the tips for the great muscle !

1/17/2011 11:12:20 PM
abraham United States
abraham
good music lauren like
1/17/2011 11:12:20 PM
abraham United States
abraham
good music lauren like
1/18/2011 8:19:34 AM
Stevn Horsell United States
Stevn Horsell
Hi Lauren it has ben awhile since I have wrote on the trust mucel I have been very sick lately with acute bronckites and I have to Trust on GOD to heal me and he has and he has been working on my relation ship with him I LOVE the ministery and muisk that you play late at knight GOD really speaks threw you and has given you many talents wich you use to his glory GOD BLESS YOU AND SO DO I .......
1/18/2011 8:19:34 AM
Stevn Horsell United States
Stevn Horsell
3/27/2011 4:14:55 AM
great United States
great
Someone essentially help to make seriously articles I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I amazed with the research you made to make this particular publish extraordinary. Wonderful job!
4/3/2011 1:59:46 AM
Kathy United States
Kathy
I would love it if someone could write a song about a tug of war with life and God. fighting for a purpose and learning how to let go when certain things things in life cannot be changed.
Above all learning to understanding that God is on both sides no matter who we are or what we have become. Love always and blessings to those who are in a tug of war with God or life,  Kathy