Sep 07 2010

The part of your week you are most looking forward to....

is what??

Coming off a three day weekend can sort of leave ya feeling--blah! But my figuring is, if I look ahead at whats exciting in my week, it makes it easier to jump in head first! I think I'm probably most excited to start working out again AND eat froyo (aka frozen yogurt!) at some point, and yes I did just say those right next to each other~haha~ What are YOU most looking forward to?

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (15) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

9/4/2010 9:01:48 AM
Dawn United States
Dawn
Hi Lauren! I would have to say working out, and many more things. I can't even narrow it down.. hehe. I am excited seeing myself getting closer to God, God moving in my life, and answering my prayers YAY! PRAISE GOD!
9/4/2010 7:20:07 PM
Mandy United States
Mandy
I'm looking forward to my meeting with my boss on Thursday.  I'm stuck in approval mode for many of my projects and can't wait to get the approval!!  Smile  Thanks for the new perspective!!
9/5/2010 8:38:09 AM
Lily (Facebook) United States
Lily  (Facebook)
Lauren..God Bless you This Morning, i am hear your programation....hugs.Lily
9/5/2010 10:11:09 PM
Echo United States
Echo
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
God gave me this scripture when I first came to Him.

9/5/2010 10:23:09 PM
Beth United States
Beth
Psalm 119:174-176 I long for your salvation, O Lord, and your law is my delight.  Let me live that I may praise you, and may your laws sustain me.  I have strayed like a lost sheep.  Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.

Welcome to the KLove family!!
9/5/2010 10:38:43 PM
Brent Mixer United States
Brent  Mixer
Hello Lauren Lee,
Welcome to the K-LOVE Family...My favorite bible verse is Proverbs 3:5-6....

Your family here in Iowa..... Smile
9/6/2010 12:51:18 AM
JustSterling United States
JustSterling
your page has been hijacked by your new KLOVE family Smile we love ya girl!!! WELCOME!
9/7/2010 3:08:08 PM
Jessica United States
Jessica
I wonder as I look at people if they realize how lucky they are. I see how motivated people are and how much energy they seem to have. I struggle minute to minute with depression and anxiety. It messes with my mind, thoughts, energy, motivation, etc. I didn't ask for this and I pray everyday that I can overcome it. Everyday is work and very difficult to not only stay connected with God but to be and do what He wants me to do. I know that it holds me back and I have so much more potential. He does bring me through everyday and I am eternally grateful He has made Himself available to me or I would have given up LONG ago and let it swallow me. I am not writing this to have people feel sorry for me but to have people see how much harder things could be. Even though it is so difficult everyday I praise God for my struggle because maybe I don't know the big picture and i know that I am right where He wants me to be. Also Thanks much Loren, u definitely get me to laugh for brief moments at night when I am out delivering newspapers. Since I struggle minute to minute those brief moments mean the world to me. God Bless you.
9/10/2010 5:11:15 PM
Dave United States
Dave
Just a note to say Thanks for being who you are and what you do. I'm a truck driver and drive @ nite. You keep me awake and alert for the better part of 3000 miles a week. Oh and your laugh makes me smile ever time!!!
If I were to enter the Jesus Saves contest I would say, "Jesus saved me from myself". But even if I were to enter and win There's just no way I could take the time off. Thanks, And may God bless you and K-love!!! I love you guys, Dave
10/12/2010 12:06:02 AM
Deb Bolin United States
Deb Bolin
I have to say that I look forward to Monday mornings.  No - I'm not a masochist - I work weekend nights, so Monday morning is my Friday night, lol.  I get home to an enthusiastic greeting from my three standard poodles (okay - one is a labradoodle, but he's groomed like the other two, so most people can't tell the difference), get on the computer for a while, then crash.  I stay up and see one of God's most glorious gifts - the sunrise.  It is always worth the wait.
10/19/2010 12:57:53 PM
electric cigarette
Amazing info really appreciate you sharing
11/4/2010 2:52:03 PM
Lizze United States
Lizze
Hi Lauren! I'm about 12 and my favorite part of the week is the end! I get to rest, spend time with friends and family, and go to church. I enjoy the rest of the week too. Nice to have you on the Klove family. I've been listening 4 a long time and look forward to hanging out with you.

love, lizze
11/8/2010 8:48:15 AM
no download slots
Nice.  Do you have a youtube account?  I bet if you made videos of stuff like this you'd have a ton of subscribers.
11/17/2010 10:30:57 AM
building contents insurance
amazing stuff , this actually helped me out ... I will ensure that to bookmark this web page for future reference
2/3/2011 2:58:08 PM
Scaffold boards ideas United States
Scaffold boards ideas
In Hollywood you can see things at night that are fast enough to be in the Olympics in the day time.