Sep 12 2010

Something heavy on my heart

The leader singer for Sanctus Real, Matt Hammit, and his wife Saras story about baby Bowen ---> http://bowensheart.com/2010/09/12/bowens-first-surgery/

There is an incredible song that Matt shared on here as well that really feels like a 'window' into he and Sarahs hearts right now--they may be just the words YOU need to hear today too

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (8) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

9/25/2010 10:11:13 PM
kathy bilyeu United States
kathy bilyeu
I called and spoke with Lauren a few weeks ago.  My heart and life was in turmoil.  I spoke with friends and family about my situation and they are good people who care and have helped me through my difficulties.  The pain continued though through the christian community when I asked for help for what I was going through.  Most christian individuals that I came in contact with were to busy with their own crisis and just said they would pray for me.  I met a Baptist Minister that said he would help but only took advantage of my vulnerability by wanting a relationship with me.  I am saddened by the christian community whom uses their status to take advantage of vulnerable individuals for their movement towards their own gain. The only inspiration and true love I have been given is through K-loves music and Gods true friendship and unselfish love to help me realize I need nothing but his love to help me live my life.  I spread K-loves radio station to everyone I love,  you have helped my entire family to experience Gods inspiration and love daily.  Thank you for showing me a true christian experience.  I will pray always and be a continued supporter of K-love.  Thank you for being the radio station of mine and my families choice.  No other radio station supports Gods love like you do.
9/27/2010 4:33:17 AM
David Clark United States
David Clark
WE THE PEOPLE OF FAITH... should know and rejoice in the fact these trials will teach US ALL much...I wanna say GB your baby but HE already HAS  !!!!

D.C
10/4/2010 3:07:03 AM
kathy bilyeu United States
kathy bilyeu
I just wanted to say prayers are welcome and there is always a God's speed of relief. As always I truly believe in God, and all those indviduals who truly care, will focus and give their heart and soul to everyone without reservation, to create and work towards an angelic and peaceful existence. I pray for Baby Bowen every day.  And forever hope, strength, love, and prayers will ease your families pain in his speedy recovery. Much love.  Kathy
10/21/2010 6:30:42 PM
watches fake
on line provides Remember that you choose the found useful by many people and is included on1680
10/27/2010 12:56:57 PM
32 inches lcd tv
Can I just answer what a release en route for locate a name who actually is familiar with what theyre discussion concerning on top of the the web. You absolutely recognize how toward bring an topic to light and build it significant. Additional people have to to study this plus appreciate this side of the narrative. I cant consider youre not additional well-liked since you positively have the gift.
11/3/2010 11:54:51 PM
basketball shoes for sale
valuably, the objectis actually the best on this deserving topic. I fit in with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your future updates. Saying thanks will not just be enough, for the wonderful lucidity in your writing.
11/7/2010 5:36:33 AM
Jessica Nathan, aka, Jessy United States
Jessica Nathan,  aka, Jessy
I love klove.  It's the only station that I listen to.
11/12/2010 11:36:09 PM
Stevn Horsell United States
Stevn Horsell
HI Lauren this is a hard day for me you see I lost my baby grial this month about 16 years ago But GOD has given me many childern since He Has filled my hart with love for all his Little ones and thay are all a Blessing to us all in the little things thay do for thay Love unconditionly and thats what GOD whants us all to do GOD BLESS HAVE A WONDERFULL day Keep useing your talents FOR GOD LOVES YOU .......