Jan 18 2011

Faith of a child

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (25) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

1/19/2011 1:25:13 PM
Kristin United States
Kristin
This is an amazing video of an wonderful and talented kid. He nails it on the head with everything about Jesus. Everyone needs to hear the words he has to say. They are so right. Every book of the Bible. EVERY book. It shows all those who thinks that the Bible doesn't make sense that there is complete truth in it!
1/24/2011 11:32:11 AM
JustSterling United States
JustSterling
MADE ME CRY!!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!
1/26/2011 12:08:44 PM
Brinkley United States
Brinkley
Wow, Lauren Lee sterling was right with what she said about this video he is amazing I am 11 also and I couldnt have done it!!!! God bless,
He is the vine And i and I am a Branch:
Brinkley Branch
1/26/2011 2:16:29 PM
Lizze United States
Lizze
That's amazing. I'm 13 and I would be scared to death to do that. I could only do that if He was with me. Otherwise, there's no way. When I first saw this video all I could say was wow. Smile Thanks for sharing!
2/7/2011 1:20:59 PM
João de Branco Filho Brazil
João de Branco Filho
Hello Lauren, I found your beautiful story ..... that's it, walks with his hands tied with Jesus, because he is the way the truth and the life ... congratulations, I mean I really enjoy your station here in Brazil, and really you has a voice so beautiful, take good care of it and uses it knows there be.
I wish all the bo for you and if you give, send a hello to us here at Ribeirao Preto Sao Paulo, I'll be listening .... kisses João de Branco Filho
2/8/2011 1:41:10 AM
david nava United States
david nava
hey what up just want to say that i know that you are a good Person not becuse of your job or your backround just it is because God is in your life i know your the one that tells everybody to stay strong and call out to God now its my job to say this So be careful to do what the Lord your God has commanded you, Do Not Turn aside to the right or to the Left Walk in all the way that the Lord your God Has commanded you<  So that you May live and prosper and prolong your days in the land that youR father possess this is the commands and laws of your GOD so that you may enjoy long life LOve your Brother David
2/10/2011 10:29:57 AM
Payton Lassek United States
Payton Lassek
     Birthday Wishes            Lauren Lee             Through your wonderful words of encouragement to all your listeners, Including me, you proclaim Gods Glory and encourage His Praise.            Thank You           Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. psalm 63:3    Happy Birthday Lauren  and may Gods Blessings and Grace be continuously poured out on to you.                 Blessings Always   Payton Lassek
2/10/2011 11:39:46 PM
Greg Wolford United States
Greg Wolford
Happy Happy Birthday from Alaska, may Jesus Bless you greatly on this day as you bring music and joy to thoughs listening, we love you out here.
2/11/2011 12:11:06 AM
Stevn Horsell United States
Stevn Horsell
Hi Lauren sorry I havent wrote hear for a while Because of all the sickness that I have been under GOD has defintly changed my Life and has told me to enjoy the Little golden nugets that he has put in all our Lifes that we walk right Buy every DAY and to be still and hear from him so that we all may be more efective For Him I Love the show that you do late at night you are truly a angel of GOD scent to us By him to spread his Love to all the world GOD BLESS YOU AND SO DO I .......
2/11/2011 11:39:05 AM
alicia&ricardo Saiz United States
alicia&ricardo Saiz
hi lauren i jsut wanted too say we love hearing you on klove at nighttime, your a great person we did our 30 day challenge and like you said things are going pretty good. thank god our situation is going better in my request is too get more jobs well thanks alot
sincerely,
alicia&ricardo Saiz
2/11/2011 4:15:47 PM
Dawn United States
Dawn
Hey Lauren Lee Smile

Happy Birthday!! (or was it yesterday? if so, Happy Belated Birthday!!)

I hear you in the evening at times, and I love how *REAL* you are! Keep up the excellent work, my friend Smile
2/14/2011 4:56:06 PM
John Stone United States
John Stone
HI
Lauren Lee Happy Birthdays  and Happy valentines Day
Ipray for you and klove
2/16/2011 1:57:32 AM
Jeff Dennard United States
Jeff Dennard
Hi Lauren Lee,and Klove.I thank God for each day,I so humbly to be one of God children.What to thank you and Klove for what you guys do.God Bless us all for safe good year.
2/16/2011 12:27:30 PM
courtney United States
courtney
heyy i just wanna say heyy and let you know that god is very pleased with what you all do and i am happy i can trust thi station night and day without worrying what comes on

god bless,

courtney
2/16/2011 11:18:04 PM
Jan United States
Jan
Hi Lauren,
You have quite a good bit of Godly Wisdom....Such a great attribute for such a young lady...Continue in the greatness that follows true believers in JESUS.......Love ya lots Jan
2/17/2011 1:51:20 AM
Stevn Horsell United States
Stevn Horsell
Hi Lauren GOD has blesed you with such a Loveing Hart to spread his Love to the world you are verry senistive in your spirt and GOD has great planes for you a true angel of the Lord GOD BLESS YOU AND HE HAS MOST DEFIANTLY .......
2/19/2011 1:20:54 AM
Crystal K. United States
Crystal K.
Happy Birthday Lauren!
My typical response to getting a text from an unknown answer is " ummm hi, I'm sorry i dont have this # saved in my phone, & I have the memory of a goldfish (about 3 seconds, kind of like Dori from Finding Nemo) who is this please?"

I hope everyone there who's sick gets well soon!
2/19/2011 1:22:10 AM
Crystal K. United States
Crystal K.
Ugh! Stupid autocorrect! " unknown #" *, not answer
2/20/2011 4:40:30 AM
Stevn Horsell United States
Stevn Horsell
GOD has truly Blessed us with such a angel and women of GOD Let your Lite shine to all the world so that all may hear of the Love that you have for all his childern and him GOD has truly anoited you in all fasset of Life he loves you very very much GOD BLESS YOU AND SO DO I .......
3/4/2011 3:53:24 AM
Arturo Mexico
Arturo
Saludo desde mexico señores, que dios los bendiga, me gusta la radio tiene muy buena programacion, aparte, porque quiero aprender hablar ingles..

Greetings from mexico gentlemen, God bless, I like the radio has very good programming, other than because I want to learn to speak English
3/10/2011 11:28:06 PM
Ginna United States
Ginna
This is kind of random, but seriously?  No KLOVE in Alabama???  That's just wrong.
3/11/2011 4:24:16 PM
skyler United States
skyler
does it count if i am a child and i have the faith of a child cuz i am a 13 and my faith has moved a lot of people
3/17/2011 9:42:03 AM
Eline Netherlands
Eline
What an amazing video! Thanks for sharing!
3/19/2011 7:08:41 PM
COURTNEY United States
COURTNEY
I AM 12 YEARS OLD AND I AM GOING THROUGH ONE OF THE MOST HARDEST THINGS IN MY LIFE I AM TRYING TO PREACH ABOUT JESUS CHRIST BUT WHENEVER I GO UP I GET BACK DOWN I NEED PRAYER
3/19/2011 7:11:03 PM
COURTNEY United States
COURTNEY
I KNO WTHIS IS FOR SOME ONE THAT IS READING THIS COMMENT ......................JESUS LOVES YOU AND HE HAS WONDERFULL THINGS IN STORE FOR YOUR LIFE HE WANTS YOU TO BE CLOSER TO HIM AND HE IS THERE TO LEND YOU HIS SHOULDER Smile

COURTNEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!