Aug 27 2009

Rush of Fools singing "Escape"

Pray for Rush of Fools! Their RV "Black Beauty" is no more. So their first K-LOVE free concert has been postponed one day. See the schedule below. And say some prayers for Rush of Fools; they've had a rough weekend on the road with all the RV problems. GOD BLESS YOU RUSH OF FOOLS!! We love ya:) Lisa and Eric

We loved having Rush of Fools on the show this past Thursday. They're a lot of fun, really real, really talented.

Hopefully one of these FREE K-LOVE concerts with Rush of Fools will be close enough for you to enjoy!

CHANGE!!  instead of Monday, it's Tuesday Sept 1 now at First Baptist Church, Chandler, AZ 7pm !
Wed, Sept. 2 Desert Springs Church, Albuquerque, NM  6:30pm
Thurs, Sept. 3   Calvary Chapel (South), Littleton, CO 7pm
Fri, Sept. 4  Bethany Lutheran Church, Elkhorn, NE 7pm
Mon, Sept. 7 Olivet Baptist Church, Wichita, KS   7pm
Wed, Sept. 9 Life Church, Olathe, KS  6:30pm

8/27/2009 7:52:09 AM
Karol United States
Karol
I am in Wichita, KS  and am very excited about going to the FREE concert to see Rush of Fools!!!  I think it is truly a blessing that they are offering this!  God will bless them!! I will make sure that Happy Birthday gets sung!!
May God bless them on their tour until they arrive in Wichita.  Thank you again!
Karol
8/27/2009 7:53:20 AM
Tammy Fields United States
Tammy Fields
Love Rush of Fools!! Great group, Love to support our hometown guys (I'm from Alabama although I live in Louisiana now).  Thought it was cool how they surprised our Middle Schoolers at camp In Louisiana this summer by coming in and leading worship.  They didn't know Rush of Fools was going to be there.  They had a great time.
8/27/2009 8:15:38 AM
Katie G United States
Katie G
Thank you so much!  I will be sending messages to my brother in Littleton as well as my friends all over Wichita Smile  Cool!  I am far from all those places, so perhaps I can get someone to come see you "for me."

Katie
Sioux Falls, SD
8/28/2009 8:53:43 PM
Sara United States
Sara
Thanks for posting the video! My computer only played half though, but Rush of Fools are amazing, so even half a video was great. I did not hear them sing this song live as I was sitting in class that morning - since school started this week. I did get to hear them sing "Undo" which is my all time favorite song. If y'all happened to have gotten that on video could y'all post it up as well? Like I said, all time favorite song. It definitely hit home to me in more ways than one. Anyways, thanks again for sharing the video since I missed this song live!
10/5/2009 5:02:08 PM
Gabrielle Sallard United States
Gabrielle Sallard
I love Rush of fools! Unfortunately, I am out of the area of the concerts completely. Frown
oh well... hope you guys have fun there!
1/15/2011 9:01:26 AM
doll dream sex toy Spain
doll dream sex toy
A very usefull post - Thank you very much I wish you will not mind me writting about this article on my website I will also leave a linkback Thanks
2/1/2011 1:16:34 PM
au pair jobs United Kingdom
au pair jobs
You made several nice points there. Awsome site! I am loving it!! Very good written article. Will come back again. I am bookmarking your feeds also.