Oct 05 2009

Snuggie!

Lisa got a Snuggie for her birthday!

And yes, she is as happy as the people in this Snuggie commercial!

While listening to Phillips Craig and Dean earlier today, Lisa had a moment with God...in her "prayer closet" Snuggie.

10/5/2009 7:00:10 AM
Cathy Pavlowski United States
Cathy Pavlowski
I bought a snuggie for my co-worker for her birthday and found out that her husband already bought one for her, so I think I might keep it for myself.  Yesterday was my birthday too!!!
Happy Birthday... I love listening to K-Love.
Cathy from Connecticut.
10/5/2009 12:50:39 PM
Ann Holt United States
Ann Holt
My son said the other day that he knew what to get me for my birthday. "A snuggie" because I am always cold. I want a zebra snuggie.I love to listen to you two on my way to work. We also listen to ya'll during nap time at the day care where I work. I love all of the different people that ya'll have on the radio.
10/5/2009 3:11:55 PM
Brenda United States
Brenda
I am always cold, too!  I live in Wisconsin.  My fingers and toes turn purple in winter here!  I should ask for a Snuggie for Christmas.  Not the red, though.  That color makes people look like monks on the commercial!  The zebra one looks pretty awesome.  I like the cheetah and the pink ones, too.
10/5/2009 5:32:36 PM
Kellie Black United States
Kellie Black
I was listening to you guys in my computer class at school when you were talking about this!! Too cute!
10/5/2009 6:03:16 PM
Melissa Garrett United States
Melissa Garrett
I have always wanted a snuggie because I am always cold. It looks like you really like yours Lisa. Well anyway Happy Birthday and thank you for being an encouragment. God bless you and have a great Birthday!
10/5/2009 6:33:18 PM
Anna-Marie Meyer United States
Anna-Marie Meyer
Snuggies!!! I'm actually gonna try one this year...My mom is going to get some for the dogs, too! Smile

Happy Birthday, Lisa. Hope you enjoy your Snuggie.

-- Anna-Marie Meyer
         IL
10/6/2009 4:59:15 AM
Heidi Lewin United States
Heidi Lewin
Ok,  I have to admit I laughed at the picture of Lisa with the snuggie on her head.  Way too cute!  You go girl, worship, worship, worship in your own way.  I love the snuggie worship closet!!!  Love you guys in the morning.  You always start our day off right.

God Bless,

Heidi Lewin

San Antonio, TX
10/6/2009 5:03:29 AM
Ellen United States
Ellen
I was laughing when I listened yesterday morning...now I'm finally getting to see the pics! I especially love that the tag authenticating the Snuggie is still there too! This will definitely be my mom's Christmas gift - she's always cold!
Thanks for making me smile each morning as well as pointing me toward my Heavenly Father!
10/6/2009 5:21:39 AM
Erika United States
Erika
LOL...I can't begin to explain what this picture looks like but I love it! It's what Lisa's doing at this moment that matters. They're many ways to worship! You go Lisa and tell Eric to stop picking on you, ha ha. ;)
Have a very blessed day all!
10/6/2009 6:38:32 AM
Heather United States
Heather
my birthday was Oct.4 i got a pink snuggie too...i didn't think of using it for a "prayer closet" very cute
2/4/2011 1:17:28 PM
Sara Dimas United States
Sara Dimas
I change everyones negative perspective on snuggies. I was introduced to a snuggie when the man I was caregiving for got two of them, and he is a vet who is also a parapeligic, I am not sure if the creator of snuggies really thought of people in wheel chairs but the snuggies are truly benifical to those that are in wheel chairs. He can where it like a sweater without the struggle of lifiting his arms above his head and fits perfectly over his legs and well I have to admit I am a snuggie fan just for that reason. They are perfect for the disable. Thank you God.