Nov 02 2009

Eric's flaming cupcake

Click here to see Eric's flaming birthday porcupine cupcake of happiness, and the smoke aftermath:)

Happy Birthday Eric!

We pray you have an amazing year!

Lisa, Amy, Dan, Producer David, and Lisa T :)

11/2/2009 8:49:19 AM
newsboysfan United States
newsboysfan
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11/2/2009 8:52:39 AM
Suzanne United States
Suzanne
Happy Birthday Eric!  We share a birthday! I must thank you because last year I was driving home @ 4:30 in the morning listening to KLOVE and I ovecome with sadness and tears were streaming down my cheeks as I thinking about my brother who died in May @ age 45 and I was turning 45 and all of a sudden a group of people came on the radio singing Happy Birthday...I took this as my hello from heaven...All because of you being on the air at that time..God knew what I needed and he worked through you to me. My heart still misses my brother but I know he is in the light and I will see him one day...Thank you for having the same Birthday as me!  God Bless you ~ With Love in Christ ~ Suzanne
11/2/2009 10:07:09 AM
David United States
David
haha thats awesome! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! hope you have a great day! Jesus Loves You!
11/2/2009 1:23:34 PM
Kevin Oliver United States
Kevin Oliver
I heard Eric say he wanted to give back for his birthday.  there was an 8 year old in the Kansas City area that had a birthday party, and instead of having the guests bring him gifts, they brought gifts for the humane society!  he donated all his gifts to the animals!!!  What a great example and wonderful young man.
11/2/2009 1:24:43 PM
Brian United States
Brian
Happy Birthday Eric, I hope all goes well for you! Smile

Remember to study the scripture, not only last year, not only this year, but Every year! Laughing

Enjoy.

In Christ,
Brian
11/2/2009 1:29:42 PM
Rona United States
Rona
Happy Birthday Eric (and Suzanne too! - see comment below).  I share a birthday with you guys too and I was so excited to hear Birthday excitement on Klove when I was driving to work this morning.  I hope you guys have a blessed Happy Birthday!
Love,
Rona
11/2/2010 8:21:38 AM
Cynthia United States
Cynthia
Great cupcake. Didn't know that many candles could fit. By the way.....Welcome to the age of the protected class!!! By law, people can't tease you about your age anymore. Congratulations!
Happy Birthday Eric. :o)