Dec 18 2009

Merry Christmas from the Sidewalk Prophets!

12/18/2009 6:20:53 AM
Tom Dutton United States
Tom Dutton
I was just thinking that maybe we should follow the same diet as Santa Claus.  After all he is hundreds of years old, has quick reflexes since he can hand the reindeer at high speed, great muscle tone since he can jump out of the sled and get down a chimney and with a huge bag of toys and put the out and get climb back up.  He does this time after time for one night, I have a hard time getting out of my bed each morning and moving around and I am in great shape according to my doctor.
12/18/2009 7:23:42 AM
Mrs. Pierre United States
Mrs. Pierre
Hello Lisa and Eric,

I just wanted to say that you guys are doing a wonderful job. I love your show.I am currently in Niceville, Fl with my husband who is active Army. He was lucky to be stationed here because he do not deploy. This is our first Christmas together. He was deployed 3 times to Iraq so its a blessing that he is here to share Christmas here with us after 5 years of not having a Christmas in the states. I am just asking you guys for your prayers because we want a child. My first child was suppose to be born on December 24th of this year. I lost my unborn child in two months. And I also lost my grandfather this August. So I understand how sidewalk prohets feel about someone so close to you being gone. Please pray for us to be blessed and cope with both losses. I love your show and keep up the good and awesome work that you guys are doing for the Lord. Love you guys!

With Love,
Guerda Pierre

P.S. Have a Merry Merry Christmas. And May you and you families be blessed. I will continue praying for you guys. God Bless.
12/18/2009 10:59:48 AM
Angela United States
Angela
Just a note to say thank you Klove for your prayers. My request is being fulfilled as we speak. Please continue to pray that business will remain strong.
12/18/2009 11:39:34 AM
ktmatt United States
ktmatt
haha Tom....

Funny, I have been pondering the fact that on his diet it really would be a miricle for him to live past 40yrs old... I mean, really... a diet only of milk and cookies, and apperently coke ;) that guy must REALLLLY need his sugar...  ;)
12/18/2009 2:14:18 PM
Hannah United States
Hannah
Lisa and Eric,
I am 13 years old and my big sister is having alot of trouble with her life. She,my little brother,and I have been homeschooled and have grown up in a Christian home, and have gone to church, etc. all our lives. My sister moved out of the house about 4 1/2 months ago, and she is in an ungodly band, and she does NOT glorify God at all. She has three tattoos, and she knows its wrong. She is in the wrong group of friends who do drugs and drink. I'm SO scared!!!!I've been praying,and praying. My parents are heart broken(especially my mom) and I don't know what to do. My brother thinks we are all being mean to my sister, but he doesn't understand what she's doing. I really need prayer in this hard time. I have alot of great friends and they are all praying but I need alot of prayer still!!!!!Thank you!!!!!
Love,
Hannah
12/18/2009 5:58:10 PM
Julie Miller United States
Julie Miller
Hi Lisa and Eric,
I listen to Klove all the time. I am the coordinator of our emergency room.I have your station playing constantly while in my office. You all keep my focus where it needs to be despite the chaos and confusion that may be going on around me. What a blessing the station is to me.....
Julie