Jan 26 2010

Visiting Orphans

Find out more about their work in Haiti here...

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (7) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

1/26/2010 6:12:21 AM
Love is not easily provoked United States
Love is not easily provoked
Love is not easily provoked
1/26/2010 6:19:48 AM
Claire United States
Claire
I attend Port City Church, and I have chosen "My One Word" for several years.  My first word was "frugal" because we had two kids in college in the states, one at Bible school in Australia and a daughter getting married.  Praying about my word and remembering it helped us to be good stewards of our money so we could finance everything.  And those principles have continued in our lives.  This year my word is "seek".  Things change as our children mature, and what God wants for us changes.  So I am seeking where He wants me to "jump in" next.  My verse is in Deut. where it says to seek Him with all my heart and soul.  If I seek Him, I will find Him and He will show me my path.
1/26/2010 6:42:09 AM
Rebecca Estep United States
Rebecca Estep
My one word is "contentment".  This is something that can be difficult to achieve, but it makes everything easier to bear.

Becky
1/26/2010 6:52:42 AM
Tatiana Randall United States
Tatiana Randall
This is amazing to me, this "One Word" you are doing. Last year, the word that stayed with me was, Joy! My mother died of pancreatic cancer in November 2008. I was joyful for her going to be with our Lord and I had the opportunity to live with her for 9 months. I wanted my mom's last days here to be Joy-filled! This year, my word is " Balance." To keep everything in "Balance." Not to overdo "some things" and remembering to do "other things." Human nature is too overdo, and then neglecting "important things."
1/26/2010 7:03:18 AM
Angelina Barnes United States
Angelina Barnes
My word for the year would be "serve" I want to be able to serve God more than ever before.My family and myself have been forced to look for another church family after serving for 13 years.We need healing too.Most of all we want to serve our Lord.
2/10/2010 6:24:20 PM
best tour guide Greece
best tour guide
{So ist das Script nicht nutzbar! Als reine informationsseite ohne Möglichkeit von kommentaren ist es gut. Jeder kann irgendwas als kommentar schreiben ohne angabe von richtiger oder gültiger mailadresse. So ist das script nicht nutzbar! Jeden tag 100 von Pron Spams ist nicht gut!
1/20/2011 12:25:45 PM
Faalangst Oplossen Netherlands
Faalangst Oplossen
I am very  thrilled that I did stumbled across this extremely helpful post. Many thanks for the great info. I wish you do not mind me write on my astonishing Faalangst blog. I will also leave a linkback. Cheers