Mar 18 2010

Rock & Worship Road Show - TONIGHT!

We're so excited that the Rock & Worship Show is starting tonight in Indianapolis (if you are in the area - come see us - Lisa and I will be there at the K-LOVE booth)!  It's an amazing line up with MercyMe, David Crowder Band, Family Force 5, Francesca Battistelli, Fee, Sidewalk Prophets and Remedy Drive.  Check this out - the cost is just $10 at the door - no tickets ... so get there early.  The tour is coming to a bunch of K-LOVE cities including Madison, Wisconsin tomorrow night ... click here to see all the tour dates.

3/18/2010 5:31:50 AM
Marc Perez United States
Marc Perez
When I first found out about KLOVE about 2 years ago, the first song I heard was "All Because of Jesus." I totally fell in love with the song and klove. I'm from the Chicago area, but will be going up to Madison tomorrow to see Fee and the other bands. I really like Fee's new songs, "Everything Falls," and "Glory to God Forever." So simple, but yet so profound. Keep up the work!!!!
3/18/2010 5:52:51 AM
Tom Hansing United States
Tom Hansing
I had the pleasure of hearing Fee in person at Chapel Service for the Indianapolis 500 two years ago.  What an awesome experience.  Their music hit home and everything is "all because of Jesus."  Blessing on the tour.
3/18/2010 6:24:24 AM
Kim United States
Kim
I am soo sad that the tour isn't coming to the East CoastFrown
3/18/2010 6:37:45 AM
Kristie Templeton United States
Kristie Templeton
I am so excited about the Roadshow concert tonight!! Why? It will be my daughter Kendra's first concert ever!! A friend is taking her for her 13th birthday gift. This is something she'll remember forever!
3/18/2010 6:42:41 AM
Kristie Templeton United States
Kristie Templeton
btw she should be sitting close to the stage! I doubt if it's possible, but if Fee could wish her a Happy 13th Birthday it would be sooo amazing! Thanks! I love listening to K-Love!
3/18/2010 8:04:18 AM
Jenny United States
Jenny
Does anyone know what time the doors open? I'm so looking forward to tonightSmile
3/18/2010 8:34:56 AM
Leandra United States
Leandra
I am so excited!!!  this Sunday the Rock and Worship road show is in Colorado Springs!!  Yaaahoooo!!!  I can't wait!!
3/18/2010 8:43:29 AM
Theresia Sellers United States
Theresia Sellers
I am thrilled that the Rock and worship Road Show is coming to Texas.  I have two cities to choose from, San Antonio or Dallas. I am so excited.  Can't wait!!!!!!!
3/19/2010 11:30:29 AM
Jasmine United States
Jasmine
I will be going to the San Antonio one with my family! Yay!