Mar 19 2010

David Crowder

It's always a good time when David Crowder comes by and today's visit did not disappoint.  David debuted his new song "Oh, Happiness" from his "Church Music" album and, among other things, discussed one of his band's favorite pastimes - spotting random celebrities while on the road (hear the hilarious audio here).  Check out the picture below of David hugging Richard Simmons. :-)

3/19/2010 7:39:43 AM
beth king United States
beth king
Yall look so much alike apart from the workout outfit.  I just wanted to say hey David and thanks for blessing us with your music and beautiful spirit full of happiness!  Take care and God bless.  Love in Christ, Beth from Maine.
PS come visit Maine sometime.  My husband and I would love to come to a concert.
3/19/2010 7:41:11 AM
Laura Haroual United States
Laura Haroual
David, I have two boys. My younger one, Malek, is 6 years old and is head over heals about "How He Loves Us". He will sit in the back seat in the car and sing it with the music, sing it without the music, pull his brother and I in to sing together in the car. My sweet baby's 6 year old heart has been touched for eternity by your song. Thank you.....
3/19/2010 8:28:37 AM
Ben Rudolph United States
Ben Rudolph
Not sure if you guys can help but I can't find out if I need to purchase tickets for our 2 and 5 yr old kids to the Rock and Worship Road Show! I was going to purchase the $50 VIP Passes, not sure if I need to buy 4 or 2. I tried calling the venue and the promoter Rush Concerts.
3/19/2010 1:58:36 PM
Kenny J. United States
Kenny J.
david, the beginning of ur new song made me think of leprachauns. idk y. it just did. lol. ur awesum man. i told this guy at my church that he reminds me of u and he says that he doesnt sing like a goat. lol
3/19/2010 4:53:02 PM
Angela United States
Angela
Heard David's story this morning RE: Richard Simmons in the airport. HILARIOUS. Thank you for all the clever levity this morning and the deep peace David Crowder Band's songs bring my heart!
3/19/2010 6:13:48 PM
Mark United States
Mark
You LL Mde me lugh so hard today! thank you for getting my day off to a great start!!!
3/19/2010 11:15:00 PM
Dave United States
Dave
So cool being able to hear David on the radio and then see him tonight in concert in Madison. He did an amazing job, as did all the other artists on the Rock and Worship Roadshow.
3/20/2010 8:55:29 PM
nancy United States
nancy
MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE SEEN DAVID CROWDER AND BAND 2 TIMES AND WOW THEY ARE AWESOME LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM AND OH HOW "HE "LOVES US !KEEP ON PRAISING THE LORD WITH SONG
3/21/2010 3:50:46 PM
Allen H. United States
Allen H.
LOL!!
3/22/2010 1:52:31 AM
Stacy M. United States
Stacy M.
I heard this on the radio the other day and it really made my day. What a funny story. I'm so glad I was able to hear it again for a second laugh. I wish there was more from their visit in the studio. Love the pictures too!!! Smile