Mar 23 2010

Natalie Grant

We were honored to have Natalie Grant with us today.  Natalie joined us for the world premiere of her new song "Greatness of our God" (her new album "Love Revolution" comes out later this year).

The scripture that Natalie mentioned just before we played "Held" was from I Peter 5:10 "...may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while--perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you."

3/23/2010 6:59:01 AM
Leesha Heard United States
Leesha Heard
Good morning, Lisa and Eric.

I had an opportunity to hear Natalie Grant's "Held" this morning.  Needless to say, the song is absolutely beautiful!

Mrs. Grant referred to a Bible verse to which the song relates.  Okay, I admit it - I can't remember the verse. (Yes, I do walk into rooms and forget why I went in there.)

Please provide the verse again.  Thank you,

Leesha
Madison, MS
3/23/2010 7:47:48 AM
Eric United States
Eric
Hi Leesha,

The verse was 1 Peter 5:10.

Thanks for listening!

Eric
3/23/2010 8:56:57 AM
Rachel United States
Rachel
I LOVE NATALIE GRANT!  Everytime I hear her, whether it be a song she is SANGING, or an interview, she is so awesome!  Definitely a girl I'd hang out with!  She shows the true love of Christ with her music and her life.  My 4 year old daughter sings "I Will Not Be Moved" to the top of her lungs everytime we're in the car and I love it!  Natalie, you are a blessing!  Thank you!
3/23/2010 9:35:46 AM
Tamy Ryan United States
Tamy Ryan
Natalie thank u 4 the song "Held" I lost a twin son a # of yrs ago.  That song lead me back to God. I had never lost my faith, but I never felt "Held" in my grief over loosing 1 child and the joy of raising another. That song helped me heal so much. KLove thank u 4 being here all day long. I stay in communion with Jesus all day through your posit. and encourgment words, songs, joy and faith
3/23/2010 11:13:12 AM
Laura United States
Laura
I love Natalie Grant, and will be seeing her in a few weeks at Women of Faith! Woo hoo! I often fantasize about getting a tattoo around my ankle that says "on Christ the solid rock I stand" with a cross dangling from it like an anklet, because of her "I will not be moved" song. (But I'm too chicken!)
3/23/2010 12:27:11 PM
Marcia United States
Marcia
Natalie
I love you song "HELD" i posted the vidio on my blog and you are AWSOME. Thank you so much

Lisa or Eric
Could you post the audio of the interview and when she sang? I missed it. Frown