Apr 01 2010

Amy Grant

It was nice to catch up with Amy Grant.  She has a brand new album called "Somewhere Down the Road", that just came out on Tuesday. If you missed our chat, you can listen to some of the highlights below ...

Amy talking about Easter

Amy talking about her new song "Better Than a Hallelujah"

4/1/2010 8:57:33 AM
Kathy United States
Kathy
Don't see anywhere to play an audio?
4/1/2010 9:04:39 AM
Eric United States
Eric
The two links in yellow are now working. Smile

Eric
4/1/2010 9:35:29 AM
Felicia Lewis United States
Felicia Lewis
When I heard the song "Better than a Hallelujah", first thing that popped in my mind was me singing to my daughter because of the first words "singing lullaby".  Then quickly I thought of how our cry to the Lord, and our prayers to the Lord is a lullaby to HIM.  I just attended my church's conference March 12-14th and Pastor Dan McCollam spoke about sound, and he does a huge scientific studies on sounds and spoke a lot about the Power of our tongue.  Our DNA has a melody to our God, we are a song to HIM.
4/1/2010 12:12:14 PM
Tonya Ashford United States
Tonya Ashford
Kelly, thank you for reminding the listeners that "Hallelujah" is the greatest praise to our Father. At first the song kinda worried me... there is no higher praise - then, like you said the song says "sometimes" it's better than a Hallelujah... I get that... when we don't know what else to say or do, a cry out to our Father can be better than a Hallelujah...He's waiting for us..the honest cries of breaking hearts!! WOW!! Thank you Father God!!
4/1/2010 12:13:29 PM
Tonya Ashford United States
Tonya Ashford
Sorry, I meant Lisa!!! ugh!!
4/1/2010 12:58:37 PM
Kathie Hedrick United States
Kathie Hedrick
Could you please please please put more of Amy's interview online?  I work nights and I missed it.  I just love Amy she is so real and she lives it and this is what I love about her!  Also thank you for playing her again. The only time I heard her on your station was at Christmas.  I have almost everything she has ever recorded and when I get paid again I am going to buy her new CD! Again please play more for us night people! Smile

Have A Blessed Day & Easter!
Love In Jesus
Kathie
4/2/2010 4:05:43 AM
Las Vegas Towing United States
Las Vegas Towing
This article will be useful in more than one ways for many users. Thanks for sharing this article with all the users!

<a href="http://www.bestpricetowing.com">Las Vegas Towing</a>
4/2/2010 9:46:44 AM
Kim United States
Kim
Thank you for playing this song, and for sharing the interview with Amy.  It is always good to hear her music and her words of encouragement.  Is there any way you can put more of the interview online for those of us who missed it?  Keep the great music coming.  Thank you for all you do.

Blessings,
Kim
4/2/2010 10:05:27 AM
Liz Hunt United States
Liz Hunt
Why are we talking to Amy Grant? She's a home wrecker.
4/2/2010 1:48:53 PM