May 03 2010

Surprise Co-host

Producer KC says he has a special guest coming in to fill in for Eric today.

Keep listening:)  We'll find out who:)

Lisa

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (12) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

5/3/2010 5:41:31 AM
Shannon United States
Shannon
Just heard Matt from Santus Real mention, Luminate, my 13 year old daughter and I seen them last week in Anderson, they are awesome, cant wait to hear them on K Love!
5/3/2010 5:45:21 AM
Diane Johnson United States
Diane Johnson
How much do we as Christians want to see our country turn back to God? To see revival sweep our nation? Thursday is our National Day of Prayer. Prayer is a powerful weapon, but combined with fasting, breakthroughs can take place that wouldn't have otherwise happened. God wants to see our sincerity and to know what we're willing to give to see Him move. He is calling 1 million Christians to not only pray on Thursday but also make it a day of fasting. Just like each person's tiny contribution funds KLove, each person making this small sacrifice can change our world.
5/3/2010 5:53:39 AM
Jeff United States
Jeff
Sanctus Real rocks!

What are your thoughts on playing "These Things Take Time?"  Smile)

All the best!
5/3/2010 5:54:49 AM
Jeff United States
Jeff
Sanctus Real rocks!

Any chance you could play "These Things Take Time?"

All the best!
5/3/2010 6:11:53 AM
Mary United States
Mary
This is for Matt re: HYPOPLASTIC LEFT HEART SYMDROME
I'm unable to get thru to you at the 1-800 number. I work in a hospital on the east coast where we repair the hearts of babys with hypoplastic heart syndrome in utero (i.e. before they are born). Please contact me at mawarner@partners.org
5/3/2010 6:23:42 AM
Rebecca Martinez United States
Rebecca Martinez
you guys are great.  Thanks Sactus Real for your ministy and thank you KLOVE God uses you in such a great way in my life and my families. Music is such a powerful tool God has given us to reach people and to worship Him.  Thanks......we love all of you prayers for all of Sanctus Real and their new arrivals....prayers for you and you wife and baby Bowen, Matt
5/3/2010 6:35:02 AM
Tammie United States
Tammie
Just wanted to send my prayers to your family with your little Bowen. The Lord does wonderful work with his tiny little children. I have a son that was born with a cancer that didn't show up till he was three, and he is here still at the age of 21. The Lord blessed us by allowing me to raise him all these years. He has to go through alot of medical issues to this day. But He knows and I do too that the Lord has him for a reason that will glorify the Lord! Bless baby Bowen, I believe the Lord will place him here for a special reason too.
5/3/2010 6:55:08 AM
Brian Buckner United States
Brian Buckner
Thank you Sanctus Real and KLOVE for giving us the next prayer for fathers. "Lead Me" is something very special and needed in our world today. I'm entering my 22nd year of marriage with LuCinda and through the years experienced the events that led to the creation of this father focused and "Father focused" song. As we approach Mother's Day, I encourage all fathers to pray along with this song and ask our Lord to lead us all, to be better husbands, fathers and sons. Sometimes we know we need to pray but we don't know what to say. This God sent song shows us the way.
5/3/2010 7:04:56 AM
G.L United States
G.L
My marriage has been crumbled on the floor for years and my hope had run out. This weekend was a turning point. I came home from the gym this morning listening to Klove and when I pulled into the garage Lisa was talking to Sanctus Real (don't know his name) about his song "Lead me". I knew nothing about it. My husband came out to leave to go to work and i told him there was going to be a great song on klove. He turned it on right when Santus Real was talking about his marriage and their difficulties. It is EXACTLY our issue. And my husband got to hear that and then the song, which I pray rocked his world. It is hard to not lose hope, but I have to believe that God is working. Thanks!!
5/3/2010 7:51:36 AM
Paige Dinkins United States
Paige Dinkins
Good morning, I was lisening today and heard about Bowens heart!! My son had that same heart defect and had a Heart transplant November 30, 2008. Matt and his family will be in my prayers!!We serve a BIG GOD WHO IS ALWAYS FAITHFUL TO HIS CHILDREN!!!
5/3/2010 9:00:03 AM
Kristen Chandler United States
Kristen Chandler
Our third child, now 7 month old daughter, also has Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. We understand a lot of what Matt and his wife are feeling and going through. It was exactly one year ago when we received the same very unexpected news of our baby girl's heart condition. We walked out of the office that day knowing that no matter what happened we have a loving and gracious God who would be with us through this journey.

It is amazing to look at how the Lord worked out all the details of doctors, nurses and surgeons, even childcare... Now that we have been through 2 of her expected 3 surgeries we are rejoicing that our Sara Kay is right on track where she should be in every way! We saw all that could have happened and received all the same precautionary warnings, and we know that we are very blessed.

Sara Kay's big brothers adore her and there are no feelings of bitterness or resentment even when we left them with grandparents to go to Boston for all of her care. Honestly, they could not love her more. We know that too is a huge blessing.

We hope this, amidst the thousands of other emails, can be another shout out to our great and mighty God who loves us and is caring for our every single need every single hour of every single day. Again, we know that our journey could have and still could go in a very different way than we hope, but we trust in our God who has, is and always will be faithful to His children and His promises.
5/7/2010 6:34:40 PM
Monica Garcia United States
Monica Garcia
Lisa,
I would like to request the a link/attachment to the conversation you had with Matt right before he played "Lead Me." I would really like my husband to hear it and just maybe this will make him move his heart to be a better husband.