May 04 2010

Jonny Diaz

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (9) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

5/4/2010 7:15:05 AM
Joyce United States
Joyce
As I listened to Jonny Diaz talk this morning about the song and his mothers bible study, that spoke to my heart even at my age I looked at myself in that outward way. Thank you I look forward to the book coming out so I can over that part of my life.
5/4/2010 7:22:37 AM
dawn United States
dawn
I was so excited to wake up this morning and hear Jonny on KLOVE!  I have listened to More Beautiful You probably a hundred times since I first heard it last week.  I struggled actively with anorexia for over  9 years and occasionally for another 9 years.  It was a difficult battle and I am so grateful for the grace of God that has carried me through.  I cannot hear this song without tearing up.  It makes it so much more powerful that it is written by a man who has not been directly affected by eating disorders but just wanted women to see their worth in the Father's eyes.  Thanks Jonny for a beautiful song and thanks KLOVE for giving me non stop encouragement.
5/4/2010 8:33:48 AM
Alyssa United States
Alyssa
YAY!!! I like Jonny Diaz!! Smile Smile
5/4/2010 9:06:22 AM
Tina United States
Tina
Hi...Love the song "More Beautiful You" and would like to know more about the bible study Jonny's mother has written.  Any way to find out the title of it?  I've been wanting to start a bible study with my daughter's and some of their friends and I think this would be perfect.  I've googled but didn't find it.
Thanks so much!  Tina, Collierville TN
5/4/2010 10:10:21 AM
Tina Darr United States
Tina Darr
I BROUGHT MY 7 YEAR OLD GODCHILD TO SEE JOHNNY DIAZ IN OCTOBER '09 WHEN HE CAME, AND HE IS AWESOME!! MY GODCHILD LOVES HIM! HIS MUSIC IS TOTALLY AWESOME! I JUST HEARD HIS NEW SONG.. AND, YES, OF COARSE, IT'S AWESOME TOO. KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK, JOHNNY!!
5/4/2010 10:12:12 AM
Tina Darr United States
Tina Darr
THANKS SO MUCH FOR CLEARING UP HOW TO SAY JOHNNY'S LAST NAME! IT WAS A JOKE BETWEEN MY GODCHILD & I!!..
5/4/2010 1:07:48 PM
Caleb United States
Caleb
Thankyou for speeking The Father's voice to his daughters!      Exactly what you are seaing is waht God would say to each daughter of his!    Thankyou sooooo very much!!
5/4/2010 6:03:47 PM
Becca United States
Becca
Jonny Diaz you rockkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/9/2010 3:54:14 PM