May 05 2010

The National Day of Prayer !!

Click here to find a group meeting near you today!

Click here to learn more about the National Day of Prayer.

The seven things we're specifically asked to pray for today: the government, military, media, business, education, church and family.

Here are the pastors who you heard pray on K-LOVE today:

K-LOVE's Pastor Mike in Sacramento, California

Pastor James Jackson from Jefferson City, Missouri

Pastor Joel Hunter from Orlando, Florida

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (8) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

5/5/2010 4:12:16 AM
Jared United States
Jared
Is Eric going to be back next week?
5/5/2010 5:19:31 AM
Sandi Albertini United States
Sandi Albertini
I am going to stand outside McDonald Presbyterian Church in McDonald, PA and hold a sign. National Day of Prayer. I pray fo you. Pass it on.  Also, I am going to have a table for people to write their prayers or praises on a slip of paper and create a visual prayer chain.
I will be there from 9:00 to 12:00 then 1:00 to 4:00.
5/5/2010 6:45:25 AM
Cassie Been United States
Cassie Been
I have a suggestion for Producer Kelly on what to do for Mothers Day.  I suggest you buy a child's Mother's Day card, and with your worst hand writing, write a sweet note from your unborn child. I would also suggest you make her ya'lls favorite meal at home. Eat it by candle light.  Don't forget the real fine china!  Make it special!  Get her what ever her fav. flowers are.  After the meal give her a massage and don't forget to rub her feet.  I think this would be one of the best ways you can show your wife how much you appreciate her, and that you are excited for the new baby's arrival. I feel that Mother's Day should be a day for you to let her know how you support and cherish your relationship and your new family.
5/5/2010 7:05:12 AM
Jacque Johnson msn United States
Jacque Johnson msn
KC if you have an ultrasound of the baby scan it and make a card that says - "Happy mother's day. Really can't wait to meet you Mom. Attach it to a gift certificate to a Day spa. Good luck and God bless
5/6/2010 6:52:47 AM
Pooh Bear United States
Pooh Bear
When my mom was pregnant, my dad found a gift for my baby room. Then he sent it to my mom with a letter from me. Maybe producer kelly should do something like that?
5/6/2010 7:45:55 AM
Pooh Bear United States
Pooh Bear
My family has resolved to pray every time our clock chimes on the hour, to celebrate national prayer Day!
5/6/2010 7:48:52 AM
JL United States
JL
The list of topics we are to pray for is in the wrong order.  If we properly take care of church, family, and the military, the other areas wouldn't be so much of a problem.  We would do the right things for education because the childrens needs would be put first.  There would be integrity in government, business, and the media, not selfishness, greed and corruption.  Spiritual health in the church and family solves many woes.
5/6/2010 8:22:58 AM
Teresa Garza United States
Teresa Garza
I love this radio station! I'm talking from the depth of my heart. I thank God for Klove and everyone that has anything to do with keeping you beautiful people on the air and reaching out to people and making a huge difference on their lives , including mine! I have five wonderful daughters and not everyday feels that way. Moms everywhere need to tune in! You help me see things in a different light on some days when I feel at a loss or a bit over whelmed. Thank you! God Bless You! Much love , Teresa