Aug 03 2010

Worship ... The Revelation Song by Kari Jobe

If you have about seven minutes to spare, check out this video and just enjoy a time of worship ...
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (12) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

8/3/2010 5:19:47 AM
Mitch United States
Mitch
WOW!!!  First time I've seen a video of Kari Jobe's version of this song. One of my all time favorite worship songs.  I love playing this at our church in Bad Axe, MI, but this video just blew my mind away!  Praise the Lord!  Thanks for sharing!
8/3/2010 5:41:47 AM
Laurie LeBlanc Canada
Laurie LeBlanc
What a beautiful place to start my week, in the presence of our God.  Thank you for sharing that, I felt like I was in the front row, worshipping my God!

Blessings
Laurie
8/3/2010 5:45:24 AM
Dale United States
Dale
Ok... everytime I see this video and hear Kari sing this it gives me goose bumps! I love this video and I love worshiping our Great and Mighty God with her! Praise be to the Lord the King of Kings!

Thank you for sharing and be prepared to cry a little... or a lot! Smile
8/3/2010 6:27:02 AM
Ron Achs ("pronounced "ox") United States
Ron Achs ("pronounced "ox")
Thanks for sharing. What a great uplifting song. A fantastic way to start my day. Oh, BTW, I awake to your 5 am prayers and I appreciate you both very much. I start my 2,000 meter swim a bit after 5 am (when the pool opens Chicago time) and during my swim I often find myself in prayer or in song after listening to K-Love on the way to the pool. The 15 minute drive is my "quiet" time and I am grateful for you to help me worship during my drive. May God continue to bless both of you and your ministry. And please pray for me too...
Ron
8/3/2010 8:43:05 AM
Angie United States
Angie
AWESOME!  Thank you for sharing!!!
8/3/2010 9:20:34 AM
Susan United States
Susan
Thank you so much for sharing. This is the first time I have heard Kari sing. Watching her and her praise team just brought tears to my eyes and goose bumps to my body. I can't carry a tune in a bucket, so just make a joyful noise to the Lord. I love to sing worship songs to our Lord and King. I listen to you every morning on my way to work and on my way home. Thank you for your ministry. God bless all of you.
8/3/2010 12:21:44 PM
Kim Patterson United States
Kim Patterson
Isn't it amazing how God works..We just had youth camp last week and this was the worship song they sang and I was just listening to the Kari Job version yesterday. Everytime I hear this song it spiritually moves me so deeply and brings me to a weeping before God and reminds me of the penalty he paid for mine and your sin and how worthy the lamb is and we should praise and worship him continually!!   All because he loves us so much.  John 3:16 says "for God so loved the World that he sent his only begotten son that we may not perish but have everlasting life".  May God Bless all of you abundantly at K-Love.  I listen to you guys everyday!!
8/3/2010 2:03:53 PM
Jennifer Rogers United States
Jennifer Rogers
I have watched this video about 10 times today.. and I just can't get enough! It's so awesome to see everyone, especially the kids worshipping god! Thank you for sharing this with us!
8/3/2010 8:17:50 PM
Elisa United States
Elisa
I heard Lisa mention this video on the morning show & couldn't wait to see it when things settled at home, after work. Thank you so much for posting it! I found it stirring my heart & yes, a few tears too. This is one of my fav prayer songs & it, with a view of the worshipping audiance was incredible.
Thank you for sharing!
8/5/2010 11:07:14 AM
Meri United States
Meri
THIS is how this song should be done.  I wish KLOVE would play this version rather than the other boring version.
8/7/2010 8:29:38 PM
Julie and Jeremy Applegate United States
Julie and Jeremy Applegate
It's just amazing, it is awesome to see everyone who worships in this world we are blessed, it is very touching and grateful for god's love, my husband comes home daily and tells me what he had heard on k-love and it is the greatest thing ever I am blessed
8/9/2010 7:23:37 AM
Angel United States
Angel
I just want to say WOW, Praise you Lord Jesus for you are good Father and your mercy endures forever.

Thank you Holy Spirit, for all your help that I dont deserve.

thank you to who ever posted this and this site, awesome.