Aug 23 2010

K-LOVE Baby - Little Elianah

K-LOVE Morning Show Producer KC is back from paternity leave ... his little girl is one week old ...

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (20) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

8/23/2010 7:27:54 AM
Katy United States
Katy
She is so precious! How beautiful! ♥
8/23/2010 7:28:13 AM
JENNIFER HESTERMAN United States
JENNIFER HESTERMAN
She's gorgeous!
8/23/2010 7:28:31 AM
Denise Ingram United States
Denise Ingram
She is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!  Congratulations KC!!!!!!!!
8/23/2010 7:28:56 AM
Robin Herron United States
Robin Herron
Only our God could create something as beautiful as this! Congrats!
8/23/2010 7:29:16 AM
Corrinne Trollinger United States
Corrinne Trollinger
Enjoy these sweet times...They won't last long..Don't miss a thing. Soon she will be stepping all over your heart.
8/23/2010 7:32:25 AM
Ami Rogers United States
Ami Rogers
She is absolutely ADORABLE, such a beautiful and precious gift from God. In reguards to the non sleeping at night, I learned a very helpful trick to "train" your baby if you will, lol. My son had his days and nights mixed up, so I completely understand. At night keep your house dark and especially when she is eating keep it very dark, and in the day keep it very bright all day, she will soon learn she likes to sleep in the dark a lot better than the brightness.LoL...good luck and she is gorgeous!
8/23/2010 7:34:22 AM
lynnette United States
lynnette
my daughter's name is eliawnna. pronounced same way spelled different. but named her that because it means "God has answered me". God showed me i was to be pregnant several months before i was pregnant and the dream He gave me was an answer to what i should do at that moment in my life. the dream came true to the very circumstance. Talk about I knew you before you were in the womb. So her name is absolutely fitting. I pray your daughter gives you the ability to see Gods answers in your daily life.
8/23/2010 7:35:00 AM
Sharon United States
Sharon
Savior every moment good and trying. They go in a blink of an eye. She is beautiful and a perfect gift from our Heavenly Father. May God bless all of you.......
8/23/2010 7:35:58 AM
Elva United States
Elva
She is gorgeous!  I have a new granddaughter and feel the same way you do about the tremendous love exchanged between a baby and those holding them - parent, grandparent, even strangers - it's amazing. I just can't get enough of my little Emma!!
8/23/2010 7:50:59 AM
magon United States
magon
this is just a little advice for kc for getting his little angel to sleep at night ....during the day make it as brighht as you can and alwsys be on the move....then when it gets later in the day start calming down and doing less and make it a little darker in the home.then when it bed time make it as dark as you can in the house(with out tripping on things) and do as little as possible...after a while your little one wiil learn when its light its time to play and run when its dark its time to slow down and sleep.....i did this with my 8month old, when we brought her home she was aprting at night also ...we did the above and after a week of being consistent she was so much better! ...Im praying both all of you!!!
8/23/2010 7:56:06 AM
Jackie United States
Jackie
she's adorable. God bless them.
8/23/2010 8:14:41 AM
Misty United States
Misty
Praise God for this beautiful baby girl!  Congrats and may God continue to bless you praying for all three of you!
8/23/2010 9:26:10 AM
tina United States
tina
she is very adorable and gorgeous.
8/23/2010 12:06:42 PM
Dawn United States
Dawn
Wow she is beautiful! She looks so peaceful, and I love those rosey cheeks!
8/24/2010 6:11:00 AM
christine lozano United States
christine lozano
What  a  precious  angel of God!  I love those cheeks!  What a blessing and congratulations to the parents of this sweetheart!
8/24/2010 6:52:37 AM
Claire United States
Claire
She looks very precious. She's like an angel sent down from God. She looks very peaceful! My mother is about to have a fifth baby!
8/24/2010 8:55:15 AM
Aunt Chris Malley United States
Aunt Chris Malley
Dear KC and Jessica...Wow! Another addition to our family.  Elianah Joy, is such a beautiful baby.  Of course, she comes from the Pemberton line, need I say more.  We are very happy for you and we can't wait to meet our new great-niece.  God's Blessings be with you as you enter the joy of parenthood.
Love ya,  Aunt Chris and Uncle Pete
8/24/2010 8:16:27 PM
Rose United States
Rose
She is so beautiful.  It's funny because the last thing I heard was when you called her on the phone to see how she was doing and hoping she would go into labor and now the baby is a week already.  It's amazing how long you wait to have the baby and how fast time flies after they arrive.
Congratulations again and enjoy her:0)
8/25/2010 3:22:03 PM
Elias Vacula United States
Elias Vacula
I am three years old and Granny and I waited every day and listened on the radio for you to be born.  I think Elianah is beautiful and that Jesus loves her.

Elias (age 3) and Granny (Pam)

May God bless your beautiful family with love and happiness always.  Pam Van Dyke
8/25/2010 6:22:03 PM