Aug 24 2010

Jeremy Camp!

Jeremy Camp is with us this morning!  His new album - "We Cry Out: The Worship Project" is out today.  Listen this morning as Jeremy shares some new songs off the CD, including some live music.

Jeremy talking about the song "Overcome" ...

8/24/2010 4:49:38 AM
sherri United States
sherri
I have the privilage of attending the church that Jeremy's dad, Tom Camp, pastors. The entire family is amazingly talented and a few weeks ago we had a ladies fellowship brunch and Jeremy's sister lead worship, and taught us 'Overcome'. It was an amazing time in the Lord! It was so great to hear Jeremy sing that live on Klove this morning. Loved it!!!
8/24/2010 5:04:58 AM
Michele United States
Michele
We just saw Jeremy at the Rockies game last weekend. I took our youth group to see him. I work with some pretty awesome kids from broken families. I wanted them to have a taste of Jeremy's testimony which has blessed and inspired me. God works despite the brokenness in our lives. He will never leave or forsake us. I have been pouring into their lives that God is our Abba and nothing like our earthly fathers. He loves us! God bless the Camp family. Your ministry will touch people for eternity!
8/24/2010 6:17:47 AM
Jackie United States
Jackie
I love all of Jeremy's songs, and i'm so glad he can be with us today. His new album is going to be great, as the Lord guided him to make it and all of us to appreciate it.
8/24/2010 6:27:45 AM
Mariliis Estonia
Mariliis
Hi,I have to say I very much enjoy having K-Love to keep me company during work hours.  I'm from Estonia and I don't know how many listeners you have from here, but you can be sure of one. Smile

Jeremy Camp is amazing, I love his voice and his music and his love for Jesus and his dedication to what he does. I haven't had the chance to get my hands (or eyes... or anything) on his new CD, but God-willing I will one day.

It is 4.30 PM where I live so my workday is almost over, but you keep on keeping on and touching the hearts of many!

God bless you all!

Sister in Christ from far far away! Smile

Mariliis
8/24/2010 6:50:40 AM
Claire United States
Claire
I like Jeremy Camp's songs. I have all his CD's!
8/24/2010 6:56:32 AM
James Tribelhorn United States
James Tribelhorn
Jeremy Camp is obviously an Evangelist as listed as a Gift Ministry in Ephesians - always preaching Christ! What a joy to hang with him - at a concert or on K-Love!

He reminds me of that statement - The Lord Jesus is all that I have and he is all that I need!

Thanks Jeremy, Lisa and Eric!!!
8/24/2010 7:42:14 AM
Julie United States
Julie
I am consistently astounded by God's touch in my life and the way he continues to bring things before me to just let me know he is here with me. A few years ago my husband and I had the honor of attending New Life church in CO. While there we picked up a few of their CD's and I listened to them occasionally. A few weeks ago I found one of those Cd's in the van and put it in. I continuously have replayed song #6 because it is so meaningful to where I am in my life. As I turned on KLOVE this morning to listen to your interview with Jeremy Camp I began to cry as he shared his newest song with us all. You guessed it, the song I have been playing over and over again in my van is his newest release. I felt like God's hand was upon my head as he sang it this morning. Blessed be the one who overcame so that we may also overcome whatever we are going through in this very moment!
8/24/2010 8:00:35 AM
Susan United States
Susan
I live in Baton Rouge and took my teen-age son  to Austin, TX to see Jeremy and it was a life changing experience for both of us.  I can't wait to go pick up my copy of the new cd.  Jeremy is truly an instrument in God's choir and I thank you for the music where the presence of God is so strong it brings me to my knees.  Have a blessed life.
8/24/2010 8:21:41 AM
Mary Lou Cowen United States
Mary Lou Cowen
Love Jeremy Camp and K-love for making it happen
8/24/2010 11:42:19 AM
Angel United States
Angel
LOVED the brief chat this morning about sending the homeschooling children to school. I heard you just as I had dropped my 2 older children off at school (previously homeschooled also). What a blessing to know that another HSing parent was doing the same thing and was emotionally stable enough to talk about it. Smile I know God (and all I've taught them) will be with them throughout this first day and for the rest of their lives. Thanks for helping me feel a bit more "normal" n an otherwise pretty crazy/emotional day.   And I love the wrinkle story! Funny what our precious children "zero" in on when we are *trying* to have serious conversations!  Smile
8/24/2010 1:05:00 PM
Troy United States
Troy
I saw Jeremy at faith day at the Rockies last weekend! He is so incredibly talented, but more importantly, his heart for Jesus just wells up out of him for the whole world to see! Love you Jeremy! Keep it up- you are such a blessing to so many people!
8/24/2010 3:48:40 PM
Merrissa Brambilla United States
Merrissa Brambilla
I wish I could have stayed for Jeremy Camp..... to bad I had to leave for school Frown I think I'll ditch school to listen to K-LOVE lol that your kinda be random, knowing you and I are Christian lol Laughing
8/26/2010 12:02:31 AM
kathy sowles United States
kathy sowles
I loved hearing as much as i could that morning my computer at work wasn't getting klove but what I did hear was amazing have almost all Jeremys cds and saw him a few times met him in Monterey in march he is so awesome, I love the way he teaches while he is singing and preaching. Listen to klove every night at work it makes my day. Thank you for having such amazing artist on. p.s. do you guys have any video from when he was on the show I viewed other video from other artists that have been on the show? I know theres the one but its from his site. thanks God Bless
1/19/2011 1:26:36 PM
Richard Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela
Richard
Interesting blog, not like the others!
I couldn't stop reading! Good to see more people writing about artists news.