Want to help your child in school this year? Getting to know their teacher better is a great start. Dr. Mary Zurn joins us this morning with ways in which you can bond with your child's teacher. Among her ideas ...
- Invest the time in school orientation - it's worth it!
- Work on buidling mutual trust with the teacher
- Provide requested information
- If you have a concern, share it immediately
- Ask how you can help extend the classroom at home
- Check in regularly
- Provide positive feedback
To dig deeper on these tips or for more back-to-school help, check out Dr. Mary's website - Dr. Z & Me