Aug 27 2010

Anita Renfroe - Big 'Ol Sweet Iced Tea

Her songs and videos have become YouTube sensations  - making women laugh (and guys, too) ... Anita Renfroe joins us this morning.

You can check out her videos for "All the Wrinkled Ladies" and "The Mom Song", going HERE.

Tags: ,
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (8) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

8/27/2010 7:30:43 AM
Lori Safford United States
Lori Safford
Thanks so much for sharing this with your listeners.  I posted it on my facebook page and can't wait for the comments.  I know all my gorgeously older women friends will LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8/27/2010 7:47:50 AM
Penny Smith United States
Penny Smith
Thank you so much for the needed laugh!  Second day of school for us and we overslept - I think we could have done a video for the mom song this morning!
8/27/2010 7:50:50 AM
Dawn Heading United States
Dawn Heading
This is so funny I had to post it on facebook for all my friends old and young to watch.
8/27/2010 7:51:12 AM
Susan
Susan
" I thank my God with every remembrance of you...." WHat a blessing you all are Anita and Lisa & Eric (and the KLOVE family)...ps I sensed Fall had arrived yesterday also...for me it is a  change in the air ... thanks for speaking GOd's truth to me everyday especially on weakdays...
8/27/2010 8:24:39 AM
Gayla United States
Gayla
The wrinkle song was cute but I have to say I like the Mom song much better!  About a week and a half ago I asked my 11 year old.  "Do you know how tiring it is to constantly have to tell you what to do all the time?"  In all sincerety he said, "no, because I've never done that before."  (Meaning I've never had to constantly tell someone what to do)  He left me speechless!
8/27/2010 8:45:48 AM
Shelley B United States
Shelley B
Oh, I loved the Wrinkled Ladies video!! Cracked me up this morning when she talked about how she recruited the "doo-whop" girls for her backups!
Gotta love Craig's List!
8/27/2010 10:51:23 AM
Rachael Teale United States
Rachael Teale
I saw Anita at Women of Faith in Columbus, OH this spring.  I felt so connected to her the moment she sang about SWEET TEA!  My husband and I are know by our Yankee friends for our "Sweet-T" being that we met in Texas and my hubby is an Okie!  Thank you Anita for recognizing God's amazing gift of Sweet Tea!!!  Wink
9/1/2010 9:41:48 PM
Diet Solution Program United States
Diet Solution Program
I posted it on my facebook page and can't wait for the comments.  I know all my gorgeously older women friends will LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://dietsolutionprogramscam.com/