Oct 28 2010

(SMS) Shine - David Crowder Band

Check out the amazing video the David Crowder Band did for their song (SMS) Shine

10/28/2010 5:33:56 AM
Tracy Walters United States
Tracy Walters
Awsome video Mr. Crowder!! I cannot even imagine the hours involved with this!! You have awsome music and this new video is just one more way that you are showing the world the love of Jesus Christ ... Thank you so much for sharing your talent with the rest of us!
And thank you, Eric (K-LOVE), for having him on today! You Rock!!!
10/28/2010 5:36:46 AM
Jewell United States
Jewell
LOVE IT!! This video is absolutely amazing!!
10/28/2010 5:41:00 AM
Suzanne Miller United States
Suzanne Miller
WOW! Just watched David's new video, and it is beautiful! You guys may have a calling in videography, as well! Just don't stop making music too! Our whole family loves you guys! My son said the video was awesome, and I have to agree! Bravo!
10/28/2010 5:58:29 AM
Amy Sherrill United States
Amy Sherrill
Totally Awesome!
10/28/2010 6:01:00 AM
Nita Conaway United States
Nita Conaway
You all are so multi talented!  You must have spent hours creating the video and cannot even begin to imagine how you did it!  It is wonderful!!  May God continue to bless your ministry.
10/28/2010 6:10:25 AM
Jeff Barnes United States
Jeff Barnes
Great video! I loved it.
10/28/2010 7:52:12 AM
Elysiai United States
Elysiai
I am a child placement social work that is feeling really ..... empty.... like how can I continie to do this job until my kids are Davids age.  Thanks for the encouragment that Davids mom talked about.... through God I can do all things even holding the pain of a child for a time every day.
10/28/2010 7:57:07 AM
Robert Pardue United States
Robert Pardue
Love the "Rise Up" song. It seems fitting for not only football but we as Christians will "Rise Up" when we're called up to the big house.
10/28/2010 8:01:30 AM
Beth United States
Beth
Great video! What a great & different way to convey your message.  Never had a lightbright make me cry before!
10/28/2010 8:05:29 AM
Lori United States
Lori
Simply put...simply beautiful, I am speechless! Thank you!
10/28/2010 9:26:07 AM
sherry williams United States
sherry williams
Please condider a song by a local artist Charles McCormick...The name is Christmas Lullaby.....You can hear it on youtube.com...The icon window has blue background w/ snowflakes...You won't be sorry..He is a real talent.
10/28/2010 3:06:52 PM
Sharon United States
Sharon
This is the most unique video I have ever seen. My daughter loved the lite brite toy when she was little. I must show her this video. She will love it. This is so creative, David. Amazing talent.
10/28/2010 4:45:22 PM
Lisa Delaney United States
Lisa Delaney
I was overwhelmed with emotion, what an out-pouring of love in this video.  I had to see this after listening to David this morning, what a loving group your people are, thank you!
10/28/2010 4:50:44 PM
Debbie Hopper United States
Debbie Hopper
I viewed this video through many tears.  It is my life with my husband Gary who passed away 6 years ago.  My days are filled with longing and bitter sweetness that God has used every bit of to teach me exactly what that video and song are all about.
10/29/2010 4:50:15 AM
Joel F. United States
Joel F.
Thank you DCB for telling His story so faithfully and so beautifully.  This video is another "Well done, good and faithful servant" fruit of your ministry!!  Blessings (and thank you too L&E!)
10/29/2010 11:50:21 AM
Jordan United States
Jordan
Oh that is gold! I love that song and that video made me cry,seriously!That must of took so long to make. DAVID CROWDER ROCKS!!!I LOVE U GUYS!!!!!!
11/10/2010 8:46:09 AM
Harabedian Family United States
Harabedian Family
Wow!!!!  We loved your amazing and creative video. What an inspiration!  My 9 year old wants to know how you did it!!??
11/10/2010 4:34:20 PM
Cathy United States
Cathy
I loved the video; Awesome!!! I love every song I've heard David Crowder sing. The lyrics are amazing!!!
1/21/2011 6:34:22 PM
feng shui garden United States
feng shui garden
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
2/17/2011 5:32:22 PM
Charissa Beckner United States
Charissa Beckner
This video brings such tears to my eyes. It has spoken so deeply to me as my Dad is battling Stage 4 stomach cancer, and it gives me hope in God's amazing plans for us.
3/19/2011 9:52:48 PM
Linda Eslin United States
Linda Eslin
VERY COOL video!!! It makes me smile from the inside out.