Nov 09 2010

Jason Castro

Dread locks - they can be lots of fun!

His time on one of the world's biggest stages - American Idol - only shared part of his story.  Jason Castro joins us this morning to share his faith in Christ and music from his new album - Who I Am - that comes out today.  To hear and see more of Jason's story, see the video he did for I Am Second.

Jason will be performing a special concert in New York City tonight (8pm Central/6pm Pacific) and you can be there - virtually, be there - click here to watch.

11/9/2010 12:34:25 PM
Nancy Cunningham United States
Nancy Cunningham
Jason looks good with a 'stache, but sorry, Lisa, you don't !!
11/9/2010 8:15:03 PM
Catherine United States
Catherine
I remember watching (and cheering for) Jason on Idol and how much I loved and was moved by his version of "Hallelujah." I love his new song "You Are" and just bought it today now that iTunes finally has it available! Unfortunately I got in too late to see the concert but God Bless you Jason, and as always God Bless you Eric and Lisa, you are in my prayers.  Love you both, you make my mornings!

YSIC,
Catherine
11/10/2010 5:32:36 PM
Sharon United States
Sharon
I enjoyed listening to your interview of Jason yesterday morning and I was so glad to get to watch the concert here!   It's good to know that there is a beautiful heart behind his beautiful voice.
11/11/2010 9:12:44 AM
Ricardo United States
Ricardo
It's great to hear that Jason Castro is doing well with where God is leading him. You know it's small world when we went to the same college(same building and all) and didn't even know each other.He just looked familiar to me on TV. God bless you all and thank you for your everything!
11/16/2010 5:38:38 AM
Tina United States
Tina
I was on here a little while back and saw an in-studio video of Jason singing "You Are".  Is there any way to get to that video and watch it again?  I love the way he does that song with just the acoustic guitar!
11/26/2010 11:27:26 AM
Teana United States
Teana
Jason Castro is really amazing. His voice is really amazing. I love listening to him. He is really amazing.