Dec 05 2010

For Dax...

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (7) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

12/5/2010 9:41:38 PM
Darla McDougall United States
Darla McDougall
Simply amazing! Thank God for stars like Matthew West, using their fame to truly make a difference in a time of utter pain for this family. I am 34 and lost my aunt when she was 28 (I was 9) to cancer, my cousin when she was 12 after being in a comma for 3 years (I was 17 when she passed) and never having a diagnosis or cause for her death, and now my little brother is 30 and has been battling Hodgkin's Lymphoma since Jan. 2009.  God told me that I don't have much time with him when he was diagnosed, so I pray for his salvation instead of physical healing. Thank God for His only Son.
12/6/2010 8:56:30 AM
Hannah Campos United States
Hannah Campos
Hey I listened to this song all night last night over and over and now I am listening to it all day today. It just on my heart and each time I thank the Lord for what he has done and for what he has left to do. This is truely a touching story of that little boy Dax.
12/6/2010 2:23:47 PM
Alex Faircloth United States
Alex Faircloth
This song has touched my heart. It's amazing to see what God can do in ones life. My great-grandma is now in ICA with a hole in her lung. I'm hoping she can make it through Christmas. I know with prayer and God's healing had that she will. I'm living with a disease called Cystic Fibrosis and I look at it as a gift. No matter what my disabilities are, I still have the ability to worship my God. God has his ways of working through people, and I know that Dax, my grandma, and I were put here by God for a special reason. I love you, Jesus!
12/8/2010 9:14:14 PM
Brenda Smith United States
Brenda Smith
Beautiful, Just brought tears to my eyes to see all of that community come together for this child. I'm so glad st jude is out doing such wonderful things like this. I loved the song! God bless.
12/9/2010 8:19:15 PM
Tim Beavers United States
Tim Beavers
overwhelming!!! this will make anyone with a heart weep!I as others am so thankful for folks like matthew west and I am also sorry for dax's parents loss but so glad that dax is eagerly awaititng their arrival in a wonderful place called heaven with a wonderful JESUS
12/20/2010 3:06:26 PM
Tristina United States
Tristina
I pray for the family as I am sure this is a difficult time of year for them.  What a wonderful tribute to such a beautiful boy, he is at peace now and I pray the family finds peace through the Lord Jesus.
4/1/2011 8:39:49 AM
paul holland United States
paul holland
Its an amazing song!! The smile that the people put on that childs face and the glow the lord put in the parents heart and life by sharing such a precious life with them was priceless.