Dec 16 2010

The Christmas Carol Game

Can you guess the Christmas carols from the clues below?  You may need some help from someone in your life with a big vocabulary:)  To find the answer key, click on the comments link above.  Have fun!

1. Felicitations for the Season

15. Royal Eastern trio

16. Planetary jubilance

17. Theurgical cool guy

18. Matchless season

19. Full-grown enumeration of holiday hopes

20. Commencement of Yuletide complexion

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (10) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

12/16/2009 2:01:42 AM
Lisa Williams United States
Lisa Williams
Christmas Carol Game Answers
1. We Wish You a Merry Christmas / 2. Silver Bells / 3. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree / 4. Winter Wonderland / 5. Angels We Have Heard on High / 6. Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer / 7. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause / 8. O Little Town of Bethlehem / 9. Jolly Old St. Nicolas / 10. O Come All Ye Faithful / 11. Do You Hear What I Hear? / 12. Silent Night / 13. I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas / 14. The First Noel / 15. We Three Kings of Orient Are / 16. Joy to the World / 17. Frosty the Snowman / 18. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year / 19. Grown up Christmas List / 20. It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas
12/16/2009 11:23:52 AM
Danette Porter United States
Danette Porter
This was hard for me.  My Mother did better.  It sure was fun though.  Thanks Lisa : )
12/16/2009 3:56:32 PM
Jaime Bennetto United States
Jaime Bennetto
Hey! Do you guys post the daily bonus code anywhere? Like, Daily?
-Jaime Bennetto
Age twelve. -YAY! I will be 13 on march 17th!!!! Smile-
12/16/2009 3:57:12 PM
Jaime Bennetto United States
Jaime Bennetto
Laughing Laughing Laughing LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
11/8/2010 10:44:08 PM
Hidden Camera United States
Hidden Camera
I have bookmarked your site for future reference. Greetings.
12/1/2010 10:01:01 PM
Forex Georgia
Forex
Resources like the one you mentioned here will b very useful to me! I will post a backlink to this site on my blog.
12/16/2010 4:39:07 AM
Stephanie United States
Stephanie
Please pray for this sweet girl!  She goes to my church, and she is very sick.  Please share if you can this video with your listeners.  What faith!

In Christ,
Stephanie
12/16/2010 5:29:08 AM
Lori Roberts United States
Lori Roberts
My December in 3 words: 27th anniversary tomorrow!!!
12/17/2010 7:55:01 AM
Holly United States
Holly
Miss Stephanie(I'm only 12 years old) that video is so sad! Frown Me and my family will be praying for her.
12/19/2010 1:40:28 PM
Olivia United States
Olivia
Stephanie,I will be praying.
Right now I am 13 years old and cannot relate to Her,I am healthy and definitely take advantage to my ability's. So I thank you for letting me and multiple other people know the world goes on in pain and suffering, but JESUS stay's with us even though the most terrible times.