Jan 25 2011

Francesca Batistelli on K-LOVE yesterday

Free music from Fran here!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (19) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

1/25/2011 5:16:14 AM
Lisa Hoyle United States
Lisa Hoyle
My most important minute of the day with my husband, is the minute before he leaves for work. I make sure we hug, kiss, and tell each other we love each other. Even if we are not happy with each other. Because you never know what will happen during the day. Same 60 seconds with my children. When ever I go a seperate way from those I love, I make that my most important 60 seconds.
1/25/2011 5:54:43 AM
Gia United States
Gia
What a beautiful family and what a beautiful song "100 more years" it brought me to tears. Thank you and God Bless.
1/25/2011 5:55:27 AM
Kelly Wood United States
Kelly Wood
I have a most important "30 minutes" to spend with my husband today. He will be getting Chemo treatment # 5 today after being diagnosed with colon caner @ age 48.  He receives Chemo every other Tuesday and I go have lunch with him, he is usually at the cancer center for 6-8 hrs.  God has been very faithful in brining us thru this journey.  Spend more than a "very important minute" with your spouse today!
1/25/2011 7:38:01 AM
Kristina Edinger United States
Kristina Edinger
Lisa! I was listening to the morning show, and when the song "Sweetly Broken" came on, you had mentioned someone by the name of Aaron Pelsue sings that at your church. When I was in high school we would go to a Christ In Youth conference, and one year he was the worship leader! My youth group LOVED him, the worship that year was amazing!! I have tried to see if any of his music was downloadable, and I haven't found him, so it was cool to hear that someone else knows him!
1/25/2011 8:09:02 AM
Chrystal Sigerson United States
Chrystal Sigerson
I know Francesca wrote "This Is the Stuff" just for me! My ten yr old daughter keeps asking, "Mom, have you heard Francesca's new song?!"
We will be going on our first K-Love Cruise soon and I have to pinch myself when I think about Francesca Batistelli being on board! an I get that new album on the ship? PLEASE?
Three of our children are going with us and we are making it a mystery trip.  So far, they think they may be going to Africa or Paris (yeah, right).  They will not be disappointed!!

Thanking God for K-Love today and praying that Eric feels better.
Chrystal
1/25/2011 10:34:04 AM
Victoria United States
Victoria
I did not get to hear her on air this morning. Frown Could you post a recording of her, please?
1/25/2011 11:14:14 AM
christine United States
christine
I love the morning show. It gets me motivated to go to work and not be stressed no matter what the day might have in store for me. thank you for what you do on a daily basis.
1/25/2011 1:01:23 PM
alex chandler United States
alex chandler
this stacoin i lisson to oline at school because all we  are able to lissen to junk but not chirstan songs i have to a per of head phone son all the time there a lot of people ow hate me because im a chirstan and prood of it i have Gods word writen all over my binders i deal with a lot but people don't get it i will not give my relegon from alex from witcha fall texas
1/25/2011 2:11:33 PM
byaombe United States
byaombe
KLOVE is the BEST!! you get to hear the stories, news, and music!! when they was talking about this i jumped in my bed like i never heard something like this in my life and i felt so so so HAPPY i wanted to see the BABY.
1/25/2011 3:13:16 PM
Caleb J. LeJune United States
Caleb J. LeJune
  I understand the feeling byaombe!!!  I wanted to see the baby!!!  I heard him cooing and all I could do is focus  on  him cooing even though I heard everything else.   He is a CUTIE PIE!!!!!    I wish I could hold him!   Your a good mother Lisa!!  I can see it in the way you are holding him and the sparcle in your eyes even though he is not your baby!!!!  God Bless you guys!!  My mom told me a few minuts ago that you and Eric are funny!!!   God Bless you guys!!!  I love you all!!
1/25/2011 3:14:10 PM
Caleb J. LeJune United States
Caleb J. LeJune
  Tell Jessica  that I love her music and her loving heart!!!   She is a ausome moma!!!!   She and her husband look perfect together!!!
1/25/2011 4:11:34 PM
stella United States
stella
Eric & Lisa, I thoroughly enjoy your morning show -the conversation, the topics, the commeradery (sp?) and the humor! - and, of course, the music.  You help me get focused - on God.  You encourage me when I'm weak.  You motivate me to goodness & kindness & love.  Thank you Smile and God bless you & K-love.
1/25/2011 6:05:31 PM
Tiffany United States
Tiffany
aw. how adorable.. her new song is amazing. i was listening to her song in the car and when she said 45 in a 35 i looked down at my speed-o-meter i was going 45 in a 35 and i looked up to the sky apologized and slowed down.
1/25/2011 10:48:03 PM
Pastor Kevin United States
Pastor Kevin
God bless you all. I wanted to make a comment on the 30 days of all christian music. What an awesome thing. I love God's music. Ive been a minister of Music since the age of 12. I'm now celebrating my 14th anniversary of my 35th birthday! LOL It is a great thing to listen to the Lords music. It lifts you up and takes you through the day. We can listen to it everyday of the year. His music comes in every genre, from Country, Rock (Petra, Im old school), R&B, Jazz(Gospel according to Jazz 12&3 by Kirk Whalum, Ben Tankard,ect..) Rap, Neo soul. God has music for every taste. That is the awesome thing about God. He reaches us all. Continue to have a great 30 days! And Thank You for what you do! My #1 Station in San Antonio TX.
Peace & Blessings
1/29/2011 9:12:27 AM
Douglas Black United States
Douglas Black
I love your stations, no matter where I go, I have a list so I can hear all of your members, songs, news and weather. I am a fulltime firefighter with the Chickasha, Oklahoma Fire/Rescue, and part time Deputy Sheriff for Grady County Sheriffs Office. I patrol but also do transports, picking up prisoners to take them to court or to the Mental facilities or to prison. I always leave Klove on the radio and turn it up loud enough so they can hear it. Some ask if I listen to
Christian music and I tell them all the time. I never get tired of the music, other music I would get bored with, not Klove, I never get tired of listening. I praise God for your ministry and your conviction for His word. I support and Pray for Klove, I hope to hear you everywhere God takes me in my service to Him.
2/2/2011 4:05:53 PM
Christina United States
Christina
In love with her and her amazing music. She has moved me so much and if i ever could meet her i think i might faint. Congrats on her family, and keep up the amazing songwritting. U have no idea how inspiring you are-- even through those days that just drive me crazy
2/11/2011 4:41:48 AM
number 4 United States
number 4
2/11/2011 6:03:39 AM
Deirdre United States
Deirdre
You are aesome Frencesca!! Your new song "This is the Stuff" is AWESOME!! I love it!  Your baby is SOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!! You are my favorite singer!<3 Dont forget....YOU ROCK!!!!!!! Laughing
3/9/2011 9:49:16 PM
Bleach costumes United States
Bleach costumes
Lovely baby. In love with her and her amazing music. She has moved me so much and if i ever could meet her i think i might faint.