Feb 07 2011

Super Bowl Commercials

Did you have a favorite Super Bowl Commercial from Sunday's big game?  We really liked this one ...

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (19) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

2/7/2011 6:06:07 AM
Carla United States
Carla
The Darth Vader commercial was my absolute favorite....and I don't know if the one with the beaver was for the super bowl or not but it was cute also.
2/7/2011 6:12:13 AM
Tracey United States
Tracey
Lisa, don't feel bad about laughing.  That was my favorite.  I laughed out loud, really hard, too.  It's OK!  Love the show.
2/7/2011 6:31:53 AM
Shelly United States
Shelly
If you've ever wondered what it meant to have childlike faith I think this commercial is a good example of it.
2/7/2011 6:35:32 AM
Craig United States
Craig
The commercial could have been better if they would have used the hero and not the villin from Star Wars to make the vehicle start.
2/7/2011 6:48:50 AM
Deena Walls United States
Deena Walls
Lisa & Eric, I lost all respect for Pepsi last night when they aired the date commercial. They have now set a precedent for our youth from a leading trademark to sleep around and I think that is a horrible I pray this commercial is banned from all airways! It is sad when this kind of ad becomes acceptable and even the norm. Thanks for being a light in my mornings!

Godspeed, Deena Walls
2/7/2011 7:24:08 AM
Maggie United States
Maggie
I really liked the Doritos commercial that revive the fish, plant, grandpa.  That was awesome!
2/7/2011 9:14:10 AM
WILLIE MOOSE United States
WILLIE MOOSE
I LOVE THIS ONE HERE--HELP ONE ANOTHER
2/7/2011 9:16:26 AM
WILLIE MOOSE United States
WILLIE MOOSE
THEY REJECTED THIS COMMERCIAL AND WHY
2/7/2011 10:17:12 AM
Madeline United States
Madeline
My favorite commercials during the superbowl are ALWAYS the Budweiser ads. Those horses are amazing! Eleven years ago I was blessed with the opportunity of seeing the team for that year...they really are like an animal version of Amtrak! Being a horse-lover myself, my vote will always be for those four-legged giants!
2/7/2011 3:42:59 PM
Montana United States
Montana
This one really made me laugh!! I alwasy love the e-trade babies!!!!
2/8/2011 5:38:46 AM
Jan Worth United States
Jan Worth
This Darth Vader could have been my 5 yr old grandson - how adorable was this commercial.  Loved it!  Everytime I see it I think of my grandson Cooper!  This is a great commercial!!!
2/8/2011 6:48:42 AM
Charity Adams United States
Charity Adams
My favorite commercial is the Doritos one where the guy is licking the cheese of the other guy's fingers. It is so gross, but funny!

2/8/2011 7:33:10 AM
Trish United States
Trish
I liked this one.....children are so fun!  And, I loved the dorito when where he revived Grandpa....laughed hard at that one! But, I must say my absolute favorite was the Bridgestone Tire one where the Beaver "paid it forward" and saved the guys' life that had spared his!!!  Loved it!!!
Thanks for all you guys do!
2/8/2011 12:40:09 PM
Sophia United States
Sophia
That was SOOOOOO cute! LOL!
2/9/2011 1:34:30 PM
Jessica United States
Jessica
So I'm a little behind, but my favorite was the Bridgestone commercial with the beaver. I love how the driver spares the life of the beaver one time and then later the beaver makes the tree fall in front of the guys car so he wouldn't be on the bridge as it got washed out! Then the fist to the heart bump was HILARIOUS! Loved it!
2/11/2011 4:41:54 AM
number 4 United States
number 4
2/12/2011 8:28:36 PM
Renee Plunk United States
Renee Plunk
gotta be the beaver!!
2/21/2011 7:30:24 PM
JR United States
JR
Great Commercial! Love the beaver!
2/26/2011 1:21:37 PM
Elizabeth United States
Elizabeth
I really liked the Vokswegon comercial with the kid dressed as Darth Vader, it was SOOOOOO CUTE!