Feb 08 2011

Special Guest

A new band to K-LOVE, The City Harmonic, joins us this morning ... check out the video to their song "Manifesto"

2/8/2011 4:27:33 AM
Sara United States
Sara
I absolutely fell in love with this song when I heard in on KLOVE for the first time a few weeks ago. I dug it up on YouTube and have shared it with friends on Facebook. It's such an awesome praise to God and you cannot help but feel the Holy Spirit flow through that song. It's a song that you smile when you start belting it out along with them.

Thank you City Harmonic for this song...I'm off to download the rest of your EP on iTunes!
2/8/2011 4:31:26 AM
Traci United States
Traci
Awesome...God wants us to sing a New Song to Him and this is it.  Love the piano.
2/8/2011 4:33:08 AM
Jonathan Jay United States
Jonathan Jay
Absolutely love this song. Keep up the great work.
2/8/2011 4:36:13 AM
Jonathan Jay United States
Jonathan Jay
This was my first time hearing this song. I just want to hear it more and more.
2/8/2011 4:40:10 AM
Dodie Greer United States
Dodie Greer
What a great worship experience this video is! I cried as I watched it! Amidst the craziness of this world, these words hold strong and true! AMEN!!!
2/8/2011 4:43:42 AM
Laura United States
Laura
Loved it!
2/8/2011 4:47:25 AM
Angie Lyn United States
Angie Lyn
Joy.  It radiates when you hear this song.  Amen!
2/8/2011 5:19:20 AM
Kit Smart United States
Kit Smart
Wonderful!!!!! Loved it.
2/8/2011 5:24:08 AM
Emily peters United States
Emily peters
what an awesome song! I shared it on my facebook page! I have never  heard of them before now! thank you for sharing!!!
2/8/2011 5:32:35 AM
libby hill United States
libby hill
i love the song and I love the unity of the people of God.  Thank you  AMEN!
2/8/2011 5:35:21 AM
Benjamin United States
Benjamin
Love this song!! Heard it a couple months ago and have been sharing it with everyone!!!
2/8/2011 6:57:09 AM
Sherita United States
Sherita
I first discovered this band on Air1 radio and immediately bought their entire album. The entire album is a confession of their belief in the Gospel of Jesus Christ...absolutely beautiful! I am really happy that I can now listen to them on KLove too.
2/8/2011 7:48:02 AM
Stacey United States
Stacey
Beautiful....Praise be to God and what a wonderful way to sing His praises.
2/8/2011 7:49:41 AM
Shunalini United States
Shunalini
I love this song, the lyrics are awesome. I have been playing it on youtube, ever since you guys played it on the radio Smile
2/8/2011 8:21:38 AM
Cindi United States
Cindi
This is awesome!  Just yesterday, on my way home from work, I was listenng to K-Love and thought that it would be great if they would start playing Manifesto regularly on their station.
I heard the song on Air-1 and absolutey fell in love with it!
It is so important to have Our Lord's Prayer out there for everyone to hear!
Please keep playing it!!!!

To God Be The Glory!
2/8/2011 8:56:57 AM
Cathi United States
Cathi
How awesome is God!!!! I heard this song this morning and the interview with the band......WOW WOW WOW  To God be the GLORY!
Thank you City of Harmonic for putting this together.  The lyrics and the music were simply beautiful! Keep playing this song KLOVE!
2/8/2011 8:58:45 AM
Mel @ Trailing After God United States
Mel @ Trailing After God
This is seriously awesome!  I shared it with my 1100+ readers/fans!  Amazing and love the unity of the song!  Amen!

Blessings,
Mel
Please feel free to stop by: <a href="http://melindatodd.com">Trailing After God</a>
2/8/2011 8:59:12 AM
Mel @ Trailing After God United States
Mel @ Trailing After God
Bummer, html doesn't work.  http://melindatodd.com
2/8/2011 9:27:48 AM
Melody Canada
Melody
Enjoyed hearing some musicians from my home Country on the radio this morning on my drive in to work. I am a Canadian transplant living int the deep south of Louisiana. The City Harmonic did an amazing job of representing their faith, diveristy and the Country of Canada. Proud to be Canadian.
2/8/2011 1:53:42 PM
Vanessa Sandoval United States
Vanessa Sandoval
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SONG!!! I listened to you guys this morning as i was getting ready for school, and just now got to see the music video. AHHH new favorite song. It amazes me such simple lyrics can mean sooo much! Let all God's people sing AMEN!!!!
2/8/2011 2:53:31 PM
Margaret United States
Margaret
In the midst of winter, today was a sunny day and I loved hearing this song this morning to remind me of why it was a really beautiful day.

Thank you!

Does anyone know what Bible verse a member of the City Harmonic quoted? I was driving and could not writing it down, I am desperate to find it! Please comment if you know. Thank you!!
2/8/2011 3:32:22 PM
Olga Netherlands
Olga
Love the song! Great job, guys! God bless!
2/8/2011 3:45:04 PM
Olga Netherlands
Olga
Hi Margaret!
I think that Bible verse in the end is Lord's Prayer from Matt. 6:9-13.
Hope it helps.
Blessings,
Olga
2/8/2011 4:12:32 PM
David United States
David
Does anybody remember the scripture they shared on air this morning? I think it was Proverbs something. I really liked it and wanted to share it with others!
2/8/2011 5:12:36 PM
Jennifer White United States
Jennifer White
Hey, it looks like everyone is wondering the same thing. What was that verse?  Didn't Lisa say she was writing it down but she didn't repeat it?  Wasn't it from Jeremiah, something about the city?  Help!  I can't find it!
2/8/2011 7:30:32 PM
Margaret United States
Margaret
I thought Jeremiah 28, but I can't seem to find it!!
2/8/2011 8:13:22 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
You helped me!  I think it is Jeremiah 29.. look at it starting with verse 4
2/8/2011 9:41:47 PM
Margaret United States
Margaret
Oh! That must be it, thank you for helping me find what was right in front of me!
2/8/2011 10:06:17 PM
Samuel Chulo El Salvador
Samuel Chulo
I listen to KLOVE all day long!!!!!!
This is the first time i hear about this band i love this song manifesto.....i have been wanting to hear it again, and again

Lord Bless this band and their projects
2/8/2011 10:07:39 PM
Alfonso Estrada United States
Alfonso Estrada
It makes me feel the glory of God through this song.....i can feel it touching my heart......
2/9/2011 6:59:17 AM
David United States
David
Thank you Jennifer! Its actually verse 7 though.
2/9/2011 11:55:24 AM
Vanessa United States
Vanessa
I cant stop listening to this song!!!!! ahhh! I LOOOVE IT. SO few words, but so powerful, and to just see the emotion in their faces when theyre singing out amen with all they are. its awesome! btw, that verse is Jeremiah 29:7?
2/9/2011 12:55:30 PM
Kristel United States
Kristel
I love the melody of this long as well as the powerful words from the Nicene Creed, the Apostles Creed and The Lord's prayer. I got the sheet music from worshiptogether.com and I'm going to learn how to play!!!
2/11/2011 4:40:18 AM
number 4 United States
number 4
2/14/2011 1:02:35 AM
Top10cpanetworkslist Russia
Top10cpanetworkslist
What charming idea
2/18/2011 6:17:19 PM
Tiffany United States
Tiffany
LOVE,LOVE, LOVE this song!!!!  Please keep playing it, it has a very different sound!!!!
2/28/2011 3:48:30 AM
sheri richmond United States
sheri richmond
Awesome song. You guys lift the Lord up in this song from start to finish. I love the Lords pray being sung in this song Lord we Love yoy so, and here is another band to praise you Lord. I am a music LOVER,and love finding what I call the least of these ,and whatchingthe Lord MAKE them, and mold them to his GLORY. He will do wonders for you guys. God bless you as you continue to lift his HOLY name up. I rate this song 10 out of 10. Sheri kc
3/1/2011 2:28:34 PM
dandingoreview United States
dandingoreview
What magnificent phrase
3/28/2011 9:29:36 PM
Travis Estonia Estonia
Travis Estonia
Didnt make my roaster crow if ya know what i mean...
3/28/2011 9:31:30 PM
Marshall Slovakia Slovakia
Marshall Slovakia
so so.....................GOOOOODDDD, make me wanna make french toast in my batmitzva gown while smokin a reifer
3/28/2011 9:33:29 PM
Marshall Slovakia Slovakia
Marshall Slovakia
Thanks guys for the love, praise the Lord, he is good!
3/28/2011 9:35:31 PM
Marshall Slovakia Slovakia
Marshall Slovakia
I know my country is gone but I LOVE THIS SONG!