Feb 11 2011

David Crowder Band - SMS (Shine) Video

David Crowder Band’s music video composed of 700,000 LITE-BRITE pegs for their song SMS (Shine)

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (11) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

12/1/2010 12:40:49 PM
Monica Ramirez United States
Monica Ramirez
It is a truly beautiful song and video. "It'll be alright, it'll be alright..." I needed those words... God Bless you KLOVE!
12/1/2010 10:14:03 PM
Heather Ivey United States
Heather Ivey
The song, the video, the message...all amazing!  I love it and I'm thrilled that it was broadcast to America on national t.v.!  Love it!
12/1/2010 11:51:07 PM
Alex Mossman United States
Alex Mossman
Awesome, love the song and message. David Crowder Band is my stepson's (13) favorite band. Even made top of his Christmas list.  Which is great compared to where he was a year ago. I believe they have changed his life and perspectives.  Great work thanks .
12/2/2010 4:54:17 AM
Nancy Anderson United States
Nancy Anderson
I am a big fan of Christian music, and this one is really great.  It is always so encouraging to know that no matter what I have done in the past, God is there with open arms, waiting to forgive me everything and shine His grace in my life.  God loves us no matter what we have done in the past--that is TRUE love.
12/2/2010 7:49:20 AM
LK Shinneman (Just LK) United States
LK Shinneman (Just LK)
I love them all. My problem is picking a favorite. I have more groups or solo artists as favorites than I ever had when I listened to my Classic Rock!
12/2/2010 7:49:50 AM
LK Shinneman (Just LK) United States
LK Shinneman (Just LK)
2/11/2011 6:56:18 AM
Tiffany United States
Tiffany
I love the video but it's so sad
2/11/2011 7:07:56 AM
Andy United States
Andy
WOW....
2/11/2011 7:08:05 AM
Raelyn United States
Raelyn
I loved it!! But it was sad..... It teared me up but made me smile at the message God put in my heart at that moment <3
2/11/2011 8:21:44 AM
Sydney United States
Sydney
Awesome song.  They are a great band, with a very powerful message in very song.  Thanks K-Love you are the best.
2/15/2011 4:18:33 AM
marian United States
marian
That was soooooooooooo cool!  My partner and I listen to K-Love all the time now. Thank you for producing such great, good mood music. You guys ROCK!