Feb 14 2011

All the Wrinkled Ladies! Anita & John Renfroe

Anita & John Renfroe join us this morning to talk marriage and more.  Together they've written books like "Songs in the Key of Solomon" and "Duets".  Or you may have seen some of Anita's music-flavored comedy videos:

6/29/2010 4:44:46 AM
Susan United States
Susan
Now this was the funniest thing I have EVER woken up to..... Thank YOU!!!. I typically would not take the time out of my highly tuned morning routine to come out here to email someone .... yet, lo and behold, to find this isalso  the "William Tell Overture Lady" too...well.... knock my socks off laughing....I have been sooooo blessed by here before I LOVE her humor.... thanks... and I need laughing now days ....more than ever in my life.... Thanks... now I need to go put on some creame!!!! THANKS for blessing me every morning Lisa and Eric... you're the greatest....well.... you know.....a notch or two below Jesus... (thanks for reflecting Him)... onward!!!
6/29/2010 4:55:38 AM
Sephiroth United States
Sephiroth
LOL Anita Renfroe is just hilarious!
6/29/2010 7:40:45 AM
Angela United States
Angela
I heard Lisa talking this morning about her baby not being so little anymore--but how she wants to put a hold on time--I have 2 boys--one is 12 and 1 is 10--I am 5'7, and my 10 year old stands up to my nose, weighs in at about 140, and wears a 9 in mens shoes--but I just wanted to let her know--no matter how big they are--they will always be our babies--Justin may big in size--but his heart is even bigger and he always reminds me that he is still his momma's boy!! God bless!!
6/29/2010 8:50:03 AM
melissa United States
melissa
Soooooo funny! Thanks for sharing. Needed a laugh this morning. God Bless.
6/29/2010 2:38:20 PM
pat feeney United States
pat feeney
My adult son is driving me crazy.  I really needed a good laugh. The timing was perfect.She reminds me of the way I used to sound when my children were little.
6/29/2010 8:07:19 PM
Cary United States
Cary
This made my day!  I was laughing so hard in my car this morning and can't wait to play this for my daughter and her mother.  This is beyond funny and so affectionately, brutally real!  I'll have to listen again, but was "You're not going to be happy 'til someone gets their eye put out" missing?!
7/1/2010 7:01:42 AM
Vicki Jiovenale United States
Vicki Jiovenale
This is soooo funny & unfortunately soooo true. I have a class reunion this Oct. & would love to have the nerve to do this. Where could I find the words?
8/27/2010 7:44:13 AM
Cathy United States
Cathy
just love that video..makes me feel good about myself!! thanx anita for recognizing the real women of the world....wisdom is so much more beautiful than the world gives us credit for!! bless you & all those women who helped you with this video!
10/31/2010 8:01:45 AM
Lester Arquelles United States
Lester Arquelles
@john DUDE don't even buy from that guy.. the only person who actually did help me make a living online is http://tinyurl. com/3yrh3qo
2/15/2011 4:27:59 AM
marian United States
marian
I woke my partner up, laughing from these clips.  Funnnnnnnnnnnnnny!  I came from a Catholic background. Boring, stiff, no fun. I started to think to be truely religious, truely faithful to GOD, you had to be boring.  Now I see GOD and all his works in a lively, upbeat way. I know he loves me in all my quirkiness.