Mar 11 2011

Children of God

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (9) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

3/11/2011 6:50:38 AM
Melinda United States
Melinda
Love this video!!!! My husband and I are just starting the paperwork for adoption. Please pray that God sends us a little angel soon!!!!
3/11/2011 7:04:19 AM
Shelley United States
Shelley
I love this video!!!  Today is the anniversary of meeting our first daughter who we adopted nine years ago, so it is so fitting that I saw it today.  When I think of how much love I have for my kids I am overwhelmed to think that God loves me so much that He adopted me as his daughter.
3/11/2011 7:11:55 AM
Abby United States
Abby
Thank you for sharing this video!  The director and the family at Casa Vida y Esperanza are good friends of mine.  Praise God that this message of loving is spreading out!
3/11/2011 9:33:00 AM
Jeremiah United States
Jeremiah
Thank you for talking about adoption this morning.  My wife and I are on the journey of adoption.  It's exciting, but grueling.  We are blogging our journey at journeyoflifeandhope.blogspot.com.  We see this as a journey of giving life and hope to a child.  Thanks for your prayers!
3/12/2011 8:57:58 AM
Lisa C United States
Lisa C
I couldn't have a biological child and my prayer for many years was for God to give me that one special child. He did that 11 years ago. I would not change anything in my life. She has made it all worth while and I am soooooo very blessed.
3/17/2011 5:42:35 AM
VANCE KING United States
VANCE KING
GOD IS NEVER LATE AND HE IS ALWAYS ON TIME, TO BE A CHILD OF GOD MEANS WE WILL NOT DIE- BUT GO TO SLEEP TILL JESUS CALLS US TO RISE TO OUR NEW BEGINGING.  JESUS STANDS AT THE DOOR WAITING ON HIS FATHER TO SAY," SON! GO GET MY CHILDREN!".  NOW THATS A FATHER IWON'T WAIT ON OTHER TO DO THAT WHAT GOD HAS CALLED ME TO DO!
3/18/2011 10:26:28 AM
Kyler R United States
Kyler R
This is one of my favorite songs.It reminds me that God will never leave me when I disobey my parents or hurt my little brother. I am the middle child and it gets frustrating but God is always there when I am sad.
3/20/2011 12:54:52 PM
morgan gallaty United States
morgan gallaty
This song brought tears to my eyes its a beautiful song and the words are very powerful
3/21/2011 10:28:13 AM
Jenny United States
Jenny
Such an AWESOME song! Yes adoption is such a powerful truth of what God has done for us! My husband and I had 2 foster daughters (ages 2 and just turned 5) for 6 months that we had hoped to adopt, but they went back to their family. We still pray for them constantly and are trusting Him with their futures!  We are actively pursuing adoption though and are praying right now whether God is leading us towards International or domestic.  It was hard and still is not have our girls, but we know God has an AWESOME plan! Jeremiah 29:11