Mar 14 2011

For our friend who was up all night because her son is in the hospital...

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (8) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

3/14/2011 6:03:41 AM
Cathy Pivonka United States
Cathy Pivonka
Facing some scary testing for health concerns this week and found so much comfort in this song!  God seems to bring me songs of comfort and wisdom just when I need them.  He is an amazing God!  Thank you for this song.  Smile
3/14/2011 9:51:15 AM
Erin United States
Erin
I could say ditto to Cathy's comment, but I won't.  However, my family's life has been turned upside down since my son was diagnosed with a progressive genetic disease in 2006.  We have good days and we have bad days.  I believe this song will help us get through the bad ones.

P.S.  My son and I listen to K-Love to and from work/school every morning  and listens intently.  I'm so grateful to have such a positive and encouraging radio station for me to listen to...but also for him.  Even at 9 years old, he is listening to every word and song.  Thanks again!
3/14/2011 9:51:56 AM
Rachel Carrizales United States
Rachel Carrizales
This song made my day. Me and my husband r separated and we were talkn bout divorce. Everyday that goes buy I worry if this is the day. But hearn this song reminds me I'm not alone. I pray the lord brings him home but if he doesn't I pray for the strength to go on for me and my 3 beautiful children. Thank u for this song!!!
3/14/2011 4:25:49 PM
BreAnn Mecham United States
BreAnn Mecham
This song was just what I needed to hear this morning.  I am meeting my dad this Friday for the first time in 5 years to let him know I forgive him.  There are so many emotions that come and go but I know this will make me stronger and I know  Gods Will, will  be done.
3/14/2011 5:23:19 PM
Lynda United States
Lynda
Mandisa's songs are so inspiring.  I own all her music and I've been waiting for the release of this next album for so long.  I follow her on twitter too and she's very uplifting.  What an awesome woman of God.
3/15/2011 6:02:01 AM
Mary Roach United States
Mary Roach
I was wondering what the name was for the other books you mentioned on your show this morning.  There were 2 others.  One of which I think was "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven.". There was another I thought you mentioned besides "Heaven is For Real."  Thanks for your help.   I really enjoy KLOVE.  We listen all the time.   It really is positive & encouraging.   Thanks & God Bless
3/23/2011 3:42:41 PM
morgan gallaty United States
morgan gallaty
i love mandisa SHE ROX!!!!! Smile i love her music and how she loves the lord!!!Smile
4/2/2011 7:48:46 AM
REBECCA United States
REBECCA
This song really encouraged my mom with her sickness.I am a 9 year old girl that loves to here this song to encourage my mom. Thankyou!