Mar 18 2011

The Grace Card

Michael Joiner, a K-LOVE listener and star of the new inspirational movie "The Grace Card", joins us this morning. To see if it's playing in a theater near you, click here.

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (7) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

3/18/2011 7:12:03 AM
Shirley United States
Shirley
Saw this movie a couple of weeks ago. for a first time attempt at film making it was not bad! Loved the story line and moved to tears at the end of the movie. The theme of foregiveness and redemtion was powerful. Was dissappointed that more people were not seeing the movie, although it could have been because I went to an early show (10:45). This will be one I will add to my library of films when it comes out on DVD.
3/18/2011 7:20:56 AM
riffraff United States
riffraff
Comedian and actor Michael Joiner's portrayel of Mac McDonald in "The Grace Card",is powerful and compelling! Absolutely the best faith based film ever made!
The ending will sneek up on you and you will be crying joyful tears, I guarantee Smile
3/18/2011 11:30:58 AM
Lisa McCalla United States
Lisa McCalla
This is the best Christian movie I have ever seen.  Please go and witness the power of love, forgiveness and grace.  The actors and storyline were amazing. Bring your tissues. Take your friends to see this awesome movie.
3/18/2011 11:37:55 AM
Lena Shirley United States
Lena Shirley
About making a small diference with a smile, hello, etc. That's all good, I love cherring people up, see them smile from a frown. Yet when some neighbors or some people in the community aren't into small talk, got to be silent, and just pray for them. Smile
3/19/2011 4:35:52 AM
Tania United States
Tania
We saw this one last night!  I was so blessed by the performance of these actors and what a storyline!  Thank you to everyone involved in the making of this film.  It was definitely thought provoking and blessed my husband and I.  At the end of the movie as the credits were running, the audience was just sitting and trying to compose themselves before leaving.  It was so moving.
3/20/2011 10:19:52 AM
Mary United States
Mary
I loved the movie!  I it such a blessing to see how we all touch each other through our relationships!  I especially loved the meaning of the "grace card".
3/21/2011 6:01:22 AM
Jan United States
Jan
Hi guys, You are the best. Yes, this is a MUST READ book. I've read and have bought a copy to give to each of my 7 sisters when we get together for a SWA(sisters weekend away) the end of April. The reason this book helped me, : I've had several miscarriages and this book comforted me so much. You will know why after you read it. I'd love to tell you why, but I don't want to ruin your reading. READ IT. It's fun and easy to read.
I've also sent it to a terminally ill child to help him learn more about heaven and have nothing to fear as he gets closer to crossing that bridge into heaven. I'm an elementary school nurse and try to love these little ones. I remember the verse that Jesus said, "when you do it unto one of these, you've done it to me." That keeps me pleasant and kind even thru the hard times.I love my job and love these little ones who are so precious and dear. The bell just rang. gotta go.
love you guys.