Mar 24 2011

A Whole Lottie Love

Inspired by our friend Jake in Indianapolis, another boy - Lottie - in Georgia has begun collecting pillow pets for children in hospitals.  You can read and see a video about Lottie here.  To find out who you can help Lottie, go here

3/24/2011 6:55:27 AM
Janis Parsell United States
Janis Parsell
Not sure where to make appropriate comment on your page about your Cinci visit...I have a suggestion about some place to check out while you are there.  Jungle Jim's is an awesome place in Fairfield just north of Cinci (probably not far from Ikea).  It is a huge grocery store but so much more...you can spend hours there.  It is american and international and your kids will also enjoy it.  For example, if you want to buy fish, you can pick them out of a tank as they swim around.  Neat place!
3/24/2011 8:27:14 AM
Erin United States
Erin
WAY to go Lottie!  Ian misses you!  Hope to see you guys soon, but if not, we'll see you at camp in July!
3/24/2011 1:00:07 PM
morgan gallaty
morgan gallaty
my little brother and sister have pillow pets and they absolutly love them
3/25/2011 6:34:29 AM
Natosha McConahay United States
Natosha McConahay
Dear Lottie,
    I was just on here to check out Jake's pillow pet story again. This is Jake's mom Tosha, I just wanted to say that I thank you from the bottom of my heart. And when you use your heart for the right purpose you will succeed beyond your wildest dreams my friend. Jacob wanted to say thank you. He isn't feeling good today and that brought a smile to his face.
Thanks again,
Natosha McConahay
3/25/2011 11:30:04 AM
Kelly Hopkins United States
Kelly Hopkins
I was moved by Jake's passion to collect pillow pets for those battling cancer in Indiana and just today saw the article on Lottyn's doing the same thing in the Atlanta area.
After hearing Jake's story last week, I challenged the women at our church to begin a collection for the children in the Atlanta area and deliver by end of May.
Is there a way we can connect with Lottyn's family in our efforts to expand the collection since we are making delivery at the same time?

Thanks for your servant heart. Stay Strong!

Kelly Hopkins
3/29/2011 8:43:13 AM
Tracey Clock United States
Tracey Clock
I would love to know what the Pillow Pets company is saying about this surge in people buying them.  Just wondering if it is a Christian company.
3/29/2011 12:23:53 PM
Crystal French United States
Crystal French
That right there is deffinitly one of God's children getting some work done for God.When I heard what he had done I was just so happy about it. I wish that mre and moer of us could be just like him and go out and do stuff for God.Well done. God bless.