Apr 18 2011

Video of the tornado in Jackson

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (8) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

4/18/2011 6:11:33 AM
automobiliu nuoma Lithuania
automobiliu nuoma
4/18/2011 7:33:13 AM
danielle frank United States
danielle frank
another prayer is "pray" that the people who are dealing w/ the tornados down there are "saved" before anymore lives are be lost. "protect them Lord."
4/18/2011 8:27:49 AM
Nelson Dimla United States
Nelson Dimla
We pray that you would have mercy on those who live in areas where the forces of nature have turned against them. We ask you now to give them strength, courage and ability to meet the special needs we bring before you now.  In Christ's name, we pray. Amen
4/18/2011 1:57:53 PM
Evelyn Cone United States
Evelyn Cone
Jeremiah 23 contains the tornado activity (1 Peter 4:17), judgment against America for failure to repent of legalizing "sin." The earthquakes can by found in Jeremiah 10:10-11, Isaiah 57:13. In wrath, O LORD, remember mercy!
4/19/2011 8:13:25 AM
Jessy United States
Jessy
I live in a vallie so the chances of a tornado are slim to nun.

We had a servear thunderstorm cone buy thid morning.  I woke up to the sound of thunder and i saw lightning that lit up the whole sky.  The point when it started hailing i went downstairs and laied on the couch ontil the storm passed.
4/19/2011 9:19:43 AM
Trisha United States
Trisha
It is thundering lightening and blowing and raining here in Anderson Indiana....crazy stuff!

I listened so intently to the Love-a-thon sponsorship...Just wondering if you have ever heard of Toadsuck Arkansas??? HA! Heard of it from a friend and just wondered if you have any stations near it...ha. I know it sounds crazy but it really does exist!'

Nonetheless I listen every morning between 7:30 and 8 on my way to work with Special Education students and on my way home from 330 till about 4....and its been such a blessing to listen in and get me in the right frame of mind going and coming!

Thanks for your efforts!
4/21/2011 6:26:31 AM
Caroline United States
Caroline
Hey Guys!
I just wanted to say I live right where the tornado hit and it was very scary. My mom was having oral surgery and  my siblings and I were over at a friend's house. We were picking up lunch and you could just see black going across the rez. Please pray for Clinton Mississippi. That was the city that got hit the worst, and one of our church campuses are located!
4/23/2011 1:47:40 PM
Corban United States
Corban
What surprises me is that cars are still driving by! God really had his hand over those people in the cars!