May 18 2011

Wow, God ... Heaven is for Real

Heaven Is for Real is the true story of the four-year old son of a small town Nebraska pastor who during emergency surgery slips from consciousness and enters heaven. What little Colton would later share with his family was nothing short of amazing and miraculous.

Told by the father Todd Burpo, but often in Colton's own words, the simple message is heaven is a real place, Jesus really loves children, and be ready, there is a coming last battle.

Todd joins us this morning to share his son and family's "Wow, God" story.  To read comments from K-LOVE listeners who have read the book, click here.  Or share your comments below ...

5/18/2011 3:33:36 AM
Kendra Knight United States
Kendra Knight
Lisa & Eric,
My name's Kendra. I go to sleep listening to K-Love. I live in Tennessee. We have, at school, First Priority (A Christian meeting on Wednesdays) And the Pastor told us about Heaven Is For Real and I was interested, so I bought it that weekend. It only took my 3 hours to read it. Then a lot of my classmates were reading it. And we have something called Accelerated Reader. So many of us were reading it, that my Science teacher made it into an A.R. book. Thank you Todd, and God Bless you. I loved your book.
Love,
Kendra
5/18/2011 3:59:00 AM
Dena United States
Dena
Lisa, Eric and Todd

Love Love Love this book....we gave it out for gifts at Easter to all our family and we wrote messages to each of them in the cover in hopes they would read and pass on the message by letting others read it. My husband saw the family on the Today show and recorded it for me...we bought the book that night. I cant say enough about it.
God bless you all.
5/18/2011 4:08:31 AM
Erin United States
Erin
I, too, read this book recently.  It is a super quick read as it is so fascinating!  I have shared it with several friends and my husband. Thank you for sharing your experience with heaven Colton!
Erin
5/18/2011 4:09:57 AM
Meagan Collins United States
Meagan Collins
Dear Lisa and Eric,
    I adore listening to KLOVE! I wake up to your show everyday,and I just want to share how this book has changed my life. Three months ago I lost one of my best friends to leukemia. I,actually, had borrowed the book from a friend a couple of days before he died. I had an astounding opportunity to see him he night before he went to heaven. I held his hand and prayed with him. For a while that night, his counts went up to the highest point they had been in days,which was a miracle in itself. On the day he died, I picked up the book literally around the moment he left this world without even knowing it. The experience that Colton had baffled me. To know that the place we all typically question, considering it lets us know that we can't live forever in our sin on earth,is definitely there is amazing.I believe that heaven is real and that my friend did have Jesus as his Savior. Maybe he is sitting on Jesus' lap now Smile
5/18/2011 4:15:09 AM
Maribeth United States
Maribeth
One of the best books I have read in a very long time!!
5/18/2011 4:21:54 AM
martha colebank United States
martha colebank
i am an In-Home DayCare provider and stay at home mom who only listens to K-Love!! I heard Lisa going on several months a go about this amazing book and God spoke to me and wouldn't quit saying"U need this book". I got the book and couldn't put it down and then passed it onto my 12 yr old daughter. 4 weeks ago today i received a phone call that i will never forget. One of the little babies(6 mth old infant) I take care of had died. Her mother called me from the hospital and told us that she had died in her sleep, we went to the hospital to say good bye and support Kelly. We loved that baby so much, the pain her mother was feeling was too much for words. Kelly didn't want to talk much about it and God reminded me about the Heaven is for Real book. Pieces of that book kept ringing in my heart and I knew it could help Kelly. I gave it to her for Mother's Day and she loves it. It has opened up a dialogue for us and given her a light and hope in the middle of this storm. So to hear Your radio station talking to Todd this morning while I drove my son to school just floored me.  4 weeks ago this morning i received Kellys call and now i am driving back home reflecting on Aryoniah, our little Angel and then I see a rainbow in front of me and Your radio station plays I Can Only Imagine by Mercy Me-- Wow God!!! We will see her again and appreciate having K-Love to spread God's word and His hope !!
5/18/2011 4:23:34 AM
Sarah United States
Sarah
Good morning!  My Wow God Wednesday story is that you guys had Pastor Burpo on KLove this morning!  I have been going through a rough last 5 months and although I don't doubt the existence of God sometimes the question pops in my mind and makes me wonder if He really cares.  My dad recently read Heaven is For Real and sent me a copy.  I read a little this weekend and finished it on Monday night.  With renewed faith and excitement about the ideas the book portrayed I have tried to have a more eternal outlook this week.  This morning, feeling great, I was on my way to work when the announcement was made that Pastor Burpo was going to be on KLove and I started clapping!  It felt as though God was hugging me and saying, see I'm here and I care! :o)
5/18/2011 4:52:31 AM
Dave United States
Dave
This book is not biblical. I do NOT recommend. Flies in the face of scripture. John 3:13 and many more.

John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.
5/18/2011 6:29:00 AM
Melissa United States
Melissa
Yesterday for my birthday, my family gave me a Kindle.  The first book I bought was 'Heaven is For Real'. As I'm sitting here reading it with KLOVE playing in the background, I hear the author's interview with Lisa and Eric.  The book has me enthralled and I've been looking forward to reading ever since I heard about it.  Thank you for sharing your story!!! God is good!!!!
5/18/2011 6:30:45 AM
Marybeth United States
Marybeth
I just read this book....it's a sweet kiss from The Lord....God pulls the curtain back for us, if we're willing to trust Him, and believe that He loves us, cares for us and delights in us and wants us to want Him....People search for the Hope that does not disappoint....a little piece of that picture is in these pages....HOPE in the JOY of Salvation!  I thank the Lord for your work in His fields and for Pastor Burpo for sharing this with the world...God will use it for His glory!
5/18/2011 6:31:24 AM
Margaret Shepherd United States
Margaret Shepherd
I read this book while in the hospital with my mom who had just had emergency brain surgery.  I can't tell you how thankful I am that God laid it on this family's heart to share their story.  I have since purchased two more copies for my son and my pastor.  What a blessing this story is!
5/18/2011 6:32:50 AM
Nikki United States
Nikki
I recently read this book,I couldnt put it down!!!
I've told so many people about it. I really feel like this book will change lives, if people let it.
I was so blessed to read this book, Thank you so much!!!!
5/18/2011 6:35:43 AM
Carol United States
Carol
I read this book and loved it!  I'm not much of a reader, but could not put this book down and finished it in a few hours.  More exciting is that my son who is an 8th grader chose this book for his book club at school!  His book club will be doing a presentation tomorrow about the book where my son will be acting as Colton!  I thank the Burpo family for sharing this amazing experience with us!!!!
5/18/2011 6:39:59 AM
Deb United States
Deb
Lisa, Eric & Pastor Todd,
This book was the most amazing journey I've read about and felt like I experienced. I made a copy of the picture of Jesus that Colton said looked just like Him.  I look into His eyes every  morning and all day long at work for a quick charge of faith.
I've never been moved by a book like this. Thank you for writing this book for all of us to read, experience and learn. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
5/18/2011 6:43:16 AM
Rebecca United States
Rebecca
I read this book and then I made my mom and my husband read it! I can't thank them enough for writing this book. It has made such a difference in all our lives! This book kind of pushed my husband and myself over the edge and brought us the rest of the way to Christ. After we read that book we decided to be find a church and then we found such a great church family that we decided to ask to be Baptized. So on Palm Sunday this year my husband and myself were Baptized with our three children watching. What a glorious gift this has been!
5/18/2011 6:46:58 AM
Lynda K United States
Lynda K
I loved this book.  Just could not put it down.  I will be reading it again and again.  HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!  Thank you for sharing Colton and your family's story.  I believe that this book is an example of HIS miracles.  The emotional roller-coaster that the book brought out was amazing. I cried, I laughed, I praised God.  Thank you for blessing us with your story.
5/18/2011 6:48:00 AM
Lori Parrish United States
Lori Parrish
I really think we all that know and love God have a special connection with our Lord and Savior, but I really think children know more than we realize.  I haven't read the book personally, but my daughter (Tiffany) has recently read it on her kindle.  She came to the picture that the other girl had drawn of Jesus and without even knowing anything about the book her daughter Peyton said "look mommy Jesus"....she is 2 and a half years old....amazing.. God is good and he LOVES all the children of the world...
5/18/2011 6:48:07 AM
Joe Hargiss United States
Joe Hargiss
Before reading this book, I was an atheist. A month later, I was baptized and now follow Christ.
5/18/2011 6:48:16 AM
Dawn United States
Dawn
I am reading this book right now!  I am about half way through and I am loving it!  What an amazing story. Thank you for sharing such an amazing story with the rest of us.
5/18/2011 6:48:40 AM
Brandi United States
Brandi
This book was passed on to me by a friend of my boss's. He had passed it around to several people before me and I have since passed it on! I love this book, I cried through out most of it! If you are a christian or even if you're not you should read this book it has realy reconfirmed my faith!
5/18/2011 6:49:56 AM
janet United States
janet
I can not wait to get the book, I was just listening to the father talk about it and I got GOOSE bumps. I plain on getting the book for my birthday.My girls and I LOVE K LOVE.
5/18/2011 6:50:07 AM
Sharon United States
Sharon
I loved the book and I cant wait to get to heaven and see my family that has gone ahead but mostly to see my Lord and savior, Jesus Christ!
to worship him face to face what a time that will be.  Praising Him
5/18/2011 6:50:34 AM
Melissa United States
Melissa
I have read this book and highly recommend it to everyone.  I have always believed in heaven, but this is amazing and only confirms my beliefs.  It's so interesting that I couldn't put it down, read it in several hours.  Loved it.
5/18/2011 6:51:02 AM
Sharon United States
Sharon
I read the book and got chills and even cried.  Even though I have a strong faith, it was a great book to confirm my beliefs.  Gave it to a friend to read and it made her want to save her dying father-in-law.  She's on a mission to be sure he is saved before Cancer takes his life.  Wow.  What a powerful book.
5/18/2011 6:52:22 AM
Julie United States
Julie
I was so amazed and encouraged by this book, I found myself buying extra copies and getting them into as many hands as I can!! And they have in turn passed it on to others. It's spreading like wild fire! Smile What a beautiful depiction of what we have to look forward to and a challenge to live a life worthy of the Gospel, sharing the message of Jesus with all we can! I would have really liked to have heard from Colton, though... maybe next time????
5/18/2011 6:53:19 AM
Kay United States
Kay
I read this book and loved it!  I definately believe it is real.  I work for a hospice and there are some of our patients that see a glimpse of heaven before they cross over and our nurses are blessed to be able to share that special moment with them. I feel GOD uses things like what happened with Colton to show the doubting Thomas' like I used to be, see I AM HERE!  GOD is good!
5/18/2011 6:53:42 AM
Elisa United States
Elisa
This book has been walking with me through challenging discernments I have been facing over the past few months.  I love it.  It leaves a lot to faith, and allows the reader to feel like they are with the family, going through the very events of the tragedy, then the mystery, then the growth of faith.  It is beautiful Smile I plan to share it with many others!
5/18/2011 6:54:10 AM
Cynthia United States
Cynthia
I heard on your show Lisa and Eric that the boy the book is written about birthday is Thursday (sorry don't remember his name), my son Elijah's birthday is the same day and he will also be 12. So cool, tell his dad to say happy birthday from me. thanks.
Cynthia
5/18/2011 6:54:10 AM
Rhonda Malahy United States
Rhonda Malahy
I read "Heaven is for Real" and shared it with my mother while we were sitting at my daddy's bedside as he was dying.  We are Christians & believe in heaven, but this book was such a confirmation of the Biblical promises! I bought 35 copies and gave them to the people who attended Daddy's funeral and had to go back and buy 10 more copies for those who didn't get one.
5/18/2011 6:54:36 AM
Kimberly Beard United States
Kimberly Beard
This is an awesome book!  I can't thank my former pastor enough for recommending it to me.  Heaven is for Real is life changing!  I lost a grandchild and now believe I will get to see and hold her in heaven one day.  Thank you to the Burpo Family and God bless you for sharing your story.
5/18/2011 6:56:22 AM
pam beavers United States
pam beavers
Ijust bought this book last night.  I had been wanting to read it forever and hadn't had the money to buy it. A friend gave me a gift certificate to a bookstore in town and I bought it on the way home from work.  It is such a wonderful story. I can't wait to meet this family in heaven.  They are incredible, and also very human.  There honesty and vunerability in sharing their lives are remarkable.  I love books about heaven cause my son passsed away 4 years ago.  I know heaven is where he is, so it is great to read about what he is experiencing now.  God bless all of you.  I finally had to put the book down at 12:00 midnight last night so I could get up and go to work today but I can't wait to go home tonight and finish it!!!  LOve u all!!!!!!
5/18/2011 6:57:21 AM
Allisa United States
Allisa
I'm so Thankful that God moved this family to share their story. What an AMAZING book to read. I loved it! I have passed the book on to my mom in law to read now.
5/18/2011 6:57:43 AM
Sharai United States
Sharai
I read this book.  I can't tell you how much it blessed me!  It was just so beautifully written, and the way that Colton told the stories about what he saw in heaven - it really gave me an understanding about what it is to have ‘the faith of a child’ that I never understood before.  I have fallen in love with Father God, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit in a way that I never thought I could.

Whether what Colton saw was real or not; this book opened my heart to a faith and believing that I hadn't been able to surrender to before.  Now, when I read His Word I feel excited that what the Bible says may actually be taken word for word.  I don't worry about theology, or whether or not the descriptions are just a metaphor or an allegory.  I simply drink it all in and believe that Father God will teach me exactly what He wants me to learn.  It is such an incredibly liberating experience!
5/18/2011 6:58:49 AM
Greg United States
Greg
My friend told me about the book and I could not stand it and wanted to experience what he was reading, so I had to go out and buy two books.  I read it in one day, the other book I gave to my parents.   After they read it my dad called me in tears telling me that in 1967 & 1968 they lost two children and then I was born in 1969.   I knew about them but never asked and really had no idea how close the miscarriages were to my birth.  I'm so glad I read about what Colton’s experience because it impacted my faith tremendously.   I appreciate the Burpos following God's leading and am thankful the gift and blessing it was reading the book.  God Bless
5/18/2011 7:00:50 AM
Donna Stover United States
Donna Stover
May God recieve the glory from my posting. I love to read so my daughter took my new kindle to download the bible on it & suprised me with this book as well, which I finished in 2 days. Wow what a story! My family doesn't like to read much & I wanted to be able to share this with them. So I took it last Monday to the hospital where my father was having surgery(who has alot of medical issues) anyway I read in the book to my mother & sister the chapter about their miscarriage. I seen tears well up in my mother's eyes for she too had a miscarriage before I was born. She is a very closed person who never opens up about her feelings or what she is going through. She was completely sincere when she asked me do I think that her baby is in Heaven waiting on her? Even before reading this to her, I stated I did & after reading this it is only more confirmed!! God in His greatness gives us the ability to go through difficult times just so we rely on Him more. I thank you Todd & family for allowing us into this wonderful experience with you. May the Lord keep & protect you!
5/18/2011 7:00:55 AM
DeeAnna Halling United States
DeeAnna Halling
I purchased this book in the Washington DC downtown airport before heading back home to Kansas.  I'd picked up another book first, but then saw this one which I'd heard about.  This book is amazing!!  Tell Todd when God allows things to happen as did to Colton, I believe God expects us to share in order to witness to others.  I've always believed in heaven but now have absolutely no fear.  In fact, I can't wait to get there to meet my son or daughter I miscarried between my two children.  God bless Colton and his whole family.  I believe God has great things planned for Colton!  DeeAnna
5/18/2011 7:10:14 AM
LISA United States
LISA
Went to get the book at my local christian book store.  Within minutes two other people where asking "do you have that book about the little boy".  Within four days, both my husband and I read the book.  I looked up Akiane Kramarik's picture of Jesus and thought it was the most beautiful painting I had ever seen.  It is now my screen saver. I find great peace in seeing that picture every morning. I have talked to many people about the book and found there are many skeptics out there.  I tell them to just get the book before you make a determination.  Some will believe and some won't.  That's okay, to each his own.  As for me and my husband, after much discussion, we choose to believe.  THANK YOU for sharing this experience with us.
5/18/2011 7:18:01 AM
Kim United States
Kim
this book was so profound for me! i really related to the chapter about Colton talking about his baby sister that he never knew(whom he met). i had a miscarriage between my two girls who are now 13 and 6. my oldest daughter which is now 13 was 3 at the time and my youngest was came after. i had so much guilt of the shoulda coulda woulda when i lost this baby. what had i done wrong? what could i have done to prevent this tragedy like most women go through. i have always had faith in knowing all things happen for a reason and a purpose but you still carry with you that loss all your life even though you seem to be able to move forward. i was well past the first trimester when i lost the baby. but reading that chapter gave me so much hope and peace knowing that i too will see the baby i never got to hold. it has really brought me at ease in knowing Gods will and i am now, after 10 years, at peace with my loss. God bless the Burpo family. thank you for sharing such a blessing even though there were dark days, we can all look ahead to the days of walking in light with our Holy Father healed, happy, and at peace with all who have gone before us.
5/18/2011 7:36:04 AM
Paula Fullmer United States
Paula Fullmer
Hi Lisa & Eric & Todd,

I accidentally came across Heaven is for Real after Lisa was talking about it on air a few weeks ago. I didn't hear the title of the book on the show, but when I was with our 5-year-old gift, Roy, at Target, I glanced at the book section. There on the sunny, yellow cover was one of the cutest kids's on the planet.   Colton's smile said to me, This is it! This is the book you are supposed to read, the one Lisa was talking about!

So many beautiful messages. Thank you God, Todd and family, Colton, K-LOVE, Lisa & Eric, and all the helpers in between for sharing this amazing journey and the many healing messages and rainbow reminders. ;)

I would have liked to have asked Todd to comment further about how he is processing the knowledge from Colton (p. 136) that in his time (and ours!) there will be "monsters" to fight...reading that really made me think and pray about our purpose here and now. Actually, I think I said a little prayer for courage...thank you for helping us to keep our child-like faith and for giving us some refreshing assurance that the good guys win in the end.
5/18/2011 7:50:26 AM
Carolyn United States
Carolyn
Hi Lisa and Eric,

This book is a must read for all!  I bought it before Christmas and read it and so believe it!  An amazing story and testimony for their faith.  The book I bought is being passed from friend to friend and family to family.  God Bless!

~Carolyn
5/18/2011 8:19:55 AM
Shawna United States
Shawna
This book is awesome!  It is amazing how this little boy was allowed into heaven, saw all that he saw and remembered it all in that short of time.  Wish there was a way we could all experience what he did.

Shawna
5/18/2011 8:57:51 AM
Jodi Jagdfeld United States
Jodi Jagdfeld
On May 11th, 2007 my brother Robert lost his life due to a drunk driving crash.  Life has been difficult without him here, knowing this could have been prevented had the other driver not been drunk.  I came to Christ 2 years ago and the peace He has given me has been exactly what I needed and was searching for.  I read Heaven is For Real about a month ago, and loved it.  It enforced my belief of heaven even more and secured my desire to be reunited with Robert.  I know we will meet again in God's kingdom.  and I look forward to that day.
5/18/2011 9:18:51 AM
Tamy United States
Tamy
A year and a half ago, I lost a baby to miscarriage.  This morning, I woke up from a dream that I had been holding and feeding my baby, Addyson.  It was so real, I couldn't get over it - and I knew even as I was coming awake that it was a dream from God.  As I lay in bed wrestling with the dream and God - I was listening to KLOVE - when I heard "If you've had a miscarriage, you've got to read chapter 17"... immediately I went into self-defense mode.. and began arguing with God and finally went on with my morning.

I got to work (I work for my church) and I opened my email - to find that this week's teaching is on "The Hope of Heaven".  And then my friend hands me a copy of "Heaven is for Real."

"Seriously God??!!"  See I recorded my testimony of clinging to God through the agony of losing a child (without knowing what the topic of this week's sermon would be)... and it's airing this weekend. I have always said I believe that my baby is in heaven - and I have wanted to believe, but to be honest, I've wrestled with having that kind of faith. I'm guessing God wants to teach me a little something this week, so I suppose I'll take some time to be malleable in His hands.

Thank you Eric & Lisa for being vessels - and allowing God to speak through you.
5/18/2011 10:08:57 AM
Tammy United States
Tammy
I read this book a few months ago and was greatly blessed by it. Thank you for sharing this powerful testimony with us.  It will be a blessing to countless people who need an up lifting in their faith.  GOD is awesome and loves us so much.  All things work to the good of those who love the LORD.  He never promised us an easy journey, just that the end would be worth it.  What a day that will be, when my Jesus' face I see---OH GLORIOUS DAY!!
5/18/2011 12:04:03 PM
Paula United States
Paula
I bought the book a few months ago and I loved it. Some people you tell believe and some don't but I will have to say it has helped me. I lost my mom to cancer 11 yrs. ago and my dad just in Dec.. He had Altezhimers so to imagine him being young again and he and my mom praising God together was such a comfort to me. Thank you for giving us a glimpse of the beauty and glory that we as christians will get to share with our Lord when we leave this walk of life. I believe God will use this book to comfort and reach alot of people for His glory. Thank you again for sharing your story.

5/18/2011 12:28:57 PM
Jennifer United States
Jennifer
I can not wait to read this book! I heard about if for the first time this morning on the radio. I just wanted to share just a dream my now 6yr old daughter at 4 woke up one morning and told me about! She said: "I dreamed that there were people that had boo boo's and they were being mean not talking to me. I wanted to tell them that God would heal their boo boo's, but they were mean and said no he would not. But God came and healed them. And he healed my boo boo too. I had one on my hand."
I then asked what did they say after God healed them? She said "They got happy and said Thank you to him."
I then of corse asked what did God look like? and she said "Blood". I asked if it wasscarry? she said "no". I said was the blood all over him? she said "No". Then where was it i said? she said "Just in his hands."
Isn't that amazing! Anyway, thanks lisa and eric for sharing such wonderful stories in the mornings-It helps me start my day off right!
5/18/2011 5:53:11 PM
Susan United States
Susan
After losing my father last year I was comforted by the knowledge that he was in a better place and with his Lord and Savior.  This precious little book though gave me renewed comfort in hearing how that sweet innocent little boy described Heaven.  I passed the book along to a friend's 15 year old son and he would not put it down until he had finished reading it.  He is a new Christian and I believe Colton's story really hit a home run with him.  Praise God for this glimmer of great things to come!
5/18/2011 6:12:44 PM
Jenny United States
Jenny
Two years ago my brother Jesse John passed away from a head injury. We were hoping that he would wake-up from being in comma and being in ICU with him as we wait but 4 days has gone by and he was declared brain dead. We kept the faith through the pain. We celebrated his like as we know he is with God in heaven. His passing changed so many lives. It brought our family closer. And he saved 7 lives with his organs. A few months after he passed, God has blessed me with a child who was one year after my brother's passing. We named our son Daniel Jesse. What a joy he has been in our life. He is a gift from God and from my brother. I can never relate to the pain that my parents felt and still feeling until I experienced a miscarriage two months ago at 13 weeks. We found out that our child would have been a girl but with down syndrome. We named her Angelina. She is our little angel. We are still healing from our lost but through my son, we are moving on and focusing on him and that God has blessed us for giving us a healthy baby boy who is now 14 months old. When I heard about this book this morning, I just know this is another way for God to help me heal and believe that I will get pregnant again, in God's time. I will buy this book and will share this to my family. Praise God!
5/18/2011 6:58:41 PM
Robert United States
Robert
I love your show! I was very intrigued by the interview with Mr. Burp this morning.  Just downloaded the book and can't wait to read it.
5/19/2011 8:31:14 AM
Linda United States
Linda
I bought this book for my daughter who picked it up at Walmart, and showed me, and said "looks like this is a good book Mom."  The night before I had heard about it on the 700 club, so I bought it for her.  She was waiting to finish her school reading first, so I started it lastnight.  I could not put it down.  I am not much of a reader, and have never been hooked on a book like this.  I read half the book before bed, and made myself to go to sleep instead of reading the rest.  What an awesome book, I can't wait to get home to finish it!  Highly recomend it for anyone!
5/19/2011 8:35:00 AM
Bambi India
Bambi
I know now heaven is for real and i will meet my dear friend who passed away two months ago one day in the future. Can't wait to get there. Smile
5/19/2011 12:43:22 PM
Martha Gamboa United States
Martha Gamboa
Hi, lisa and Eric
Well, fist of all I want to thank you and all the K love team for all the wonderful blessings you pore in all our hearts every morning. God bless you all. I also want to know where can I get the cd of the candy wrap song. My kids Love that song, Specially my daugther Genesis. She loves candy too. I would apreciate if you can send me a note and let me know HOW can a get my hands in a copy of the candy song. GOD BLESS. Love ya. Martha
5/19/2011 2:35:39 PM
Chasity United States
Chasity
Wow this book is awesome!  I got it for Mother's Day.  At first I wasn't too thrilled that I got a book.  I'm not much of a reader.  I had already seen the story about Colton on CBN. I decided to read the first couple of chapters one night, and I couldn't put it down!  I ended up reading the whole thing. A book has never made me cry, but this one did.  I cried, I laughed, and my faith grew much stronger! Wonderful wonderful book! I think I'm going to read it again when I get it back.  I passed it on to a friend to readSmile
5/19/2011 4:10:37 PM
Sharon H DeMott United States
Sharon H DeMott
Couldn't put the book down!  I've have just ordered some to give away.  It is a great book and a quick read
5/23/2011 7:11:03 AM
Lynne United States
Lynne
WOW, is all I can say.  What a blessing to my heart and soul.  I have a new joy and a new outlook on life after reading this book.  I know I have to read it again and again.  Thanks to Eric and Lisa for mentioning it on KLOVE.
5/25/2011 6:01:11 AM
Jessie United States
Jessie
I read this book because my Mom borrowed it from a friend and it totally caught my eye. I read it through and LOVED it. I think its really great how God can do things like that through kids!!
5/25/2011 9:23:01 AM
Kyle Beard United States
Kyle Beard
This is a great book. I just finished it and loved it. GOD truly desires for us to have faith like a child.
5/25/2011 1:54:05 PM
janet United States
janet
I was wanting to get this book for my birthday in june. Lastnight at a church softball game I was talking to a dear church friend about things and this  book came up, I told her I really want that book and eas planning on getting it for my birthday, she said I brought some extra books and I am going to give you one. Today she came by and put it in my mailbox. I can not put it down I AM not chapter 11. I do not like to read, but this I can not put down. Thank you dear friend for the book. GOD IS GOOD Smile