May 20 2011

Greatest Marriage Proposal Ever? You decide...

5/20/2011 4:48:16 AM
Dick Miller United States
Dick Miller
Hi Guys. This one is ok, but I think the greatest proposal is the one I just posted on your facebook page.  Don't know which one came first, but the one for Todd and Elizabeth is awesome. Todd heads up a local ministry here in Rochester, NY called BASIC - Brothers and Sisters in Christ.  Here is the link: www.godvine.com/...arriage-Proposals-Ever-435.html.
5/20/2011 4:54:41 AM
Just W A I T until they hear:

Becky Miller and Lisa Robertson's
    P  R  O  P  O  S  A  L

It WILL be better than:
"Sleepless in Seattle"
w/ Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan

With love and blessings to ALL,
me
5/20/2011 5:34:37 AM
Kim United States
Kim
That was so sweet and precious. God bless their union to make the movies jealous.
Great Job Matt!
5/20/2011 6:56:38 AM
Jessica United States
Jessica
Awesome proposal!! THE BEST EVER!!
5/20/2011 7:10:42 AM
Angela United States
Angela
Wow!!!!  My heart melted watching this!!!!  This is Awesome!!!!
5/20/2011 7:18:19 AM
Heather United States
Heather
I think there is something wrong with the video. It starts playing and then a news report for the Alabama tornadoes starts playing loudly over the top of the video. Hope it's the video and not my computer. Once I leave this page it goes away, so I think it must be the video.
5/20/2011 7:19:00 AM
Katie United States
Katie
Wow that was amazing.  Brilliant job.  Great reactions.  I would've asked about my makeup too, lol
5/20/2011 7:24:18 AM
Josiah DeHond United States
Josiah DeHond
5/20/2011 7:25:26 AM
Sandy Bailey
Sandy Bailey
That was awesome and so incredibly sweet!! Congrats and best wishes!!!
5/20/2011 7:32:11 AM
Dick Miller United States
Dick Miller
Thanks Josiah for posting the youtube link. The Godvine.com link has changed.
5/20/2011 7:32:32 AM
Anonymous United States
Anonymous
This was sooo adorable!!!  Made my day Tong

Heather,
I had the same problem too, but it's not this video.  It is actually a video playing automatically further down the page.  Just click pause and it will all be fine Smile Hope this helped.
5/20/2011 7:40:02 AM
Heather United States
Heather
Ha! Thanks! Very helpful. =) I haven't had my coffee this morning, I'm running a little slow. What a great video to start the day off! KLove helps a little too. Wink
5/20/2011 7:41:06 AM
Gail Crenshaw United States
Gail Crenshaw
I heard about this this morning on your show as I was coming in to work.  I could not wait to get here to work to go see this video.  Thanks for sharing it with your KLOVE listeners.  It was great!
Gail from Kansas
5/20/2011 8:35:27 AM
ROSA United States
ROSA
Woow...very romantic!!! God bless them both!!!
5/20/2011 8:45:25 AM
Brian United States
Brian
That was great!!  He put a lot of thought into this proposal.  I hope he continues to put a lot of thought into their marriage as they grow together.  What a great way to start my day seeing the enthusiasm for her.  May God bless their marriage.  Smile
5/20/2011 11:59:29 AM
Michele Pritts United States
Michele Pritts
Hi, my name is Michele and I am from Washington, Pennsylvania!  Just wanted to let K-Love know how nice it was to watch the video of the proposal!!  I am 27 and still waiting for the man of God that God has for me!  I often wonder how it will be when that wonderful day comes that I get proposed to and this video reminded me to keep waiting and someone very special will make my day just as special as this ladies was!  Thanks for sharing the video!  God Bless!
5/20/2011 12:03:27 PM
Jill United States
Jill
That was great!!!!  Super duper sweet.
5/20/2011 4:41:46 PM
Steve Montgomery United States
Steve Montgomery
I heard yall talking about this on the drive in to work this morning, I was blessed to remember this some 12 hours later and watch it.  Brought joyful tears to my eyes!  Well done Grooom!
5/20/2011 7:01:49 PM
Jackie United States
Jackie
That was the best I've ever seen or heard of.  You can tell he put alot of thought into it which shows you his heart.  He'll make a wonderful husband.
5/22/2011 9:51:02 AM
Adriane United States
Adriane
I also got proposed to in a movie theater...it was before all the technology making home videos that great, but I did see my full name on the big screen, followed by "will you marry me??", followed by a handsome man on one knee offering me life as his wife (and a ring!).  Amazing memory.  And I love the video idea!
5/23/2011 5:24:31 AM
Tina Breitwieser United States
Tina Breitwieser
Amazing....YES...the most awesome proposal ever ! I cried, I laughed, I loved it. What a lucky girl.
5/24/2011 12:47:36 PM
Kimberly G. United States
Kimberly G.
Yeah! This one is pretty neat.