May 23 2011

You've Got Questions; Max Has Answers

Max Lucado tackles some of life's biggest and most important questions in his new book "Max on Life".  Everything from "what happens when you die?" to how to overcome infidelity in your marriage.  Max joins us tomorrow to answer some of your questions (got a question? Share it here).

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (9) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

5/23/2011 8:07:45 AM
Rebecca Riley United States
Rebecca Riley
I have a question my oldest son passed away 4 years ago two weeks after his third birthday and the person repsonseable for this is in jail and she thinks she is ok with what she did now I don;t hate her but I haven't shown forgiveness like our lord has asked us too toward our enemies so how do I go about that I pray constantly and still can't please any words of advise?
5/23/2011 8:09:58 AM
Maribeth United States
Maribeth
How would you appropriately and lovingly explain to others that God is still a good God with all of the trauma the world is going through right now? I don't want to sound too Pharisaical, but I also don't want anyone to doubt that I believe what Romans 8:28 says, either. Any advice would be appreciated!
5/23/2011 10:00:53 AM
STACY United States
STACY
I am a little confussed when it come to tithing. 1. do you give 10% of your take home or your gross pay.
2. do we always have to give to a church? can we give to food pantrys, radio stations (klove)  or other organizations that reach out to people to share the gospel.
5/23/2011 11:20:22 AM
Rebecca United States
Rebecca
I have a question- I am really struggling with my decision to divorce my husband- we're both young so don't judge him too harshly, please. He has gotten physical with me in front of our oldest son while I was pregnant with our second son and he spent the past 9months to a year partying and possibly using drugs, he quit his job but he doesn't stay home to help with the kids either.  We almost went into labor with our second son early because of him getting physical and yet I am having such a hard time accepting that I made the right decision.  I know if it was just me I would have stayed but I don't want to subject my kids to this type of behavior but I can't be happy with my decision either.  I guess I'm just asking do you have any advice? Am I doing the right thing or is this just going to hurt my children more in the long run?
5/23/2011 4:06:14 PM
Peri United States
Peri
My Question:
I've heard it said to give your worries to your Father in Heaven, see Him as you would your earthly Father.  My earthly father was never around, I never learned what it was like to count on him.  How do I learn to give it to God, and break the pattern of trying to do it all myself?
Thank you for your time.
5/23/2011 8:45:23 PM
Janet United States
Janet
As a Sunday School teacher, I find it hard to explain if God loves everyone, why is it alright for our soldiers to be fighting and killing terrorists (especially when they've been told to love their enemies and that we are all God's children).
Another one is trying to explain why God allows bad things to happen to good people. For example young babies and children who die of cancer or other diseases. Especially when the children are praying for God's healing for these little ones.
5/24/2011 6:18:45 AM
Stacey United States
Stacey
I am constantly stuggling..I have been saved and baptised once before when I was pregnant I stayed this way for almost 2yrs then I fell back. I feel like I lost my salvation, However I never lost my love for God.I want to be saved and live completely for him, but everytime I go to the alter I never feel like I get saved..Is it possible to be unsavable?..What can I do? I love Jesus I know I do. Please give me some advise. I don't wanna live without him, I don't wanna go to hell. What am I doing wrong? I am trying to read the bible and better myself, but I still feel lost. Any words of wisdom?
5/25/2011 1:32:03 AM
Parallel project training India
Parallel project training
Good work…unique site and interesting too… keep it up…looking forward for more updates.
<a href="www.apm.org.uk/.../">Parallel project training</a>
5/25/2011 11:43:41 AM
anon United States
anon
how can one trust that they are following and in GOD's will?  when one follows the open doors and they lead to an answer, do we not believe that this is the way?  so when GOD seems to say, "ha, just kidding!"  how do we know that our decisions are based in HIS will?

i accept when the doors close, but don't open doors then that lead to the free-fall cliff drop.