Nov 02 2011

Amy Baumann

For the last part of our Morning Show trio, we're bringing in a familiar voice that you may recognize. Be sure to listen Friday morning with JD as we reveal who it is!

Amy Baumann

• I grew up in Iowa
  • I have a birthmark between my toes
  • In a previous life, I worked as a TV News Anchor for a number of stations throughout the country
  • My three children keep me super busy, especially my new six-month old
  • Lisa and Eric nearly helped me achieve my lifelong dream of being on The Price Is Right
Now you know who I am, share your family photo with us by tagging the K-LOVE Morning Show Facebook Page
Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (32) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

11/3/2011 5:26:49 AM
4ninos United States
4ninos
Well we know this could only be Amy Baumann, right??!
11/3/2011 5:33:01 AM
Kelley United States
Kelley
It's definitely her and that's why she mysteriously dissappeared from the newscast without any explanation from anybody also.
11/3/2011 6:11:01 AM
Eg Bradley United States
Eg Bradley
It is AMY BAUMANN!!!!! I was just listening (Thursday am) and I'm missing Amy on the show, when JD said he would tell who the new morning crew would be Smile
yeaaaaaaaa love AMY
(still miss Jon and Sherry Rivers)
11/3/2011 6:31:11 AM
John United States
John
It could ONLY be Amy.  I hear she was spotted in California by the paparazzi.  We are looking forward to hearing more from you AMY!
11/3/2011 6:42:37 AM
Darrell Jordan United States
Darrell Jordan
My guess would be Amy also. Guess we will find out for sure tomorrow. Smile
11/3/2011 7:12:32 AM
Stephanie Block United States
Stephanie Block
My guess is definitely Amy Bauman, I've wondered where she has been as far as the newscasts...this could explain it!
11/3/2011 7:13:52 AM
Linda United States
Linda
....only a few know about the "toes".....go morning team go!!!!!   "who" ever it is....may God bless. We love ya.
11/3/2011 7:50:44 AM
Monte United States
Monte
Ditto, Eg.  Was thinking the same thing when it was announced how secretive everyone was going to be about the new morning show :-(.  If you're reading this, Jon and Sherry, miss you lots.  And Jon, keep strong.  I've been there and still there.  I'm one of those that considers himself "in recovery" instead of "recovered" because I still have strong cravings, but God is good and keeps me strong.

Congratulations, Amy!  I was wondering why I wasn't hearing you on the news anymore :-D  AWESOME!
11/3/2011 8:03:03 AM
steve fazzini United States
steve fazzini
Amy Bauman of course.
11/3/2011 8:16:42 AM
Grunge United States
Grunge
Go Any Baumann Smile
11/3/2011 8:21:13 AM
Gracie United States
Gracie
ONE OF AMY'S FAMOUS QUOTES "I NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT LIPSTICK" GOD BLESS THIS NEW MORNING TEAM!!!
11/3/2011 9:47:50 AM
grace sarsfield United States
grace sarsfield
AMY BAUMANN!!! yeah!! I've missed her the last 2 weeks.
11/3/2011 11:12:16 AM
Randy United States
Randy
Amy Baumann personality, love for family and friends will shine over K-Love Radio Smile
11/3/2011 12:24:00 PM
Mayor United States
Mayor
Amy: from your fans in Persia Ia  can't wait until next Monday, we love this great news. Your MOM is so
proud of you.
11/3/2011 1:04:23 PM
Liana O. United States
Liana O.
I thought that Amy left so that she could be stay-at-home mom. Didn't she just have a baby?
I hope that it is her. Smile But it wouldn't be terrible to have someone new on K-Love. Smile Smile ;P
11/3/2011 1:41:34 PM
Carmen United States
Carmen
Hoping this is Amy what a treat for all of us  K Love fans you go girl Smile
11/3/2011 6:01:35 PM
Kathy United States
Kathy
Lisa left so she could be a stay-at-home mom, and in case ya'll haven't heard, HER mother has been very seriously ill from a heart attack. She had 100% blockage, but she's doing well now.

I thought Amy was just on vacation. I think the morning show will still be in Indy, b/c when one of the guys that is coming was annoucing on his current station, that he was leaving, he said he was excited about going to Indy. So, either Amy is moving to Indy, too, or maybe CA, or she's just waiting for the new crew! LOL

And yes, Amy did just have a baby. She now has 3 kids, and I didn't realize the baby was already 6 mos old! WOW!
11/3/2011 7:49:13 PM
Jesika Moore United States
Jesika Moore
Oh Amy B, you would make my mornings bright again (no offense to "Dan" but Amy you bring Mom and woman insight that is much needed as I hit the LakeShore Drive each morning of the winter here in Chicago!!
11/3/2011 8:43:21 PM
Austin United States
Austin
It has to be Amy... I would be surprised with everyone else why she left the newsroom... No wonder it was how obvious she was talking to both eric and lisa on the morning show... I wonder who the other person is... =)
11/4/2011 4:56:03 AM
Toledoen United States
Toledoen
Congrats Amy !!!! We will all miss you at Northpointe . Tell your hubby and kids we miss them too  Smile
11/4/2011 5:06:48 AM
Jeff Brown United States
Jeff Brown
Ha Ha, it is Craig West after all. He left Tulsa to join KLOVE! I had a feeling. He's great. It'll be good to listen to him again.
11/4/2011 10:34:12 AM
Jackie United States
Jackie
YEAH!!  It's Amy!!  Can't wait to share the morning hours with you and the gang!
Laughing
11/4/2011 10:38:42 PM
katie United States
katie
Welcome to Klove Ms:Amy you have a lovely cheerful voice, and are beautiful, I look forward to hereing you??
11/7/2011 5:54:58 AM
Jacque United States
Jacque
Amy,  Where in Iowa are you from?

11/7/2011 10:19:31 AM
Robyn United States
Robyn
Congrats Amy! God has blessed you and your family. I am excited to get to hear you in the mornings. I went to church with Eric and his family for many years. It is really neat to know someone on KLove maybe not personally but through the pictures Eric has shown over the years on FB. May God continue to bless you and your beautiful family.
11/8/2011 5:00:59 AM
Rebekah United States
Rebekah
Amy! Laughing
i noticed that you havent been doing the news for a while and when i heard YOU on the morining show, i was sooo happy Laughing
glad to have you back Laughing Laughing
11/8/2011 5:07:30 AM
Henry Mason United States
Henry Mason
Okay I have it.  The new name for the Morning Show.

There is Craig, Amy, and Kankelfritz

AKA The "C.A.K"

I listen everyday when I'm doing my paper route starting with Lauren and what use to be JD now its the CAK

God Bless
11/8/2011 7:45:19 AM
Jennifer Ford United States
Jennifer Ford
I am so glad to hear your vocie in the mornings-i thought that was you and had to look it up to see if it was you! I love listening to you!! Good luck!!
11/9/2011 5:14:46 PM
Juliana United States
Juliana
Your family is so beautiful and so are you. Your a nice woman and I absolutely love you!
11/10/2011 6:09:54 AM
Charlene Erwin United States
Charlene Erwin
Amy:

Paula Deen has the perfect solution to your dressing/stuffing recipe.  She has one on her site that is totally perfect everytime.  Her recipes are on our dinner table every holiday.  Fail-proof and soooooo delicious.
11/10/2011 1:41:09 PM
Rachel United States
Rachel
Good luck on the morning show!
11/12/2011 8:54:47 AM
debbie dilts United States
debbie dilts
Amy, for your turkey; buy a roasting bag for turkey and follow the instructions. It will be perfect! and you don't even have to tell anyone! God Bless you and yours,best of luck on your first Thanksgiving as hostess! friends in Christ, Debbie Dilts