Dec 02 2011

That Perfect Gift

Looking for the perfect toy for the kids this year? Here's a possible suggestion.

Ultimate Christmas Toy by K-LOVE Radio

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (16) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

12/2/2011 3:58:40 AM
Nancy Beggs United States
Nancy Beggs
Love this song listen every Morning from 4am on and on way to work.  This is a good wake up song.
Thanks for all you do Love you guys
Nancy from a spot in the road called Hughes Arkansas
12/2/2011 4:04:15 AM
CCrandall United States
CCrandall
Thank you Thank you Thank you for playing Good Morning. It is a great song to get you in going in the right way.

I pray that you will be able to play it every morning.

Candace Crandall
North Carolian
12/2/2011 4:43:54 AM
Judie United States
Judie
I wanted to share with you what G-d did with this song "How Great is Our G-d" last Saturday morning (11/26). I had a friend from Belarus staying with me for the weekend and, as we were getting ready to go to Shabbat service, this song came on the radio and I couldn't believe I heard them singing in Russian!! She said that this song is very popular in Belarus. It was such a blessing for us both to hear it in her language the first morning she woke up in my home. We know the blessing comes from the hand of the L-rd but we thank you for being the vessels!!
12/2/2011 4:53:10 AM
ANTON SIMS United States
ANTON SIMS
Good Morning and Blessings,Lightn up on the United States post office.It may be old to go there but it is practical and a big part of America.Radio is old too. But we enjoy it.eolpl may loose jobs at the P.O.Would you like folks to stop listening to radio.Craig hold your ground,help is on the way.Blessings,Anton a United States Marine and a true believer in God thru Christ Jesus.
12/2/2011 4:54:55 AM
ANTON SIMS United States
ANTON SIMS
Sorry about the type o.Thats people not ople.And a question mark behind radio.Blessings,Anton
12/2/2011 5:55:54 AM
John Schomburg United States
John Schomburg
What is in a Name?  (Mark the checkout cashier)  Before God created Heaven and Earth He called you by Name.  Why?  Because a name is the beginning of a relationship and God knew you then and He has a relationship with you....we call God by his name, so why wouldn't He do the same with us.  Always seek to know a person by name or there is no relationship.
12/2/2011 6:27:47 AM
Kate United States
Kate
I really enjoy your show! I would like to ask that we all be careful when talking about depression and other mental illnesses. You all have so much influence on the radio, as I'm sure you know. In Kansas City, Missouri, we just had a beloved weatherman commit suicide this week. It has once again brought up the topic of depression. I am so thankful that Craig is no longer suffering from depression but to put the message out there that folks could just stop taking their medications is very dangerous. Craig did briefly mention the importance of staying on anti-depressants but the message needs to be very clear. Thank you for all that you do and the many lives you change on a daily basis.
12/2/2011 6:40:50 AM
Anon United States
Anon
I wanted to add something to the discussion you just had with a woman on the air a few moments ago, if I may:

It's true that God is always with us, even when we don't feel His Presence in our lives. Sometimes the reason is we turn away, but much more often it's because we're sailing smooth waters at that point in our lives.

When we allow Him, God does reach into our lives to change our course or to shift us into a different current to help another in this life.

But if we feel ourselves lacking that feeling that God is still in our lives while we sail smooth waters, we can do something about that. We can make a splash and cause ripples.

We can do that in a negative or positive way. We can try something and see if God checks us and puts us back into line. Or we can reach out to another with a great deal of Love and compassion, even something as simple as helping to put a smile on a sad face or listen to someone who is also feeling alone at the moment... It is in those moments that we can feel God smile.

He is there... always...
12/2/2011 12:30:36 PM
Lisa Williams United States
Lisa Williams
funny!!!!
12/2/2011 2:49:53 PM
ShineForChrist United States
ShineForChrist
Speaking of Christmas, I was wondering when you guys will start playing "non-stop" Christmas music? I looove... Christmas music! Smile

THANK YOU! Smile
12/2/2011 3:30:29 PM
Jessika Canada
Jessika
@Shineforchrist there is a Klove Christmas station onlineSmile it plays non stop Christmas music, enjoy Smile
12/3/2011 7:37:41 AM
Derrick United States
Derrick
Love the good morning song and the new morning show!  God bless!

12/3/2011 8:01:16 AM
Brittney McCarty United States
Brittney McCarty
Just wanted to say Thanks and i love to listen to you each morning you  help me to keep believing in the lord
Thanks Brittney from Knoxville, TN
12/4/2011 9:37:17 AM
Computer Literacy Books United States
Computer Literacy Books
Perfect gift for chrismast, tq  for your useful information today..
12/4/2011 9:37:47 AM
Computer Literacy Books United States
Computer Literacy Books
Perfect gift for chrismast, tq  for your useful information today..

12/5/2011 6:03:45 AM
michelle Nicastro United States
michelle Nicastro
I learned the recipe for giving a perfect gift from my grandmother. you pray for that person ,asking god what gift would truly touch their heart .  then you listen   .since my grandmother has passed I have not received a gift that has truly touched me in the same way