Jan 06 2012

Vienna Sausages

Craig recently learned that Amy has never tried Vienna Sausages (a favorite of his many years ago), so he decided it was time! Here are some pictures from the experience. And.....Kank ate a few too many!

Amy's a little unsure of the ingredients...

Love at first bite? NOT!

And, then there's Kank!

Actions: Permalink | Tell A Friend! | Comments (10) | RSS comment feed Comment RSS

1/6/2012 7:19:09 AM
Derrick United States
Derrick
I love Vienna Sausages.  Those were always a staple in my family for snacks, trips, fishing, and any other reason we could think of.  My kids call them baby hot dogs and love them as well with Ritz crackers.

<a href="http://boydweeklydevotional.blogspot.com">; Encouraging Thoughts for Life</a>
1/6/2012 7:26:29 AM
jessica United States
jessica
ick!!!  my sister and i loved those as kids   Ick  !!  jess
1/6/2012 9:56:57 AM
Kristin United States
Kristin
Oh my goodness, you guys are too funny!!!!!
Hope Kank is feeling better :]
My daughter-in-law uses these to make "pigs in a blanket" and they go fast. Dripped in a lttle mustard, yum!!!
1/6/2012 5:19:22 PM
Kim United States
Kim
My mother used to smash the whole can of them up and add mayo, sweet pickles and hard boiled eggs (smashed to pieces) like tuna salad but vienna wienie salad. We had sandwiches!
1/7/2012 10:51:30 AM
Robert Sisk United States
Robert Sisk
That's awesome I love listening to you guys in the morning. My 3 month old does to he just giggles and laughs so hard on the way to the nanny's in the morning while you guys are on. Thanks so much for having a positive radio broadcast in the mornings. It really helps.
  Thanks again and Many blessing to you all,

Rob.
1/7/2012 4:55:01 PM
MAC-Marc Anthony Coronado United States
MAC-Marc Anthony Coronado
Vienna sausage... I hope that Amy liked them and that Kank feels better. I have listened to klove since 2003, but the addition of the NEW morning show, you have taken K-love to a new point, a more fun and centered point especially in the morning when people just hate waking up you make it more that the want to wake up to a more fresh and joyful state of mind.
1/8/2012 9:12:56 AM
Cindy Berardi United States
Cindy Berardi
Those vienna sausages look gross I can't even imagine eating them.  Love listening to your station, just moved here from Colorado and didn't think I would find another station I liked but I ask another Chistian what stations were here to listen too and she told me about your station, and I love listening to your station.  Thank you again.
1/9/2012 1:41:01 AM
Janice United States
Janice
Mystery meat logs, yuck! Small bite, Amy; good thinking. My husband loves them and they always grossed me out. Hope you've recovered from the overload Sparky.

I thoroughly enjoy your show. It brightened my days during a remarkably difficult 2011 and encourages me for a better 2012. KLOVE truly is such an encouragement to continue walking with the Lord. Thanks for being there when I need Jesus "with skin on."
1/12/2012 1:50:36 AM