Feb 01 2012

Morning Show Tour Day 2 - Knoxville

On our second day of this journey, the awesome people of Knoxville came to bat by donating 4,000 pounds of food for the Souper Bowl of Caring! Thank you for your generosity, your food donations will change thousands of lives!!! Here are some of the photos from the day's activities (see all).

Next stop...Memphis!

2/1/2012 9:06:04 PM
Becky United States
Becky
so amazingly blessed to be among those praising our Lord with the incredible David Crowder. What a humble, talented and awesome light for Him. Thank you for making Knoxville a stop on your tour. Hearing you and the audience sing I'll Fly Away truly moved my soul. Bless you and your ministry of music.
2/1/2012 9:46:40 PM
Vivian Hansel United States
Vivian Hansel
The morning show is the BEST!! who needs tv when you got Craig,Amy and Kankelfritz to listen too in the morning. As soon as I get up I jump out of bed to turn on klove listen to you guys 24/7 the world would be a much better place to live in if everyone listen to klove Everybody would have God in there life.There would be alot more Peace, Love,Kindness and caring. Hey and tell David Crowder his show was Awesome !!! my daughter and I went to see him when he came to my church last year, Word of Life in Greensburg Pa Had a fantastic time
2/2/2012 4:03:30 AM
Jessica United States
Jessica
Glad y'all got a good turnout. Hope y'all have fun on your next two stops. Laughing
2/2/2012 4:51:09 AM
Pam Lindsey United States
Pam Lindsey
Wednesday night was a beautiful way to mark the middle of the week.  Thanks, SO MUCH, David Crowder for putting Knoxville on the list of places to visit and worship the King!
2/2/2012 2:33:32 PM
Catherine United States
Catherine
I was listening to the show and David was talking about the hardest "Hangman" word - I was at work and I missed what the word was!!  Anyone hear it?

What an incredible pleasure and joy to get to listen to David along with our wonderful K-Love morning team this week.  I always listen to K-Love every morning on the way to work and all day at work, but adding David is making it even more of a blessing (and more laughs too).  Thank you to the whole gang!  God Bless you all!
2/10/2012 9:23:34 PM
Chuck United States
Chuck
hey, a few mornings back yall played David Crowder singing an acoustic version of Because He Lives; that was amazing...is there anyway to get a link to that or purchase a copy of that!